Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts





Featured Post

New Republic Report: "Hourglass" -- October 25, 2016

----------- "Hourglass" Republic Update Tuesday October 25, 2016 (8) ----------- They say a day can pass in what feels like fore...

Friday, July 8, 2016

Please Share this - Someone Build this Reactor and Test it

Submitted Anonymously - 10:34 AM ET on July 8, 2016

Crop circles and UFOs just started for me just before my birthday this year.

I attempted to make a video of my thoughts after not seeing anyone build the
arc reactor from diagram and some note about using it.

I know it sound nuts but it looks like a COLD FUSION REACTOR.

What I got was build it but dont start it as I was working on it.

I started posting it on my birthday within the crop circle areas of the web and hope I'm doing this the right way.

I was not looking for any of this, it just landed on me.

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.

Note: The Shoutbox is home to a rare species called "Carlos Marine" aka "zeusisback". Please don't feed.