Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - December 11, 2017


The NY suicide bomber was a failed false flag attempt by the cabal to delay the inevitable transition event. The last cabal false flag was the Las Vegas shooting. Notice how there haven't been any further false flag attempts until now (every time the RV is nearing release). The cabal may attempt more false flags to delay the transition. The Alliance is actively intercepting their plans.


The indictment orders "pump fake" is being used to scare the cabal into submission.


The actual mass indictment event will initiate once the Alliance vote to a consensus for the Republic to begin the transition.


Incriminating evidence to support the mass indictments builds up day-to-day.


The Alliance agreed to begin the mass indictment event Post-RV and prior to the activation of GESARA.


The Alliance's ultimate goal is to keep the cabal from obtaining or corrupting any of the RV funds. Thus is why the rehydration funds were implemented into a quantum financial system last year.


RV protocols, mechanisms, and funds remain set and ready as of this moment.


White Hat sources are reporting the Middle Eastern situation has been resolved. Peace was required and has been accomplished which was required for the RV release.


Release time remains fluid under Alliance supervision -- expected shortly.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Dec. 12, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Dec. 12 2017 Compiled 12:04 am EDT 12 Dec. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Huge Fireball Struck the Atlantic Ocean on Feb 6th

By Stefan Stanford - All News Pipeline - Live Free Or Die

While many Americans were just getting up or still sleeping back on February 6th, a massive fireball plunged into the Atlantic Ocean we are now learning from Daily Mail Science and a NASA spokesperson.

Were you aware that a massive explosion equal to 13,000 tons of TNT recently happened nearly 620 miles off of the coast of Brazil? As we're told, it's very unlikely that anyone saw it though it was likely picked up by military sensors across the world. NASA and other space experts were, once again, blindsided by it.

Telling us that this is fireball was the biggest to impact the planet since the Chelyabinsk fireball that had 500,000 tons of TNT energy a few years ago, we find out we're quite fortunate that this explosion took place over the ocean rather than land and according to the Daily Mail's 'Science presenter' Brian Cox, "there is an asteroid with our name on it and it will hit us" before giving us the bad news: "We are at risk of being wiped out by asteroids - and we're not taking the threat seriously."

Cox also tells us the planet Earth had a 'near-miss' only a few months ago when another asteroid that "we did not see" came very, very close to striking our planet: "We didn't see it...we saw it on the way out...but if it had just been a bit further over it would have probably wiped us out. These things happen."

Yes, they do... just ask the dinosaurs about it.

Quite disturbing is the statement made by Cox that "we're not taking the threat seriously." The same has been said about an EMP strike upon America. We know that one, whether mad-made or unleashed by the sun, will eventually strike the US and could cause the deaths of 90% of our population... yet, government does little to nothing in the way of hardening our electronics 'en masse' and preparing for such an event.

A massive asteroid striking the planet Earth would obviously make an EMP attack look like childs play.

The Daily Mail story also tells us that NASA is currently tracking 1,400+ 'potentially hazardous asteroids' and it has only been 'blind luck that has so far saved humanity from serious impact.

Former astronaut Ed Lu has described the situation that our planet is now facing as "cosmic roulette".

How long before humanity's luck runs out?


Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.