September 22, 20:10 UTC+3
The Russian Defense Ministry also has proof the drone took off from Turkey’s Incirlik air base
Predator drone (archive)
© EPA/LT. COL. LESLIE PRATT / HANDOUT
MOSCOW, September 22. /TASS/. Facts available to the Russian Defense Ministry prove unambiguously a US Predator drone from Turkey's Incirlik airbase was present in the zone of attack on the UN humanitarian convoy in Syria, Gen Igor Konashenkov said on Thursday.
He said it in a comment on the claim by the Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen Joseph Dunford who told members of a Senate committee the US military did not have proof to support the suppositions that the convoy had been bombed by Russian warplanes.
"This hasn’t been concluded but my judgment would be they did it," Gen Dunford said.
"Unlike the Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, we do have facts or the information from air data recorders on the situation in the Aleppo zone on September 19," he said. "And this information proves very unambiguously a US attack drone Predator from Incirlik airbase was present in the zone of location of the humanitarian convoy near the town of Urum al-Kurba."
"What the Chairman of the Chiefs of Staff and the U.S. Secretary of Defense have at their disposal - and it’s clear to everyone now - is their personal opinions and fear for a yet another error or a purported provocation," Gen Konashenkov said.
"Generally speaking, if the US Army plans its combat operations and makes reports to the President on the basis of personal opinions instead of verified intelligence data, is it a surprise then that the US military regularly make the blunders, which claim the lives of hundreds of innocent people around the world?" he said.
RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - February 20, 2017
[ SITREP - 00:00 AM EST]
2-17-17: FULL SCALE GLOBAL DRY RUN OF THE RV.
2-18-17: DEPLOYMENT OF SPECIAL OPERATIONS ACROSS THE GLOBE.
2-19-17: CEASEFIRE ANNOUNCED FOR DONETSK, THE LAST NATION-STATE MILITARY CONFLICT IN THE WORLD.
2-20-17: JAPANESE SERIES 55:57 BONDS STARTED PROCESSING. THE LAST SOVEREIGN ASSET RELEASED.
3 CABAL HOLDOUT COUNTRIES OF THE 209 SOVEREIGN NATIONS REFUSED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GCR.
ALL 209 SOVEREIGN NATIONS ARE NOW UNDER CONTROL. NONE ARE PREARED TO ENDURE THE CONSEQUENCES OF CONTINUED DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR.
THE RV RELEASE IS IN GENERAL DUNFORD'S HANDS.
READ FULL SITREP
FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV VISIT:
Restored Republic via a GCR as of Feb. 19 2017 Compiled in the early morning hours EST of 19 Feb. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CE...
Friday, September 23, 2016
September 22, 20:10 UTC+3