Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

NO ALERTS AT THIS TIME.

---

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:

http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html

---

Featured Post

GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise: "If" -- June 24, 2017

Source: Dinar Chronicles Imagine if we considered an entirely new scenario for all the insanity swirling around the Trump Administration...

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Bearth-dump’s Death-Matrix Rust-rot Mirror-infrastructure Illusory-paradigm by Pine Cone

Bearth-dump’s Death-Matrix Rust-rot Mirror-infrastructure Illusory-paradigm 032117

At the exact same time yesterday on March 20, 2017 when the most brilliant Galactic Delight outside, and the Love-mirror Agarthan Brilliance converged within the heart, mind, and soul of every authentic Human Being, I received a high tech flash/work/lantern the instant Patrick posted my 032017 Unrepentant Karmic Lifetime Mirrors post. The efficient Flashlight arrived Postage-free in two days, and included a new free movie Source too, so I was timid about how much God Loves me, to begin watching more vital movies, as if Love tricked me into providing myself something I wouldn’t ordinarily do, just for me, the Mystic/Monk renunciate.

All this synchronicity converged in my new mind of Delight, as if a brilliant Light is shining through all the holes in our Mother Earth Dump infrastructure Matrix Paradigm. A vision of our “Lie” in Death’s Matrix came as a night bird dream from God, so I can see how angry I am, really, that I live at this dump, and pretend half of us kids don’t die every day in every way. Innocent child Samples of God’s Lovely Light pleasance takes it up the ass, like all us adults up-the-colon Colonial Colonize in the foul sulphur smell of death infrastructure, as if we were really something fake, not so Precious, really.

I was helplessly involved fixing up an impossible social-norm hate-filled rotting home in this Dump-paradigm, doing it for nothing, including the Earthling’s toxic-complaining at the end of a 14 hour hopeless day. I had been hiding my true feelings about such a rotting-rusty useless image-fail, and I would have made it back inside, butt for the reaming right at the end of regular Life in this Bearth-dump’s Death-Matrix Rust-rot Mirror-infrastructure Illusory-paradigm. NOTHING is vital here, yet the constant drama-clamor hate-din Matrix-illusion, pretends we are the worms, and bugs crawling inside all the empty holes, that we pretend right back, only has Fake-value to fight with each other for.

Patrick posts my, everyday Holy Spirit Vital Love experiences, my new Light comes free-delivery in the Mail, and this vision wakes me up to the unreal Bearth-paradigm lit up like a brown Christmas Tree at the Dump-matrix in my illusory mind. I see with my mind, and my mind is, as illusory as our Bearth-dump’s Death-Matrix Rust-rot Mirror-infrastructure Illusory-paradigm, so it comes to me that Heaven may be letting me know there isn’t anything, really worth holding onto here, as the new 5d brilliance brings forth everything here, that isn’t any possible Love-experience to take with me, when I leave this Death-trump fake Golden-dump.

Authoritarian Centralization Trauma-icons are imbedded so deep in our collective Mind-control Slavery-minds, that I had lost touch with my Light Source Soul within, that seems the only thing vital, just like we, all live and die for the Wolf-icons that we, suffering-sheep externalize our Spiritual Sovereignty out onto ‘baa baa, winter wool don’t make a sound’:

Bone Rattle


Skin and bones grow fat and round with winter wool don’t make a sound

Bones don’t rattle still seem skinny hiding out in bone city
See the bones and inner structure jaw bone flappin with no tongue
What’s been added X-ray Spirit-vision eye holes dark and bummy missin

Take a look we’re not so different without the rest our bones do rattle
Paint the skin and add the bulges sex it up enjoy a tickle
Organ kit with many systems hooked together add a soul and feelings
Now we’re ready to think different as we walk away from where we’re headed

Words and pictures shade our mind and chill our soul with wrong direction
Blind eyes don’t see our selves deaf ears pick up only difference
Soul seeing through sharing feelings helps like X-ray vision
Any jaw a flappin in honest bones-no rattle is fun to be together

Just like a spark of God-child shines a brilliant light on our flimsy excuse for a Bearth-dump’s Death-Matrix Rust-rot Mirror-infrastructure Illusory-paradigm, Light converged within my emerging Awareness, how unconscionable we, all are to put so much Trust in ‘thinking positive’ about “No Love At All” dying on the vine of our impossible Satanic-mafia Bearth-dump’s Death-Matrix Rust-rot Mirror-infrastructure Illusory-paradigm Love-fail. I remember many other Paradigm-shifts in recovery, where I, confidently relied on the idea, that “Love brings forth everything that isn’t”, so I must be right on “The Burning Bush” track to see Ascension Brilliance shining in the closet of, all our mirror-double unreal unforgiven Adult-denied Child-sacrifice Main-priority?

Flash/Work/Lantern Pine Cone-lite
Love~willing to let go ever~more…

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16


I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within
author Pine Cone

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.