Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - February 22, 2017

[ SITREP - 20:00 EST]

GENERAL DUNFORD HAS REVIEWED, AUTHORIZED AND GAVE FINANCIAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT BACK TO THE CHINESE ELDERS FOR THE US PORTION OF THE RV.

THE USN IS NOW READY TO BE ANNOUNCED/RELEASED.

THE REPUBLIC'S MILITARY IS READY.

THE REPUBLIC'S BANKS ARE READY.

OUR RESTORED REPUBLIC IS READY TO GO.

THE CHINESE ELDERS ARE NOW JUST WAITING FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD TO REPORT IN THAT THEY'RE READY TO COMMIT TO THE RV.

THIS INCLUDES ISRAEL AND UKRAINE, THE LAST TWO REMAINING CABAL HOLDOUT COUNTRIES.

NORTH KOREA IS NO LONGER A FACTOR, THEY'VE BEEN CUT OFF.

BE AWARE, MOST OF THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS STILL BIASED TOWARDS THE CABAL'S AGENDA. THIS WILL SOON CHANGE.

HALLELUJAH!

READ FULL SITREP


FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV VISIT:
http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel

---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of February 23, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Feb. 23 2017 Compiled in the early morning hours EST of 23 Feb. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, C...

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Conflict Intensifies in Syria Despite Truce Accord, Russia Blames U.S.

Russia blames U.S. for intensified conflicts in Syria despite truce accord

2016-09-19 01:51:57

MOSCOW, Sept. 18 (Xinhua) -- Conflicts in Syria have intensified over the week despite the Russia-U.S. truce accord which started on Monday, as militants continued targeting Syrian government troops, the Russian Defense Ministry said Sunday.

"Only the Syrian government forces have observed the cessation of hostilities over the past six days since it came into effect... while militants attacks against the Syrian army are on the rise," the ministry's spokesman Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov said.

The Untied States failed to help separate terrorists from the so-called moderate opposition, and neither did it exert necessary pressure on them, Konashenkov added.

The situation is especially grave in the northern city of Aleppo, where movements of armored vehicles and cars have been recorded in the eastern part of the besieged city and its suburbs, said the spokesman.

On Sept. 10, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry announced a nationwide cease-fire in Syria, which demands all warring sides stop attacks and airstrikes, and allow access to besieged areas, including Aleppo.

The cease-fire deal is now threatened with a recent escalation between Moscow and Washington, after the U.S.-led coaliton airstrikes killed 90 Syrian servicemen in the eastern province of Deir al-Zour on Saturday.

The Russian Foreign Ministry said earlier on Sunday that the move would "put the implementation of the agreement in danger."


Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.