Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT

NO ALERTS AT THIS TIME.

FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV VISIT:
http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel

---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a Global Currency Reset -- December 10, 2016

Restored Republic via a GCR Dec. 10 2016 Compiled 10 Dec. 2016 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery  www.ChildAbuseRe...

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Touch and Agree by Gwinevere

'TOUCH AND AGREE'


From Gwinevere

My dear fellow Earthlings, Lightworkers, Starseeds, and anyone else reading this post. I have a request that I must follow through with that requires any of you who desire to.... to join in with me and getting the delivery of the RV EXPEDIENTLY. The more the merrier.

We could all feel in our hearts that this last G-20 Summit prepared the 'Landing Strip' for the RV and all that follows. As the Collective Consciousness, we need to get in the habit of pooling our power for whatever we collectively want.

My proposal is very simple. Approximately 15 years ago, as I was re-reading the Bible scripture, Matthew 18:19, the King James version says, "Again I say unto you that if two of you shall agree on Earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of My Father which is in Heaven." For some reason, which I soon found out, that verse stayed with me each day like things do that you keep putting off. I knew that it had to be my Angels/Guides prompting me to try it. It couldn't hurt anything .....right?

I called upon a good friend of mine to try it with me, so we did. We touched and agreed on everything from our problems, our kids (MANY) situations that they get themselves into, you name it. Words could not explain the elation that we woke up with each day to see what else we could touch and agree on because we got each and every request and problem answered!!! Some took longer because it required Angels or were just more intricate.

All of these years it has only taken the two of us, like the scripture suggested, and we're still going strong, with no intentions of EVER stopping. I have tried to relate some of the world changes that we are privy to to my friend but she cannot grasp it, so the two of us cannot touch and agree on the RV... BUT.... I know a lot of believers who do know about the RV and do believe!!! That would be YOU, READING THIS!!

So here's the request, simply say out loud after reading this that you "Touch and Agree" with me that NOTHING ELSE hold back the RV and that it be RELEASED EXPEDIENTLY TO BLESS ALL OF THOSE WHO STAND TO BE BLESSED WITH IT IN ORDER TO HELP HEAL MOTHER EARTH AND BLESS AS MANY OF HER INHABITANTS AS POSSIBLE. ... Now!!

That's all there is to it!! Then envision it all DONE and everyone celebrating or whatever you wish to picture it DONE. "Believing is Seeing". 

Namaste, love you all through Eternity


This content was originally submitted and published at Operation Disclosure.

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.

Note: The Shoutbox is home to a rare species called "Carlos Marine" aka "zeusisback". Please don't feed.