Submitted by Jeremp
I feel the below information will become very relevant very soon; therefore I find it necessary to brief my fellow light-workers on a few points concerning these works/events in preparation for Disclosure.
The following is in NO WAY an attempt to convince or coerce into a belief. It is merely an attempt to clarify perspective for those who have never heard of or are unclear on the understanding of the situation.
As I have mentioned before, in other writings, I will redact certain names so as to not trigger the pre-programmed avoidance mechanism for anything associated with the redacted labels.
Most Christians believe the Bible to be the word of God, either infallible or “as far as it is translated correctly”. (For sake of argument I am referring to the King James Version)
Claimed: The book of [redacted] was published in 1830, current editions with footnotes contain 531 pages.
Claimed: 116 hand-written pages are missing from the published version (assumption: the hand-written could be formatted to 50 equivalent published pages, or approx. 10% of the published work is missing).
Claimed: The 116 hand-written pages PLUS the 531 published pages constitute only 1/3 of the source record.
Claimed: The source record is constituted of 2/3 sealed portion and 1/3 unsealed portion (116 pages and 531 pages mentioned above.)
According to the 1830 published work (and all subsequent editions):
1) The contents of the 2/3 sealed portion is as follows: That “which was sealed shall be kept in the book until the own due time of the Lord, that they may come forth; for behold, they reveal all things from the foundation of the world unto the end thereof.”
2) “And it shall come to pass that the Jews shall have the words of the [redacted] (published in 1830), and the [redacted] shall have the words of the Jews (the Bible); and the [redacted] and the Jews shall have the words of the lost tribes of Israel (heretofore unknown works); and the lost tribes of Israel shall have the words of the [redacted] and the Jews.”
1) The King James Version and other variations of the Bible are in the public domain and can be claimed to be the “Book of the Jews” mentioned above. It contains approx. 1200 pages.
2) The Book of [redacted] is in the public domain and claimed to be The Book of the [redacted]. Contains 531 current pages; but the full book of the [redacted] contains 200% more than the published 1/3 which is missing 10% from the lost 116 pages. We can conservatively assume that the 1/3 equals 581 pages x3 would be approx. 1700 pages in the complete source.
3) The Words of the lost tribes of Israel can only be speculated to contain similar content and size.
What I am attempting to relay is that along with disclosure there are many more exciting things we will discover. The Lord will show his hand and all truths will be known.
P.S. My personal opinion, for what it is worth, is that the missing 116 pages are not destroyed or lost entirely from view. I believe they are being used by the white-hats in some fashion to facilitate full disclosure. I cannot go into detail in this short post as to why I feel that way. Perhaps in another post I can point out the interesting facts that led me to this conclusion.
This content was originally submitted and published at Operation Disclosure.