Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 21, 2017


SOMETHING MAJOR HAS CHANGED FROM PREVIOUS REPORTS.


TRUMP WAS ELECTED BY THE APTB/NPTB FOR A SPECIFIC REASON.


TO DRAW THE CABAL OUT IN THE U.S. AND WORLDWIDE.


THIS IS WHY THERE IS SO MUCH CHAOS AND HATE TOWARDS TRUMP.


TRUMP WAS CHOSEN TO BRING OUT ALL OF THE ISSUES IN THE U.S., TAKING IN ALL OF THE CRITICISM, AND BRINGING FORTH CHANGE (GESARA).


MEANWHILE THE RESTORED REPUBLIC CONTINUES TO REFORM THE COUNTRY BEHIND THE SCENES.


TRUMP WILL BE DISCLOSING VARIOUS TOPICS SUCH AS JFK, 9/11, SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS AND MORE.


THESE DISCLOSURE EVENTS ARE PART OF THE CHAIN OF EVENTS LEADING UP TO THE GCR/RV.


TRUMP WILL EXPOSE THE CABAL MORE AND MORE UNTIL THERE IS ENOUGH FOR THE MASS ARRESTS TO BEGIN.


"DRAIN THE SWAMP" AS HE SAID. HE WAS ALREADY DISCLOSING "THE PLAN" FROM THE VERY BEGINNING.


NOW FOR THE WEIRD PART.


THERE ARE TWO CLONES OF TRUMP BEING USED BY THE APTB/NPTB. ONE CLONE WEARS A RED TIE, THE OTHER A BLUE TIE.


HUMAN TRUMP IS NOT WHO YOU THINK HE IS AND IS RARELY SEEN IN PUBLIC BUT HE IS IN-FACT INTERIM PRESIDENT OF THE RESTORED REPUBLIC. HE HAS BEEN WORKING WITH THE RESTORED REPUBLIC BEHIND THE SCENES THIS WHOLE TIME. THE TRUMP CLONES ARE THE ONES ACTING AS PRESIDENT OF THE CURRENT USA, INC. THEY ARE THE ONES YOU SEE ON TV. HUMAN TRUMP ONLY RARELY APPEARS ON TV TO SIGN EXECUTIVE ORDERS.


ONCE THE MASS ARRESTS BEGIN AFTER SEVERAL DISCLOSURES, THE USA, INC. WILL BE DISSOLVED, ALL CLONES WILL BE DEACTIVATED, AND HUMAN TRUMP WILL STEP IN AS PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC.


THIS WAS ALL AGREED UPON FOR A SMOOTH TRANSITION. THE PUBLIC WILL NEVER KNOW ABOUT THE SEVERAL TRUMPS, THE SUDDEN RESTORATION OF THE REPUBLIC, AND THE FULL IMPLEMENTATION OF GESARA. IT WILL APPEAR AS TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT THIS WHOLE TIME. THIS WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL MUCH LATER IN THE FUTURE.


WATCH THE NEWS FOR DISCLOSURES.


JFK DISCLOSURE IS UP NEXT AND THERE WILL BE MORE AFTER.


WITH EACH DISCLOSURE, WE GET CLOSER TO THE MASS ARRESTS.


THE MASS ARRESTS IS THE TRIGGER FOR THE GCR/RV TO BEGIN.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Oct. 21, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 21 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 21 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Archangel Michael Affirmation by Pine Cone

Feeling Lilly-pad Froggie-free

When we brainstorm to include the, absolute fun, and ridiculous, we may ‘accidentally-on-purpose’ say what we, really want most, and that happens when there is no evaluating such scary, out of the ordinary rules, and regulations. The key to brainstorming intuition-success is no one censures anything, and everyone Love Listens with Delight, just for the fun of celebrating our Sovereignty-given to others, as Sovereignty-received in Communion-surprise Pleasance-bonding.

I like to Brainstorm and have fun doing it, because it helps me get out of myself, and, just blast away at unlimited possibilities, to begin to imagine outside the mind control box. I have surrendered to being mind-controlled, and, just the thought of Kenry Snake Hissinger remaining in control of my, very life, makes me want to green-puke, until there is no more evil volume left to benevolent free-me.

Brainstorming is a way to give the finger to the whole establishment, meant to kill us, all, so I want house insurance-fear to disappear with the banks, house payments, and the FBI Bankster slave catchers too, because I am alive with creative intelligence, and that is my Earth-destiny to express, whatever comes, without fear of being killed by saying a, really good idea. Lets dig a hole, and bury Love-energy underground, and call it our Delight treasure, and, then take over the elite mansions, and get them to pay us for it?

We buy a church with cash to teach yoga, and meditation, along with creative writing, after, so others will become, directly connected to Spirit, and learn to brainstorm this free? Let’s ask our realtor to brainstorm with us, and begin to let her know who we, really are, so she will enjoy the rest of her Spirit Life on physical dumbed-down Earth? Lets learn to Love Listen together, and never let our fear of each other get in between us, ever again…?

On the off chance, there are, other unhappy slaves out there, we can help them discover their True Selves, by surrendering the truth of who we have been, and who we are becoming together? Or, let’s just say f*** it, and keep doing the same things over and over, but always expecting different elite-results? This is, so freeing to brainstorm, and, even though I don’t imagine any of these things are, really helpful, I bet I have, already revealed to you, more about me, than you have, ever imagined before?

Let’s take that damned Hissinger reptile mind-control handler box apart, and use it for our, first few kindling fires in the new space provided by our Inner Child’s new freedom? Then we can all poop on the ashes as if Soros’ Bullshit Billions fell right out of us to mark the spot of shit on the Earth that they, both, really are?

Let’s, all talk, all think, and, all feel this way, so we get used to, not having to watch TV all the time, and let’s create a Love-masterpiece, from all the Bonding of brainstorming Delight, that kicks the shit out of stumbling, all around in the Dark together? Let’s take a good half hour, and read what is written, without any need to dust the library shelves for the money grubbing ass holes, that steal ideas, by acting like they, really know their crappy value, and stop justifying ourselves with any more bibliographies, that just show how much we don’t believe what we write from, a few other dead President’s lying mirror perspective?

Let us Pray our asses off, until Holy Spirit performs, the miracle Light-exchange for us, so we don’t have to drive the broken human bus-filled with so many crap artists, that we, truly had become?

Let’s, let’s let us, let’s question everything, via inquiry brainstorming prayer to ridicule the establishment right, double-back fat-assed froggie atya? Hey, Mirror-frog, who’s writing this rivet, me or you, ole Lily Pad flow-er? That’s it we can settle down onto a fine large Lily Pad, and sing the buggie-songs happy frogs eat for dinner? I don’t know about you, but I, already feel better, just to say all the things that, never get said, from down deep where the Sun does, actually shine inside? I’ll be happy if you read through this, and RSVP my hopping-legs young ass, so we can reconnoiter with enough gusto, to move forward, without as much, as a wispy white cloud appearing to block this new clear view Communion sky-way?

AAM Froggie-grateful Pine Cone
High Vibration Heart-celebrating

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16


I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within
author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.