Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT

NO ALERTS AT THIS TIME.

FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV VISIT:
http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel

---

Featured Post

GCR/RV/Republic/GESARA Report: "On Deck" -- December 2, 2016

Source: Dinar Chronicles "On Deck" GCR/RV/Republic/GESARA Update Friday December 2, 2016 ----------- "Patience is powe...

Monday, October 17, 2016

My Ongoing Contact with Archontic Entites, Post-Contact/Abduction in Hanoi, Vietnam

by Thomas Urso | October 17, 2016

To Whom It May Concern,

I'm an American expat, living in Hanoi, Vietnam. About one year ago, 10/31/15, I had my first contact/abudction experience with archontic entities. It remains an ongoing experience, in that I'm still in contact with these entities, who have made me fully aware of the Hyperdimensional Matrix Control System, and the "game," as it has been applied to my my life, and also that of my girlfriend. In my case, I seem to be caught in some state of half-way Kundalini, not knowing if I should raise it, lower it, or ignore it, and this follows on the astral projection abilities I've inherited post-abduction. As a kind of short hand, I have numerous entities attached, and pulling me in all directions, along with body possession, ear hum, split-brain effects, and all the rest that goes along with such experiences. I also have two shadow entities attached to the right and left side of my head, astrally. I suppose this is somehow related to Kundalini, or, more likely, to these negative entities hijacking and diverting my Kundalini energy. In contrast, my girlfriend, claims no memory of our shared experience, over the past year, but shows all the signs of being under full archontic control. This is basically where everything stand with me at present. I've spent hundreds of hours trying to remove these entities, pull cords, clear chakras, and I feel that I've only made my situation worse by doing so. Aside from this,I've been through numerous situations, both real-world (that is MCS) and under abduction situations, which I'm only now beginning to write about, nearly a year after my first contact with these entities.

In any case, in writing about my ongoing experience, I'm looking to share what I know and learned thus far, as a result of my awakening, and I'm looking to share this with others who are experiecning similiar awakeings/contact/abductions. My circumstances are quite difficult, in that, until my post-contact experience, I didn't realize that the archontic interference in my life dates back about a decade, if not to childhood, and has played a large role in destroing my marriage and family, as well as playing a role in engineering me into my present situation, that being a near destitute writer, in contact with, and under the influence of archontic entites, and trying to find the right way to manage, not only my life, but also a love-bite relationship (my second, following the breakup of my marriage) without my losing this relationship and the girl I love. 


In any case, because I believe my own ongoing experience and insights in dealing with these archontic entities (shadows, cords, etc that I cannot clear), along with my experieneces in the real-world, the matrix veil lifited, will be of value to you, in your own work, I invite you to visit my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Invisible-Prison-The-False-Matrix-Archon-and-the-Negative-Alien-Agenda-566377710229384/

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Thomas Urso

P.S. If you find what I have to say convincing, please forward my email or website to others in the community, because my girlfriend and I are in desperarte need of help from those who know and understand what is that we are going through. When I say I am in conatct with these entities, I mean FULL contact, 24/7 (and I don't mean voices in the head, or anything else that would be on the spectrum of mental illness.) Thanks.


This content was originally submitted for publishing at Operation Disclosure.

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.

Note: The Shoutbox is home to a rare species called "Carlos Marine" aka "zeusisback". Please don't feed.