Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - December 11, 2017


The NY suicide bomber was a failed false flag attempt by the cabal to delay the inevitable transition event. The last cabal false flag was the Las Vegas shooting. Notice how there haven't been any further false flag attempts until now (every time the RV is nearing release). The cabal may attempt more false flags to delay the transition. The Alliance is actively intercepting their plans.


The indictment orders "pump fake" is being used to scare the cabal into submission.


The actual mass indictment event will initiate once the Alliance vote to a consensus for the Republic to begin the transition.


Incriminating evidence to support the mass indictments builds up day-to-day.


The Alliance agreed to begin the mass indictment event Post-RV and prior to the activation of GESARA.


The Alliance's ultimate goal is to keep the cabal from obtaining or corrupting any of the RV funds. Thus is why the rehydration funds were implemented into a quantum financial system last year.


RV protocols, mechanisms, and funds remain set and ready as of this moment.


White Hat sources are reporting the Middle Eastern situation has been resolved. Peace was required and has been accomplished which was required for the RV release.


Release time remains fluid under Alliance supervision -- expected shortly.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Dec. 12, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Dec. 12 2017 Compiled 12:04 am EDT 12 Dec. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

U.S. Orders Government Personnel To Leave Southern Turkey

U.S. Orders Families Of Government Personnel To Leave Southern Turkey


Washington also cautioned Americans against traveling to the region.

03/30/2016 09:39 am ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Obama administration ordered the families of U.S. military and diplomatic personnel to leave parts of southern Turkey on Tuesday and warned U.S. citizens against travel to the region amid mounting security concerns.

The Pentagon said 670 dependents of U.S. military personnel would be affected by the order to depart areas of southern Turkey, including Incirlik air base, which is used heavily in the fight against Islamic State militants.

The U.S. State Department said a small number of diplomatic families would be affected but did not give numbers. The Pentagon said 100 military dependents in Ankara and Istanbul were not affected by the departure orders because of security measures in place there.

State Department spokesman John Kirby said the move had been under consideration for several weeks, and was not the result of any specific threat and had nothing to do with the visit to Washington this week by top Turkish officials.

ASSOCIATED PRESS

The U.S. government ordered the families of military and diplomatic personnel to leave parts of southern Turkey, including the Incirlik air base as pictured, amid mounting security concerns.

Secretary of State John Kerry met Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu on Monday, and Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan is due to attend a Nuclear Security Summit with other world leaders later in the week. Kirby said Kerry had discussed the security announcement with Cavusoglu at their meeting on Monday.

“The decision to do this wasn’t taken lightly. It was done after careful thought and consideration, and inter-agency coordination,” Kirby told a daily briefing at the State Department.

“The timing of it was completely considered independently of the Nuclear Security Summit and the visit here to Washington by Turkish officials,” he added.

JIM WATSON/AFP/GETTY IMAGES

U.S. officials said the decision to move the dependents out of Turkey had nothing to do with Turkish officials’ visit to Washington this week. U.S. Secretary of State meets with his Turkish counterpart Mevlut Cavusoglu.

The U.S. military’s European Command said it had ordered the departure of families of personnel stationed in Adana, home of Incirlik. It said families of U.S. military personnel also had been told to leave Izmir and Mugla provinces in southwestern Turkey.

“We understand this is disruptive to our military families, but we must keep them safe and ensure the combat effectiveness of our forces to support our strong ally Turkey in the fight against terrorism,” General Philip M. Breedlove, commander of the U.S. European Command, said in the statement.

The departures do not indicate a decision to permanently end U.S. families’ presence at military facilities in southern Turkey, the statement said.

The U.S. State Department said it had ordered the departure of family members of government workers at the U.S. Consulate in Adana. Dependents of U.S. government employees in Izmir and Mugla provinces were also asked to leave.

The State Department issued a statement cautioning U.S. citizens more broadly against traveling to southeastern Turkey.

It also warned of “increased threats from terrorist groups throughout Turkey.”

(Reporting by Lesley Wroughton, Yeganeh Torbati and Washington newsroom; Editing by Bernadette Baum, Bernard Orr)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/us-government-families-ordered-to-leave-turkey_us_56fbcfc9e4b0daf53aee0bcb

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.