Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT

NO ALERTS AT THIS TIME.

FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV VISIT:
http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel

---

Featured Post

GCR/RV/Republic/GESARA Report: "On Deck" -- December 2, 2016

Source: Dinar Chronicles "On Deck" GCR/RV/Republic/GESARA Update Friday December 2, 2016 ----------- "Patience is powe...

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Why I'm Voting for Donald Trump, It's a God Thing

By GPD (Guest Posting Department)

March 29, 2016

Why I'm voting for Donald Trump! It's a GOD thing!

Hello friends, this is a message that comes from an international prophetic minister that I know personally. I am sharing this with no names attached as I believe "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING" It's time that "WE THE PEOPLE" take back our land! Every thing below this is not my writings but there's.

I am reposting this because some of you are asking why I am supporting Donald J Trump.

In 2007 God gave me a dream and told me that I was assigned to pray for Trump Because he has a "Cyrus Mantle"

I did not know anything about Donald Trump or what a "Cyrus Mantle" was but did research and found that Cyrus, the king in the bible, came in and shifted the world, economy, protected israel and the Jewish people, there was peace in the land and wealth and abundance ... Many thought Cyrus was not a Christian but he carried Christian principles and in the end many believe he knew God.

I had prayed for Trump since 2007 w no knowledge that he would ever even consider running for ANY office let alone president.

2 weeks before his announcement to run for president , I had another dream that he came to my house and asked to use the bathroom before an interview he had. I showed him the master bathroom and after I walked in he did too. To my surprise Donald Trump grabbed my hand, bowed his head and started intercession to God asking God to please help him "Make America Great Again.." I sat there shocked ! (Again this was BEFORE he even ran)

In this Dream , He then let go of my hand and put his hands in the air and really really started praying loud and more emotionally intense .

Again, I sat there thinking "No one would believe he prays like this or even cares ...!!!"

2 weeks later he announced running .

I looked back to where I found all this on Cyrus in 2007 and it was in Isaiah 45 ... And this will be the 45th President.

The next day in REAL life ( NOT A DREAM) I was called by Trumps people to come to him and minister to him at this specific time and meeting happening . I didn't get to unfortunately (yet!) ...but they asked me to send what I had to minister to him . I did.

He is consulting w many many spiritual leaders and lives a life maybe different then you or I, but to pre judge if he is a Christian or not is not your place or mine. God judges the heart and I know there will be many who think they are Christians who won't get in heavens doors ( scriptures even say this.)

And many who really are followers of Christ but the church looks at them and says no way because they don't fit in their box.

I'm not saying he will make it. But I am saying I HOPE HE DOES and I know IF he does he will do it FOR God and WITH God and for America and that is the heart of it and has been the whole time .

Btw I have had 2 follow up dreams since the last 2 and continue to pray for him and support him at Gods request .

You have to know him getting in is a threat to every structural existence in Washington , Government, lobbyists, big Pharm, Heath care, ...really the whole country . There will be an entirely new way of things getting done in purity . No pay backs, no corruption ... And people are shaking in their boots Because they know it will not be business as usual . Government will be given back to God and the PEOPLE!

Thank God!

We should be praying for him and his family for wisdom, health, truth, guidance, divine help, true friends, Godly counsel , energy, strategy , his marriage, protection, encounters, God dreams, angelic support, truth in the media , etc etc ... At Gods request!

Lastly , The thing is ... Like my spiritual dad Bob Jones always said, when people asked him about elections "Its yet to be determined" because people have free will and will vote and determine the direction of this country for ourselves , our kids and future generations .... What happens now also effects the world so much! .

God can hope , we can hope , but the mass chooses and we all live with the outcome for generations one way or another . I continue to pray that God gets His way in this country for ours, Israel's and the worlds sake .

Update : I've had 5 dreams now regarding him... Assigned and continuing to keep my post

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.

Note: The Shoutbox is home to a rare species called "Carlos Marine" aka "zeusisback". Please don't feed.