Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts





Featured Post

Benjamin Fulford Report: "Parts of the Cabal Takedown" -- October 24, 2016

Weekly geo-political news and analysis Message from Benjamin Fulford Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal ta...

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Word of Warning on Judgement of People for what their Leaders did

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Word of Warning on Judgement of An Entire Race of People For What Their Leaders Did

Posted By: CrystalRiver
Date: Tuesday, 10-May-2016 20:52:27

Dear RM Agents and Readers,

The Americans know what it is like to have an opinion and it not be represented in the actions of the government.

Online I see many places judging the entire German population, or all the Jews , etc. etc. One has to wonder what you will think if others judge America in the same fashion as America has acted in ways to disregard other countries as well as its own people.

I remember judging a very good person(when I was 10) because of the history I was taught in school. I do know the difference between Germans and Nazi's and know they are not the same thing; I've learned.

So many people that have died around the world with purposeful act; so many sick people also by purposeful act.

I pray Trump will win so America will not have to face the judgement coming; because it is never the folks that did the dirty work that are massacred. As I have stated before; Karma
never gets the bad guys; that is our job.

If you have been reading any of my posts you will see that Project Paper Clip, altered my life forever. I've said this before and so to consider that I posted anything referenced to the Nazi's with approval of their actions is not to know the truth.

So are all Americans Neocons; absolutely not! Most of us are not in the lets kill other people line. To question is something I've done my entire life and will continue to do and pray our children will do it as well no matter what. That is the way we grown and make decisions that help us individually and in the collective different groups and nations.

Lot of derogatory comments because of my Adolf Hitler post on Mothers Day. No matter who wrote it; the words were wonderful about patience and kindness with the aged.

Many Blessings,

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.

Note: The Shoutbox is home to a rare species called "Carlos Marine" aka "zeusisback". Please don't feed.