Why the GOP (aka NAZI NEW WORLD ORDER) Hates Donald Trump
WHY THE GOP HATES DONALD TRUMP .....
ANY IDEAS OF WHO SOME OF THE GOP / NAZI / NWO THUGS ARE? - THOSE WHO ARE WORKING AGAINST DONALD TRUMP, DESTROYING THIS NATION AND PLANNING YOUR DEMISE?
Kelleigh Nelson — November 16, 2015
After the insiders have established the United Socialist States of America (in fact if not in name), the next step is the Great Merger of all nations of the world into a dictatorial world government. …
The Insiders' code word for the world superstate is "new world order," a phrase often used by Richard Nixon (and Bush Sr.).
The Council on Foreign Relations states in its Study No. 7: "The U.S. must strive to: A. BUILD A NEW INTERNATIONAL ORDER." …
A world government has always been the object of the Communists.
Gary Allen American journalist 1936-86, Source, None Dare Call It Conspiracy, p.121
Just why does the GOP (AND the DEMS) hate Donald Trump?
That's easy to answer. Because he's thrown a monkey-wrench into the plans of the New World Order.
(To understand the NWO, read Dr. Dennis Cuddy's chronology of same.)
Who would have thought that an outsider, like billionaire Donald Trump, would capture the attention of the American people and, at the same time, infuriate the GOP, DNC, and MSM, but mostly his own party!
To the GOP, Donald Trump is not only a parriah, but a wild card. Americans who are sick and tired of the same ole' same ole' lies and deceit from the Republican party are thrilled to hear someone speak the same language we speak to each other, one who seems to understand the real problems facing this nation and its people.
What is it that Trump stands for that makes the GOP so desirous of destroying him? It's the opposite of what the New World Order gang wants! And that gang includes both the left and the right, and has for over 50 years now.
If the Republicans had attacked Obama with the same gusto as they're going after Donald Trump, Mitt Romney would be running for his second term in the White House.
Yet, if there's one thing the GOP hates worse than Mr. Trump -- it's their base, (that's us, the conservative electorate) and by now we all know that instead of governing as Republicans, they kowtow to Democrats.
Just think back to the 2010 and 2014 elections...as Hillary would say, "What difference did it make?" Absolutely NONE! Every one of those Tea Party people elected were co-opted within six weeks. Check out the many articles on the web by the Republican 'elite' on how to take down Trump. Here are just a few....Link, Link, Link
Club For Growth's War Against Trump
The poll that placed Trump in second place in Iowa was a fake, paid for by the notorious Club for Growth Action (CfG) and differs from the NBC News/WSJ/Marist poll over the weekend that has Trump in first place in Iowa by five points.
Remember that CfG asked for a million dollar donation from Trump, and he refused. From that point on, CfG was after Trump.
CfG's partners and allies include the Peter G. Peterson Foundation. Peterson is chairman emeritus of the Council on Foreign Relations and former chairman of the New York Federal Reserve Bank.
Another ally is the US Chamber of Commerce, who is so behind the invasion of illegal aliens on our southern borders.
CfG has spent a million dollars on anti-Trump ads claiming Trump loves eminent domain and takes peoples' property for his own use. The only problem with this is that the Iowa Christians listen to this rubbish and actually believe it.
The real facts are far from what CfG would have us believe. In 1986 Trump helped save Annabel Hill's farm that had been in the family for five generations. "We give a lot of money to foreign countries that don't give a damn about us, but we don't help the American farmers," Trump said.
Guess who CfG is backing for president? You guessed it! Globalist, pro-amnesty, pro-common core, pro-free trade (off shoring more American jobs and American sovereignty), Jeb Bush. Soviet Agent Henry Kissinger is endorsing Bush. (Haven't Americans, hasn't the entire planet had ENOUGH of the Nazi Bushes and their gang of thugs, thieves, murderers, drug pushers, et al?)
Watch for a follow up article on this very subject and why Christians are so gullible.
Jeb Bush with David McIntosh, president of Club for Growth.
Here's part of an article I would urge you to read in its entirety...it's well worth it.
Truth spoken from The Conservative Tree House
Without Trump in the race, the Globalist, Wall Street, Corporate Media and RNC/GOP delivery of Jeb Bush would ultimately be the outcome. All they had/have to do is follow the exact same plan which worked in 2012.
The electorate, including us, unknowing of the Potemkin Village landscape (an impressive facade or show designed to hide an undesirable fact or condition), would simply follow along the yellow brick road pre-paved with the intentions of interests unseen. Not a big deal.
We'd have a choice of Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton....
When we fully understand this reality, we simultaneously also understand why Donald Trump entered the 2016 presidential race.
Like us, you, Trump sees the Potemkin construct and said, "Enough," "Someone's got to get in this race to change the outcome."
Step one in Trump's campaign was to tear down the facade of the phony Village in order to awaken a larger understanding of who is actually behind these constructs. Thus, Trump was immediately effective at exposing the deceivers amid our own ranks. Immediately Donald Trump drew inbound fire from those who hold a vested interest in retention of the ruse and maintenance of the path, and the New World Order progress.
So, Mr. Donald Trump has struck fear in the hearts of the 'elitist' globalists, andDonald is beholden to no one...not one special interest, nope, not one.
Donald Trump's Platform Strikes Fear in NWO Hearts
- Donald Trump says he'll send the Syrian migrants back when he becomes president. Doesn't that sound great to all taxpaying citizens of America who are on the hook for supporting these Islamists we should never have taken into our country? The NWO crowd doesn't like the sound of that at all. Their plan is to make us a 3rd world country.
- Trump successfully pressures Ford to move their plant back to America from Mexico, and he did this before he's even president. His constant criticism of Ford outsourcing jobs to Mexico has caused the auto tycoon to change course and bring the $2,000,000,000 plant back to the United States. We all know the GOP isn't happy about this because they simply love "free trade," which has destroyed millions of American jobs and sent them to foreign countries.
If that doesn't simply infuriate every Islam promoting Republican, I don't know what does. The NWO plan is to destroy the white Europeans who migrated to America, and to make us a third world country with a majority population of Islamic immigrants.
- Second Amendment - Obama and many republicans demand more useless gun control measures and spout that anyone not agreeing with him are reprobates. Trump has a plan calling for Nationwide Concealed Carry and an End To Gun Bans.
"Law-abiding people should be allowed to own the firearm of their choice. The government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people are allowed to own…" - Donald Trump
This certainly does not fit with the NWO plan of disarming all American citizens. Personally, I don't believe we even need a carry permit according to the Constitution.
- Saving Persecuted Christians - Donald Trump Declares: "The Bigger Issue Is That Obama Is Waging A War Against Christians In This Country. Their Religious Liberty Is At Stake." I have yet to see any Republican in Congress stand up and demand that we save the persecuted Christians rather than these young Islamic men who claim they're refugees. Not a one. Trump is right, the destruction of our Judeo-Christian society and culture is happening before our eyes and our NWO loving Republican controlled Congress says nothing.
- Pro-Life - Trump stands firm on pro-life, He states, "I have evolved on the abortion issue. We should ban all late term abortions. The only exceptions on abortion are for rape, incest or health." (Jun 2015) In Feb. of 2011, Trump stated, "I am pro-life. We need to fight Obamacare abortion funding."
The NWO gang is fully in the bag for United Nations Agenda 21, which calls for the elimination of 85% of the world's population. Pro-life certainly does not fit with the NWO plans of the GOP or DNC.
- Education - Trump says Common Core is a disaster. He wants to cut the Department of Education way, way down, eliminating it would be even better. Our schools should be teaching American roots, and we should study our ancestry. Trump wants comprehensive education instead of limited subjects, as well as teaching citizenship, the Constitution, and American history. He wants an end to creative spelling.
The Republicans like Jeb Bush have been in the tank for Common core, and the total and thorough destruction of our once academic teaching. Remember it was Republican Reagan who signed two US/Soviet education agreements which changed our academic teaching into Pavlovian/Skinnerian behavioral dog training. Teaching to the test is the standard today.
Republican Senator Lamar Alexander and his Republican cohorts want to control the children from infancy, all for the NWO global workforce.
- Obamacare - Trump has stated that "Obamacare can't be reformed, salvaged, or fixed. It's that bad.Obamacare has to be killed now before it grows into an even bigger mess, as it inevitably will. If it's not repealed, it will be more than just another failed government entitlement program--it will be the trillion-ton weight that finally takes down our economy forever."
Obamacare is a heat-seeking missile that will destroy jobs & small businesses; it will explode health-care costs; and it will lead to health care that is far less innovative than it is today.
Every argument that you'd make against socialism you can make against socialized health care, and any candidate who isn't 100% committed to scrapping Obamacare is not someone America should elect president. Repealing Obamacare may be one of the most important and consequential actions our next president takes.
Remember that every Republican voted against Obamacare, but knew it would pass since they were the minority. They still tout this fact today, but what they don't tell you is that when they had a majority, they failed to defund Obamacare. One of the Marxist tenets is to control health care, and the neo-con Republicans are all for it.
Illegal Immigration - Donald Trump announced his five point plan about illegal immigration. The 5 points are very specific, and would turn the tide against two terms of President Barack Obama's amnesty agenda!
1. Build a fence, deploy 25,000 additional border agents, utilize Predator drones.
2. Enforce immigration law.
3. No more cozy detention centers.
4. Oppose "DREAM Act."
5. No future tuition benefits.
None of these points fit with any of the Republican candidates, nor the majority of the Republican congress. The NWO plan of a pathway to citizenship fits right in with not only NAFTA, but the North American Union. The latter was drafted at the Council on Foreign Relations by none other than Ted Cruz's wife, Heidi.
Every issue mentioned by Trump has met with vicious and vitriolic responses from the GOP candidates as well as the entire Republican party. They are the number one attack dog, with the Democrats and MSM close behind. Don't forget about Fox News with the first debate, and the ridiculous questions tossed by Megyn Kelly.
Trump is a man unlike the rest of the GOP candidates. He gives to people unconditionally, and he doesn't talk about it, nor does the news media, who should.
Remember the California family with the three year old child, Andrew Ten, who needed to get to a doctor in New York? The regular airlines wouldn't fly the child because he needed oxygen as well as other medical equipment to make the trip. The family called Trump, and the Donald sent his private plane to California for that family and took them to the New York physicians. Link
Donald Trump quietly helped out Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi, who was left to rot in a Mexican prisonfor 214 days, and who Obama ignored. A source told Top Right News that the "money" Trump sent Tahmoreesi was "very substantial," and included paying all of the family's legal bills, financial needs while he was held prisoner for nearly a year, and cash to get him back on his feet.
As for Trump's religious beliefs, he may not have the type of Christianity others think he should have, but I will tell you this. When he and his wife, Melania lived in Palm Beach, Florida in the Mar-a-lago estate and club, he and his wife attended church every Sunday. The only reason I know this is because I have very close personal friends who also attend this very same church, and saw them every Sunday.
If you want to know what Donald Trump stands for and believes, here is an article from Doug Johnson's, Horse Sense blog that spells it out clearly and succinctly, and should make every conservative thrilled to have Donald Trump as the Republican Presidential Candidate for 2016. I know I will sleep a lot better with Mr. Trump in our White House.
Posted by Olive Oyl at 8:00 AM 0 comments