Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

NO ALERTS AT THIS TIME.

---

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:

http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html

---

Featured Post

Mr. Ed's Intel Update (Real News): "Tonight's Intel/More Intel" -- April 30, 2017

Posted By: Mr.Ed [ Send E-Mail ] Date: Sunday, 30-Apr-2017 01:34:17 Source:  Rumor Mill News INTEL Update (Real News) via email - &qu...

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Glowing Orbs Hovering in the Sky Sighted in PA

Source: Dinar Chronicles


Dear Sirs:

I was always interested in UFO's and stuff of that sort and I do believe they exist even though I have never witnessed any such thing personally myself.

Today, a close friend of mine sent me some videos he took a while ago when he saw this "orb" thing hovering above his house (in a suburban town in Pa.) in the night sky. He recorded the moving image of the "orb" and the sound it made and he said the scene and the noise it made scared him quite a bit. He said he gathered enough courage to even yell at the thing but the thing did not respond. The thing later on just went away swiftly by itself. When I saw the video, it reminded me of what Corey Goode described when he was interviewed by David Wilcock about his trip to the outer space.

Can this "Orb" in my friend's videos a sign that ET's are truly helping the humans on this planet to prepare us for the "change" and the "event"?

This may not have anything to do with "RV", but I thought it is very interesting to let this be known among the Dinarland. My friend is absolutely trustworthy and honest and he is a retired policeman and I am thrilled that he sent me these videos for my viewing.

Best wishes to everyone and may the almighty prime creator have mercy on all of us on this planet.

Peace and Love to you all.

Anonymous


I've uploaded the clips to my personal mediafire account. ~ Dinar Chronicles


Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.