The Cheyenne killed Custer..
I brought up the below topics because of the Genocide committed by the USA against the NATIONS of Turtle Island. (North America)
America bought the American from the French and the British? Was it their land to buy it from?
You can't keep a car you paid for once it is found to be stolen, and you can't get your money back most of the time from the thief. The Indigenous people of turtle island are NOT and never were "Indian's".
America was the name of the map maker that did one of the first maps of Turtle Island, so we are not American's either. We are the Indigenous of Turtle Island. Genocide has NO statue of limitations. Hitler looked like a saint compared to the USA.
American Holocaust of Native American Indians (FULL ...
Nov 5, 2011 - Uploaded by om786swastik
American Indian Genocide Museum - Home
American indian museum that educates about the genocide, forced removals and atrocities committed against the indigenous people of the America's.
OUR LAND WAS STOLEN AND WE WERE KILLED TO PREVENT US from every holding the USA liable for their crimes, we are NOW holding them liable for their crimes and demanding our land back!
Under international law, genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes are usually not subject to the statute of limitations as codified in a number of multilateral treaties. States ratifying the Convention on the Non-Applicability of Statutory Limitations to War Crimes and Crimes Against Humanity agree to disallow limitations claims for these crimes. In Article 29 of the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes "shall not be subject to any statute of limitations".
Fraud upon the court
When an officer of the court is found to have fraudulently presented facts to impair the court's impartial performance of its legal task, the act (known as fraud upon the court) is not subject to a statute of limitation. Officers of the court include lawyers, judges, referees, legal guardians, parenting-time expeditors, mediators, evaluators, administrators, special appointees and any others whose influence is part of the judicial mechanism. Fraud upon the court has been defined by the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals to "embrace that species of fraud which does, or attempts to, defile the court itself, or is a fraud perpetrated by officers of the court so that the judicial machinery cannot perform in the usual manner its impartial task of adjudging cases that are presented for adjudication". In Bulloch v. United States, the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled: "Fraud upon the court is fraud which is directed to the judicial machinery itself and is not fraud between the parties or fraudulent documents, false statements or perjury ... It is where the court or a member is corrupted or influenced or influence is attempted or where the judge has not performed his judicial function—thus where the impartial functions of the court have been directly corrupted."
Crimes considered heinous by society have no statute of limitations. Although there is usually no statute of limitations for murder (particularly first-degree murder), judges have been known to dismiss murder charges in cold cases if they feel the delay violates the defendant's right to a speedy trial.
In tort law, if a defendant commits a series of illegal acts against another person (or in criminal law if someone commits a continuing crime) the limitation period may begin to run from the last act in the series. In the8th Circuit case of Treanor v. MCI Telecommunications, Inc., the court explained that the continuing-violations doctrine "tolls [freezes] the statute of limitations in situations where a continuing pattern forms due to [illegal] acts occurring over a period of time, as long as at least one incident ... occurred within the limitations period." Whether the continuing-violations doctrine applies to a particular violation is subject to judicial discretion; it was ruled to apply to copyright infringement in Taylor v. Meirick (712 F.2d 1112, 1119; 7th Cir. 1983) but not in Stone v. Williams (970 F.2d 1043, 1049–50; 2d Cir. 1992).
Editorial rebuttal to the facts in the case of the Nation of Cheyenne.
1. Thomas Rockroads III, was home, and because of his TBI from drunk driver, (BB) Blane W Littlewhirl, Thomas has suffered greatly, physically he’s had his arm nearly ripped off and suffers pretty badly from the TBI.
2. Thomas Rockroads III, was in his family home on the Reservation, and there was NO injured party, nor was there a crime being committed by Thomas Rockroads III at the time of his arrest. Resisting an illegal arrest is not a crime.
3. It is the operating procedures of RANDY ELLIOTT, DONOVAN WIND to say they’ve been attacked, but there is NEVER a hospital report of injury, nor any proof that their victims ever “resisted” arrest. Randy Elliot has told the Cheyenne, “You have no protection against me.” Donovan Wind, said there is no laws protecting you (the Cheyenne) against me.
4. TITLE 18 > PART II > CHAPTER 227 > § 3559 Sole Governing body of the tribe over criminal actions that happened on tribal land. There was no WARRANT wherein Thomas Rockroads III could have been arrested. He can’t be removed off the reservation for a non-crime, by an abusive federal employees who enjoyed the crimes they commit on the People of the Suh’tai’ and Tsitsistas Traditional Court.
5. Excessive force and attempted murder of Thomas Rockroads III. The Indian Reorganization Act of June 18, 1934, expired in 1984, and has been forced on the Suh’tai’ and Tsitsistas Traditional people. This law was to protect and to reverse the traditional goal of assimilation of Indians into American society, and to strengthen, encourage and perpetuate the tribes and their historic traditions and culture. The Act also restored to Indians the management of their assets—land and mineral rights—and included provisions intended to create a sound economic foundation for the inhabitants of Indian reservations.
6. Thomas Rockroads III, was tasered 3 times, maced once and attacked with a billy club. This was not justified attempted homicide on the part of DONOVAN WIND & RANDY ELLIOTT. He was in his family home, not committing any criminal behavior. Their forced entering into his home, evoked the castle doctrine. He had every right to defend himself if there was NO warrant for his arrest. You can’t resist arrest if there isn’t a warrant nor a crime being committed.. Sticks and stones shall break my bones but words will never hurt me.
7. The Suh’tai’ and Tsitsistas, The Northern Cheyenne Nation is like any other nation. If Russia tried to tell the USA how to conduct it’s, the USA would tell them to go pack sand. The USA can’t tell the Cheyenne or any other NATION how to conduct its internal affairs. The Cheyenne’s or any other Indian Nation has to right to be Sovereign.
8. While tribal sovereignty is limited today by the United States under treaties, acts of Congress, Executive Orders, federal administrative agreements and court decisions, what remains is nevertheless protected and maintained by the federally recognized tribes against further encroachment by other sovereigns, such as the states. Tribal sovereignty ensures that any decisions about the tribes with regard to their property and citizens are made with their participation and consent. http://www.bia.gov/FAQs/
9. This taking of our people off the reservations is an act of WAR by the USA. It has been an invading army, of which the Cheyenne defeated when one of our woman killed a rouge Custer. We won the right to be Sovereign. We beat the USA, it didn’t beat us. The telling us where we can live, what is the reservation and how small it is, is wrong, taking our people to fill the American Gulags is reprehensible.
10. U.S. Code › Title 25 › Chapter 3 › Subchapter I › § 71 Future treaties with Indian tribes No Indian nation or tribe within the territory of the United States shall be acknowledged or recognized as an independent nation, tribe, or power with whom the United States may contract by treaty; but no obligation of any treaty lawfully made and ratified with any such Indian nation or tribe prior to March 3, 1871, shall be hereby invalidated or impaired. (therefore all the edits of the treaties are NULL)
11. Genocide. Thomas Rockroads III is currently being subjected to (3) causes the permanent impairment of the mental faculties of members of the group through drugs, torture, or similar techniques; His medication are black box, with a side effect of suicide. He’s being tortured in the American Gulags. He needs to be home with his parents getting the proper treatment, spiritually, physically and holistically. His rights to treatment are as prescribed by the traditional ways. American Medical Association must only provide support where it is called for in accordance with tradition.
The United States has less than 5 percent of the world's population. But it has almost a quarter of the world's prisoners. Where there is a large population of American Indian’s there is a disproportionately large percentage of American Indian’s in the American Gulags. They get put behind bars for longer, with higher fines and longer sentences, and if their names look American Indian, they get harassed more.
13. Bill Mercer needs to really be more educated on the facts. ALL American Indian’s including the Cheyenne Suh’tai’ and Tsitsistas have the right to self govern. The USA can’t tell Russia to use American Laws and how long to imprison people, neither can the USA tell the American Indian’s how to run their Nations.
14. It is fraud on the Cheyenne being aided and abetted by William (Bill) Mercer, as an attorney cannot aid and abet a client in committing felonies. ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct Rule 1.2: Scope of Representation Rule 1.2 (d) A lawyer shall not counsel a client to engage, or assist a client, in conduct that the lawyer knows IS CRIMINAL OR FRAUDULENT. The fact that he said on TV that the Indian’s can’t care for themselves is FRAUD, and amounts to perjury.
15. Simply because the Salish Kootenai Tribes failed to remain sovereign means nothing to the Cheyenne Nation of Suh’tai’ and Tsitsistas people. That is like saying because Russia is close to Alaska and Alaska is a state, that Russia must abide by this stupidity is simply extreme ignorance. Arlen Spector to Alberto Gonzales SPECTER: You may be treading on your interdiction and violating common sense, Mr. Attorney General. I think that Mr. Mercer’s interdictions violate common sense.
16. Roni Ray Brady is insurrect to the laws, and without the required 2/3 of the WHOLE tribe has been sending our families into the American Gulags. Her warrant was issued on 4-8-2016 on impeachment for the high crimes she’s committed against the Suh’tai’ and Tsitsistas people. She is acting under the Authority of the United States of America, not the Tribe. Her actions speak volumes to her compassion, sympathy and humanity, towards the people she’s sworn to protect from the War Mongering USA.
17. We as the Suh’tai’ and Tsitsistas Traditional Sovereign people NO longer recognize the acts of war committed on us by a foreign government, who imprisons’ people without justice, mercy or fairness. IRA government is given notice that it is a hostile occupation of the American Indian Tribes, is OVER!