Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - November 24, 2017


- THE RV WAS RELEASED DAYS AGO, BUT NO 800#'s YET.


(WHAT ELSE MUST BE DONE TO RELEASE THE 800#'s?)


- THERE IS AN INCREASING AMOUNT OF INTENSIFYING PRESSURE ON THE APTB/NPTB TO ALLOW THE EXCHANGES TO BEGIN BEFORE CHRISTMAS.


- THE LAST STEP IS 800#'s WHICH WILL MARK THE END OF THE CABAL'S RULE OVER THIS PLANET FOREVER.


(WILL THEY ALLOW IT OR MUST MORE BATTLES BE FOUGHT?)


- REPORTS ARE COMING IN OF A BATTLE BEING FOUGHT IN ANTARCTICA.


http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2017/11/battle-for-antarctica_23.html


(IS THIS HUMANITY'S "BATTLE OF JAKKU"?)


http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_of_Jakku


- WE PATIENTLY WAIT FOR THE ARRIVAL OF THE FINAL OUTCOME.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Nov. 24, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Nov. 24 2017 Compiled 12:01 am 24 Nov. EDT by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Rec...

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Better Bitter Butt Batter Bullshit Bush Burning Birthday Benevolence by Pine Cone

033017 Better Bitter Butt Batter Bullshit Bush Burning Birthday Benevolence

When I was, very young and, still as innocent as can be, I seemed to fit right in ‘out here’, until I learned to speak the Truth of Love in Pleasance filled with teachable “I don’t know” miracle-beatitudes.

Little did I realize in Death Matrix, just how bad it is, until so many childhood traumas beat down beat down beat down silenced-censured, sliced, and diced everything a little child, so precious can experience and, still not curmudgeon child-sacrifice straighten-out die?

I went, so deep inside, so all alone, where Light, and Love nurture the Death Matrix damned, that the only place I fit any more was with Jesus in my face, like my pure white Snuffy-dog listened to my long lonely soul-baring hugs.

They killed my favorite Snuffy-dog for encouraging me to whisper my secret sufferings, and I think that’s when I decided it was better to Bitter my Butt Batter Bullshit Birthdays and go incognito outside, until the only place was safe came when I hid in the basement in Winter, and hid high in Tarzan’s lonely Summer-branches without any jungle-vines for them to swing by and hate me.

She, and her Mother-in-law made me hate Sex, so when I married my Mother-replication Buzzard-wife, as their perpetrated little boy-man always does, marriage became another timeline in Death’s Matrix, until the government took over, alongside their body bags with dead-dog tags-in-my-teeth all the way up the polished-brass human-sacrifice Pyramid bobblehead steps bouncing down in front of other waiting ‘bitters’ in unbelievable-divorce head-hanging Shame-waiting shunned to the Soul-rape War-core.

At 40 with 40 NDE’S under the Family-belt, all was left of me was, so bitter, that dying beds forced me into to a barely-human social-norm Death Matrix recovery. As I learned to give my anger/fear/pain/shame a voice, that we all deserve, organized Vatican-infiltrator Mafia-curmudgeons did a number on me again, just like my childhood-sacrifice assassination Mafia-family.

32 years it has taken me to come round right at the same beginning in Death Matrix, where I am as innocent as can be, never fit in anywhere outside as a measure of how well I am received inside by Christ’s Light, and Love, and with all the other Love Masters that welcome my Better Bitter Butt Batter Bullshit Bush Burning Birthday Benevolence with Ascension-miracle promises galore.

Burning the Bitter Bush infrastructure outside Butt Matrix has gotten so benevolent-better from all my Inner-net help, that I hardly can share anything ‘newest’ with anyone, without almost getting killed again over, and over, beat down beat down beat down on the down-low all childhood-over again. So I fit inside, not outside as an enlightened child, and after all these years around the Sun, I fit, really well, again inside, “Butt-not” outside, as I ask for help from Christ Conscience for more Holy Spirit protection, and Galactic-guidance, than ever.

When it occurs to me to provide an outlet for other sufferers in the Death Matrix-overwhelmed, I remember how the do-gooder Religious-curmudgeons destroy anyone who tries to help without Bureaucratic Satanist foul-balling others like stink on shit, so all I can think of is to remain reclusive, and, even more devoted to turning within, where I am, so Holy Spirit forgiveness-nurturing accepted for my devotion to ONENESS Spirit Conscience, without any more Karmic-need to upset the unaware Death Matrix unforgiven damned.

Helpless in conipinikins C-rattle
Inside I really fit, not outdie`side

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16


I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within
author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.