Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - June 22, 2017

["DEFCON - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Thursday - June 22, 2017]

MORE THREATS ARE BEING NUETRALIZED.

READ SITREP

---

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:

http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html

---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 23, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 23 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 23 June 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recov...

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Cloned Leader-mirrors Never Claim it, either by Pine Cone

All outer Collective Matrices reflect each individual mind-control Inner Matrix, so the whole Evil Satanic Matrix is deeply imbedded inside each chocolate-covered Turd Earthling. If another Earthling appears in our view, we are no more free of this Satanic Evil Infrastructure, than any other Earthling Mirror-double Matrix-slave.

We all externalize our personal authority, and remain in a Stockholm Syndrome sick loyalty to trauma-base mind-control, until we surrender to this Satanic Evil denial. We can trust the one who admits anger, in order to Love, but never trust the one who denies this Mother Earth constant immoral soul-battering malevolence.

There is no valid relationship when another, never self discloses honestly and, also never Love Listens from their missing soul-heart connection, and we can bet our sorry asses, that there isn’t one chance in gossiping Hell, this ‘other’, is able to discern their own complicit Evil Satanic Inner Matrix, either. We Vaxxed Quarantined Earthling GMO slaves, really are the OMG infrastructure Mafia Matrix, gone unapproachable Karmic Satanic Evil CDC viral!

No one has ever been able to experience Immortal Love, without repenting their fear-hidden anger first, yet hardly any Satanic Handler-Kissinger/Soros New Ager ever stops positive-focusing on helping others long enough to forget about the money, and self-disclose anything, but more of the same ‘muttering and peep’ inauthentic ONE-less Evil Matrix denial bullshit.

The Evil Matrix “Effect” is not just outside, but the Inner individual “Causal” Source we, collectively deny is inside everywhere we look at anyone, who appears in our Lost-soul Love-lorn Mirror-double Evil-suffering Satanic unholy 3D Duality Paradigm.

The Satanic Evil Matrix is everywhere, and including inside our dumbed-down selves, so without embracing that we, ourselves are a part of it, then who can we trust, except those that can surrender it to Holy Spirit forgiveness nurturing within, all sentient Light Beings of Immortal Love, that ever were, are, and will be for ~ every ~ where ‘telempathically' interconnected?

I would rather trust empowering Holy Spirit interconnection, within, than anything self-serving outside that, actually represents the ‘cause’, ‘and’ the ‘effect’, from any individual’s own Spiritual Sovereign Oversoul’s gender-free, Karma-free benevolence, and all-inclusive Kindness perspective-free totally humble Magnanimity.

Easter

I wonder if Good Friday is about suffering? I wonder if suffering could mean “Suffering my truth”? Sometimes in my heart-opening growth I feel like I am dying when I admit I’m messed up somehow. Therapists and teachers on the path explain that fear=> is ego=>is denial=>is the enemy of opening my heart. And when I change my beliefs; when I really change at deep levels, part of my ego falls away, and it feels similar to dying. Secluded cultures have rites of passage and rituals to symbolize deep changes, and play around with ceremonies to honor the death of the ego, or the end of one phase of life. In this way, the person changing gets help from the community to honor the new ways, and the person gets “Right understanding” and self encouragement to maintain balance before, during, and after big inner changes.

When I admit I am messed up somehow, it feels like death, a passage, and I wonder if this is the true symbolism in the Crucifixion of Christ. I know when I’ve had to admit that; I have resentment; I’m unhappy; I’m depressed; I am angry; or I have hurt someone, I feel messed up, and I am deeply embarrassed, and I feel shame. During these times, especially leading up to my admittance of a frailty, my life gets very intense and experiences happen in such a way that I’m forced to face my painful truth. During these times I could resort to that familiar survival ambivalence: fight, flight, submit, but when I continue to pray, meditate, and do what my heart tells me to do, forgiveness vibrates the bullshit off the outside and I see my Inside Spirit Truth.

What if Good Friday is a symbol of suffering, honestly, some truth or other and the promise of humbling myself and trusting is that I will be reborn into a new innocent attitude of greater Love and Kind-wisdom? What if, the long three days between Good Friday, and Easter is the needed time for our soul to reconcile the vast changes that occur when one deepens their faith?

What if Easter is the symbol of that new life without the burden of fear, pain, and anger repressed inside us, and weighing us down? What if Easter is a turning back to innocence and child-like attitudes of trust and spontaneity? What if Easter only comes to those of us who admit we are messed up somehow, like Good Friday symbolizes? What if on Good Friday, when we humble ourselves, we plant a seed of faith, and the three days are the three days a seed sits in the dark going through a quiet metamorphosis and re-energizes to sprout into the World anew?

I was born on Good Friday in 1945 and I have a particular interest in the meaning. It has always seemed like an oxymoron that such a bad thing could happen and we call it “Good” Friday. With this idea I have just put out here, I start seeing there is no paradox. It is “Good” when one of us cries or blurts out our negative stuff, that keeps us from ONENESS. I wrote this in 1997, ten years after I changed my complete name on Easter, and threw yellow daffodils in the ocean with friends in a drum ceremony to ritualize my NEWNESS. After Easter 1986, I sent out a notice to friend and family: “I legally changed my name. I feel stronger with new energy and I ask you to take notice and help me celebrate this symbol of transformation. Each part of my new name represents significant spiritual experiences, and taken together, I connect with an acceptance of the Joy of change. I am evolving. I am learning to be intimate with others without becoming oppressive, and the energy of my new name helps me, with less fear, to be myself.”

I have been so angry and controlling and hateful in my codependent care-taking! This was caused by my terrible abuse that I am finally being authentic about. Writing is helping me accept my frailty by learning that it’s common sense that I would be angry after what I went through with my mother and father. This fear and anger worked to co-create hundreds of replications of them throughout my life. I am learning to see that my idea that women and men are mean isn’t the problem. My fear and anger is the problem, and I am humbled to see that my hidden ego pain has been my own private War. Down deep, under my fear, is ugly guilt and self hatred! OOOOOO, GROSS! I am waiting, like a future Blue butterfly in my cocoon, the three days for my Easter.

The greatest thing for me would be that if, not when; I get violated by a mean woman or man that a new Easter type response will automatically grow in me. I want to see that this supposed mean person just hates themselves. I hope that I will stay focused on this truth and remember that I am seeing my mirror. They are not my enemy; hate is the enemy! And women and men are on the same side fighting the very private War with ego. I want to spontaneously feel empathy, kindness and Love, instead of separation-fear and anger. I’m sure, now, that we all have a Good Friday in us. What a Good day it would be if we, all owned our stuff, and stopped pointing out into the illusion and fighting to try and convince others that what we see is true. It’s all, really a blessing out there to forgive, as ourselves isn’t it?


Name it, Claim it, Dump it ;) 

Pine Cone Forgive it advocate

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16


I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within
author Pine Cone

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.