And who created the Islamic State and Islamic terrorism? The Khazarian Mafia of course. This tragedy was fabricated by them whether it was a false flag attack or not. Their own fabrications giving them excuses to push for tyranny. - OD
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Posted By: Dquixote1217 [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 12-Jun-2016 11:32:22
Enough already with jumping to conclusions about false flags and Christian hate crimes. Although it may turn out that hate played an important role, it was Islamic hate and it is easy to connect the dots and see that, regardless of the element of hate, this was an act of ideologically motivated Islamic terror. Consider:
* The shooter was a Muslim
* It has been reported that he had leanings toward Islamic terrorism.
* ISIS has called for just such attacks during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.
* Three days ago there was a terrorist post warning of an attack in Florida.
* Although not confirmed by officials, Representative Peter King said that the shooter had been trained by radicals in Afghanistan, the country his family came from.
* The shooter became "a person of interest" to the FBI in 2013 (the FBI opened a preliminary investigation but closed it when time ran out)
Insofar as hate, the shooter's father said that the shooter was angry about males kissing in public. Notably, in some Muslim countries people are killed for being gay.
It is rediculously early to try to paint this mass shooting as a false flag - though as is typical these days, people began crying false flag within moments of it being reported. If it were a false flag it is highly unlikely that it would be a false flag using a Muslim shooter. As it is, I can already see Obama calling it a hate crime, denying any connection to Islam and using the even to call for more gun control.
Question, do you really want to follow up our lying denialist President with another liar who also refuses to even mutter the words "Islamic Terror"?