Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts





Featured Post

New Republic Report: "144,000" -- October 27, 2016

---------- "144,000" Republic Update Thursday October 27, 2016 ---------- Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of them whic...

Thursday, September 22, 2016

October Genesis -- A Vision/Dream

Submitted Anonymously

Hello all. I've been following dinar and this site since I found them through the HEN in March 2016. I had a spiritual awakening in Feb 2015 that was intense and eventually led me to an understanding of how absolutely magical existence truly is. Before, I was (mostly) asleep, like the rest of my country men and women.

I would like to share a "vision/dream" I had in the in-between state of sleeping and wakefulness in July of this year. I was looking at a children's book and the character's names were "OCTOBER" and "GENESIS". Considering I think non-stop about disclosure, pray, contemplate, meditate, etc, I personally felt that this message has multiple meanings. A few weeks ago, I see the intel that says Oct 1 as what seems to be a rather big day.

I've also seen the highs and lows over the past few months. I felt insane and pretty stupid a few times, actually believing info on this random site full of mostly nonsense. 

But I do believe that there are people that are doing the good work, and that these intel bits are eventually going to hold water.

I think that time might actually be upon us.

Heaven help us all if October 1st goes by without one freakin' change whatsoever.

I would strongly suggest we all just "tap out" of the internet for awhile and go outside and work on raising our vibrations. The internet automatically pulls you back into the 3D world, because it is a 3D device.

Good luck folks, from a random American who is absolutely tired of the insanity and ready to begin FIXING MOTHER EARTH

This content was originally submitted and published at Operation Disclosure.

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.

Note: The Shoutbox is home to a rare species called "Carlos Marine" aka "zeusisback". Please don't feed.