Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT

NO ALERTS AT THIS TIME.

FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV VISIT:
http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel

---

Featured Post

RV/GCR Report: "Election Trio" -- December 4, 2016

Source: Dinar Chronicles     The North American RV is currently just waiting on a trio of elections to complete voting on Sunday. All th...

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

How to Remove Consent and Declare Freedom

DECLARATION OF FREEDOM, and REMOVAL OF CONSENT

MY DECLARATION OF FREEDOM, FREEWILL, AND SOVEREIGNTY ON THE EARTH

DECLARATION

SECTION 1 AND 2

1) THIS IS MY DECLARATION OF IMMORTALITY, FREEDOM, IMMUNITY FROM EARTHS AUTHORITY STRUCTURE, AND PERSONAL DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE OF THE ETERNAL SOUL.

1.1 This Declaration applies to ALL TIMELINES (at my discretion), and ALL NATURAL LIVES and ALL incarnations, (past, present and future), at my discretion.


2) I AM ETERNAL, embodied at the moment inside of the human skin/body suit, and am “created” by the Infinite, Immortal Creator of ALL THAT IS.
I claim all rights as such, and FULLY RESERVE them for my living being, while removing ALL EARTH BOUND AUTHORITY standing between my living being and Prime Creator unless designated by my fully conscious and informed consent.

2.1) I REMOVE ALL assumed or presumed tacit consent present in any part my life, my natural life, on all levels and timelines forever! Consent for everything must now be asked for each individual act, the reason and situation explained to me completely face to face, and terms for that act negotiated (which are fully current and up to date), and finally a CONTRACT must be SIGNED BY ME IN WET PURPLE INK before any consent can be secured and/or assumed/presumed in any circumstance for such act.

2.2) This Declaration is my own creation! Therefore, let it be known that I alone am the final arbiter, and the final authority on what it means, and what I meant it to say! I REMOVE ALL permission and consent for ANY of these words to be used against me in any way, shape, or form, because this is my CREATION – and it was never created with the intent to harm its creator! If there are any questions at all concerning a word, (even if those words are “and” – “or” – or any other words) and what they mean in relationship to this Declaration, and what I meant these words to say, then simply post a comment under this Declaration…, and I will answer your question! NOTICE: Only the definition that I give will be used.


Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.

Note: The Shoutbox is home to a rare species called "Carlos Marine" aka "zeusisback". Please don't feed.