Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 20, 2017


EVERYTHING YOU SEE IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE IN REALITY.


A CHAIN OF EVENTS IS ALREADY SET IN STONE TO OCCUR.


EACH EVENT IS A TRIGGER FOR ANOTHER EVENT.


ONE OF THESE EVENTS IS THE GCR/RV.


THESE EVENTS COULD HAPPEN AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT IN TIME.


SOME OF THESE EVENTS WILL CAUSE AWAKENINGS.


THERE IS ONE PARTICULAR EVENT SET TO OCCUR THAT WILL TRIGGER THE GCR/RV.


WHEN IS THIS EVENT? NO ONE KNOWS AT THIS LEVEL.


STAY VIGILANT, AND DISCERN THE TRUTH.


TRUMP IS SCHEDULED TO VISIT ASIA IN NOVEMBER.


DOES THIS MEAN ANYTHING TO THE TIMING OF THE GCR/RV EVENT? MAYBE. MAYBE NOT.


KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR CERTAIN EVENTS.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Oct. 20, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 20 2017 Compiled 3:03 am EDT 20 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse...

Monday, February 27, 2017

Sick Physical-role Loyalty by Pine Cone

Earth family recovery depends on our, not going back to the dry well any more, like battered women, and battered men remain in a Stockholm Syndrome addiction to each other’s Gender-bigotry Power-over infrastructure. Like anyone who is ‘anyone’ here in Predator Earth Prison gangs, unless ‘whoever’ wants Political hideous Power-clout without the Satanic Vatican’s approval, likewise without Mother gang-hood goon Feminist-clout, failure naiveté vanquishes any possible innocent fan-base Money-making effort.

If we put these two main gangs together, then WoWowWeeeWoooers, with Vatican/Vagina Political Power, as the Satanic Mother-role child-sacrifice complicity together, all the money in the World completes the Sick Physical-role Loyalty hideous Power-clout anyone mean-spirited could ever Stockholm Syndrome want for. Yet, our basic-set Satanic Mother Earth infrastructure comprises these two main Evil-gang infrastructure imbedded Matrices.

Authoritarian Centralization depends on this Satanic Vatican/Vagina Military/Mother Mafia/Matrix hideous sick Physical-role Loyalty “Dry Well”, just like its nuclear family microcosm, the Religious Mother-ISIS Mercenary Earth Power-over Gender-bigotry, that runs this Predator Earth prison MAMA Law infrastructure. The more the Mother Vatican Money Vagina Mafia Matrix harms humans, the more Karma increases, and the more Authoritarian Centralization traumatizes any battered-soul personal Sovereignty, along with any possibility of a Karmic Oversoul-battered collective Compassion.

These hidden gang unwritten malevolent-rule initiations are not all negative, because without my devotion to turn within Holy Spirit forgiveness nurturing, and without shining Light on these hideous gangland child-sacrifice preposterosities, our back, and forth Karmic experiences would, just remain in Thermal Soul-savagery runaway. The Light is in the darkness, and until we shine our Inner Light in our own complicit Dark-imbedded baggage, Stockholm Syndrome enslaves us to go our Mother Earth ‘dry-well’ thirsty, without the Inner Deep Well forgiveness fountain wet mist of Holy Spirit nurturing Delight.

Abused Religious-freaks, and Abused-breeders are just, so scared, that they act out their self-hate onto all other’s, willing to worship them in a sick-loyalty, so, as we forgive them, as ourselves we reveal how their malignant narcissism is our Collective Authoritarian Centralization Consciousness, that acts like a Mafia Mob child-sacrifice Matrix without a humble Conscience Kind-infrastructure any more. With forgiveness comes deeper discernment, and with enlightening compassion comes a Unifying Karmic-lifetimes Mercy, so an Indweller can help anyone who wants their Inner Light Sovereignty back, and can begin forgiving our collective Matrix Social-norm infrastructure right away.

My vision this morning had me, helplessly contemplating how we could let go of Physical-roles, but, just the idea of no more hubristic ISIS-political Mother-roles, made the Vatican-evil seem much easier to try to imagine disappearing. It’s hard to see which Satanic-intention depends on the other more, so seeing, both disappear reminds me ‘to accept the World as it is, and not as I would have it’, to jump in the back of this Karmic-evil Earth bus, and leave the driving up to Holy Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing Delight.

Sometimes, like today the ‘realer’ value in my Guided-writing is to form ideas enough, to come out of denial about how helpless I am feeling, and how long I can attenuate a focus on these helpless feelings, without trying to fix my own personal mirror, that’s imbedded within myself, one of the co-creators of this Evil Sick Physical-role Loyalty. OK; OK; OK; I am what I’m seeing inside me too, or I wouldn’t be able to forgive all this, as myself, so I need to focus on myself in a Sick Loyalty to my Mother, and to the Satanic Vatican child-sacrifice infrastructure inside my mind, that has, already sold my soul, to survive here in this Predator Earth Prison Paradigm, full of Vatican/Vagina Political-survival Super-hate motivated gangs.

Thank you ONENESS Spirit Conscience for enhancing my desire to turn within Love, even more to the Light inside, and thank you Holy Spirit for experiencing forgiveness miracles working through, and for me. I Love to admit it, that I have sex-slave Stockholm Syndrome really bad, and use whatever my discernment helps me reveal, as more Love-motive to trust inside Light, without remaining in a Dark sick-loyalty to our Physical-role Political-power infrastructure gone child-sacrifice viral.

“Good Morning Holy Spirit I Love You”

Look what the Cat dragged in this Morning
Right inside Pineal Cone’s Kindness~portal

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16


I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within
author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.