Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT

NO ALERTS AT THIS TIME.

FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV VISIT:
http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel

---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a Global Currency Reset Update as of Dec. 4 2016

Source: Dinar Chronicles Restored Republic via a Global Currency Reset Update as of Dec. 4 2016 Compiled in the early morning hours (EST) ...

Thursday, November 17, 2016

We are Loved, the RV is Near

Submitted Anonymously to Operation Disclosure,

I am feeling very unhappy lately, are you?

My dreams still reel like old films in my mind - dreams of the past cast for the future

We have spent so much time and effort on this adventure to help all

I drink, I eat, I smoke, I hope

What is going on?

Why are we all suffering?

We all want to do so much for the world.

What is going on?

I want to be happy.

Why cant I/we do it without the RV?

I mean, help the world, fulfil our dreams and the heal the world?

Do we need to be rich to it, or, do we only want to rich people doing it?

I will be honest, the higher me, is the richer me and help the world.

Am I bad.

No.

This is my destiny - for poorer or richer, I am married to this now.

I hope this not a hoax as i want this so much.

I know the good things i have planned will become 1000000 x infinity of good things.

Am I a fool = probably , no, yes, not today, never...

I still feel and want love.

= Does this make me bad brothers and sisters?

The answer is simple.

No.

God loves us all and if God wants us to win we will.

I want truth

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.

Note: The Shoutbox is home to a rare species called "Carlos Marine" aka "zeusisback". Please don't feed.