Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT

NO ALERTS AT THIS TIME.

FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV VISIT:
http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel

---

Featured Post

Benjamin Fulford Report: "The Dominoes Keep Falling" -- December 5, 2016

Weekly geo-political news and analysis Message from Benjamin Fulford The dominoes keep falling, Hollande, Renzi, Sarkozy down, Xi, Putin,...

Friday, March 4, 2016

Exposed -- Photos of Inside the Chemtrail Planes

March 4, 2016

by Gregg Prescott, M.S.
Editor, In5D.com


I received a private message from a friend on Facebook who stated:

Hi Gregg, I follow your in5d website everyday and I’m thankful there are like minded people like yourself who are aware of global things that I have know since I was a little girl. I came across some photos from a trusted source of the inside of planes that are used for chemtrails and I figured if I passed them on to you, you can help spread more awareness with it on your website. Let me know if this is ok with you. Thanks.

When asked if the source would like to elaborate on these photos, I was told:

Unfortunately my source does not want to be known and would rather remain anonymous…I’m sure they have some pretty good reasons and I must respect their wishes. As long as the information gets out there I think that’s the most important thing I’ll send you more photos later on in the day when I have a chance thank you.

These are the photos I received:



...Continue Reading (and see all Photos)

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.

Note: The Shoutbox is home to a rare species called "Carlos Marine" aka "zeusisback". Please don't feed.