Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - December 18, 2017


The 13 Galactic advisers are currently at Camp David meeting with Republic officials including Trump and others.


The final instructions and release time for the RV has been set.


Energy blockades are still preventing the actual release time from being leaked.


The USN is set to be announced (possibly on the 20th-23rd). According to inside sources, the USN will be announced the day after the RV -- meaning it is predicted that the RV may begin any time between the 20th and the 23rd.


Private exchanges are still occurring in Zurich. HSBC branches in other countries might also begin inviting individuals to exchange. This is a sign that the Tier 4 (internet group) exchanges is about to begin.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Dec. 18, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Dec. 18 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 18 Dec. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Gender Wheel of Karmic Chaff by Pine Cone

Submitted to Operation Disclosure,


1 Gender Wheel of Karmic Chaff 02/21/17

Evil Gender is a waste of Time, without forgiveness intention to while away our own divisive Chaff, so claiming Divine-evil is the anti-Love angry Mother-shame burning embers in every innocent child sacrifice.

“Something worse than sex-abuse must have happened to my Mother, for her to rape, and kill me to sooth her man-hate Shame projection” spoke up yesterday when I was Burning from the inside Bush, out. What happened to my Mother, anyway?

She was a suffering little Boy before ‘he’ became a human sacrifice in continual War, and experienced choking clarity within his dying breath, filled with this evil paradigm’s sulphur gender-smoke and Karmic-mirrors.

This disgusted dead-man indwells within every Karmic Mother-role, as her self-hate hidden male-shame lashes out at every trauma-suffering male projection, that she wants to die again inside her, so there is, more than meets the eye burning inside, denied in every evil Man-angry Mother-role’s shame.

I wake up burning inside, as if a brilliant Light shines away all Karmic need for Evil Gender Matrix smoke, and mirror infrastructure, yet who among we, gender could, even Evil-survive, without Sex-grinding away off this waste of Time, without forgiveness intention to while away our, own Chaff-worship?

Is the Mother ‘othering' gender piece of the same Karmic-puzzle, what burns inside Sex’s wheel of Karmic-chaff, while the unwritten Hate-rules control every resentful fused-relationship, as if Love were the absence of habitual Physical-addictive Karmic Gender-switching?

Am I; are we, arcing and spark-pounding out shame’s repeating anvil hot Chaff-fires? Is a suffering Mother-role any different than her suffering War-victim human-sacrifice, burning up inside me from the same Chaff-waste of male-genocide linear-time smoke, and mirror shadows?

Does Mother-self man-hate create quiet battle field dead triggers out of so many young men’s unrequited Love-dreams, and what but old women bitters don’t come from dying for the Mothers, and children without one Ex-father left to burn ‘something worse than Sex-abuse’?

Claiming one gender lifetime is Divine, when it takes two to tango as this evil shadow-gender One-less paradigm, ridicules, even half-life Chaff’s clearer idea of itself, wasting away in the same fire-burning paradigm of Evil Karma, deaf as a Stop-post on both Gender-speed bumps Evil-toll road, right back at ya.

Since Immortal Love is the absence of Mortal-gender, and Time Matrix is Karmic Evil personified, then pretending either Divine Physical-role, is the absence of forgiven intention from Love’s flowing Communion, it seems to Chaff Burning Bush’s Me-free of Karmic-gambling wheeling, and dealing?

New Pine Cone Book
#42 “Burning Bush”

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within
author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.