Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - December 13, 2017


The RV road map is currently being elaborately laid out by the Alliance.


The Alliance continues to bait and ambush the Cabal in their every attempt to maintain power.


HSBC confirmed "test" exchanges of certain individuals in Switzerland.


The quantum hosted website containing the 800#'s and instructions will be coming online at any moment.


Electronic couriers in charge of distributing the 800#'s from the website have been told to expect the go-ahead signal.


RV release to occur prior to the GCR which is expected to activate within 72 hours.


Trump's announcement of the USN to occur shortly after the GCR followed by the mass indictments later this month.


GESARA begins early 2018.


The situation is highly sensitive at this very moment, nothing must go wrong within the said time frame.


Time to Meditate. God speed.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Dec. 14, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Dec. 14 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 14 Dec. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Friday, January 6, 2017

Is Your Currency Really Yours?

Submitted to Operation Disclosure,

Is Your Currency Really Yours?


by Gargimell - January 5, 2017

It is my belief that the following information is an underlying reason for delay of NESARA/GESARA and the best way for an individual to assist with the release of disclosure and the humanitarian funds for the RV/GCR while defying and protesting legally and lawfully against the cabal, illuminati, masons, and whoever you believe the bad guys are. I intend to show you the entrance to the maze and provide assistance while you are in the maze, I can’t show you the way out due to the fact that everybody has to find their own way and each way will be different than the one next to it. Do you have what it takes to enter the maze? USE RESPONSIBLY Take notice, if you live in one of the US territories or Canada, then the UCC should be within your local code, rules, or statues as well and all of this information should be relevant to you. Also let this article be notice to everyone else that US citizenship is a trap!!! Become a Citizen (capital C) of one of the Republics within the Union of the States of America!!

So, is your currency really yours? This question will never be answered for you, and can and MUST be answered ONLY by YOU.

“Liberty means responsibility. That’s why most men dread it.” [George Bernard Shaw]

“But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.” [James 1:25 Bible, NKJV]


I have only been researching this since the time I saw Gary Larrabee’s video of the Billion dollar Birth Certificate an extremely short time ago. In my research I have found just cause for me to take action on my own behalf and I’m currently planning my strategy to take the steps I need to accomplish my goal and I will posting a vlog on you tube documenting my situation, steps taken, and my results.

Disclaimer:

For now, I will just provide information in the form of codes, rules, statutes, case law, my opinion, and bible scripture, all of which, except my opinion, is available publicly and a matter of public record.

By using this information, you agree: (a)to be solely responsible for any and all liabilities resulting from your actions; (b)you will not attempt to project upon myself (c)you will not presume that I am responsible for any liability and/or judgement resulting from your actions.

Time for some human talk

Before I get into the nitty gritty of what’s going on, I should explain why I chose that title. I have found out that the use of Social Security Number as a taxpayer and debtor signs over all of your private interests, and I mean ALL, well, they get signed over the SSA which is hidden in the UCC codes. UCC codes can be found at your Secretary of State’s website, being in Colorado I am citing UCC codes from the Colorado Revised Statutes.

REMEMBER: I have only been researching since Gary’s video was published. That fact alone is proof that research in this day and age is extremely simple. Also, this fact is proof that a statement I made in a previous post is undeniable: if you’re not willing to do ANY research then you have NO RIGHTS to demand proof of anything!


Read Full 16 Page Article:

Is Your Currency Really Yours.docx

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.