Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts





Featured Post

New Republic Report: "Macro Transition" -- October 22, 2016

---------- "Macro Transition" ​Republic Update Saturday October 22, 2016  ----------- All Republic macro transition security...

Sunday, July 3, 2016

How to Cure a Sore Throat 'in a single day'

Instant Cure for a Sore Throat

Suffering from a viral sore throat? Suffer no more!

Submitted by Operation Disclosure at 10:52 AM ET on July 3, 2016

Below is my personal experience of using colloidal silver.

Just a couple days ago I recovered from a cold. The first symptom I always receive is a sore throat -- that is where the common cold virus makes its home to grow and multiply.

I tried everything I had at home. Blackstrap molasses, virgin coconut oil and BRAGGS apple cidar vinegar to try and soothe my sore throat. These product do help but the sore throat just continues to multiply and cause more pain.

I also took colloidal silver and tried to gargle it, but to no avail, I just can't reach the sore throat.

So what did I do?

I took an empty eye dropper bottle and poured colloidal silver into it. I then put my head back and started to continuously drop large amounts of colloidal silver into both of my nostrils then snorted it up my nose like coke (yeah I know, not funny).

What happened?

Three words, instant pain relief. The anti-viral/bacterial colloidal silver was able to reach the infected throat tissue cells and make direct contact with the common cold virus. It was just amazing.

I just kept doing this continuously throughout the entire day, and by the next day, it was gone. Usually, I would have a sore throat for at least 5 days.


Colloidal silver is truly the cure for the common cold. If you don't believe me, give it a try.

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.

Note: The Shoutbox is home to a rare species called "Carlos Marine" aka "zeusisback". Please don't feed.