Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

NO ALERTS AT THIS TIME.

---

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:

http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html

---

Featured Post

Mr. Ed's Intel Update (Real News): "Tonight's Intel/More Intel" -- April 30, 2017

Posted By: Mr.Ed [ Send E-Mail ] Date: Sunday, 30-Apr-2017 01:34:17 Source:  Rumor Mill News INTEL Update (Real News) via email - &qu...

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Empowering Children’s Sovereignty by Pine Cone

Empowering Children’s Sovereignty 032417

We want to discuss no more Sex, and no more Mother-roles, more than, barely teasing adults about no more ‘everything else’ that tears us kids to pieces everyday, by worrying about Satanic Child-sacrifice. We, children are ridiculed, and mocked down to our precious souls, by all the other distractions off this one main trick, to not care about us, unless it’s you, yourselves who are getting raped, murdered, and eaten.

Would any man, or any woman want to discuss, never having Sex again; never having children again, and never having a Mother again? Kids make it simple: if there were no Sex, or Mothers, then there would be no more Satanic Child-sacrifice, so let’s discuss our empowering idea, until there is no more distraction left, to support the Collective indifferent-human Consciousness, that have become every Kind child’s worst nemesis?

Is there a kind loving heart left, to stop pretending to protect children long enough, to act with benignity, and genuine regard for the weakest among us? Is there a Law against Loving precious children, to stop having Sex, and stop Mothers from having more children for cannibal food? I was ridiculed all my life, until Patrick allowed my story, yet when everything else takes the main stage, all we, many children can imagine to do, is to empower ourselves by discussing the Sex, and the Mothers disappearing, that seems to be, way more important than precious helpless children, without any Worldly-forum to speak this honestly.

Raped children can’t give such horrifying Toxic-shame a voice, and neither can a child who gets eaten, speak about another, more horrifying misadventure, so we want to discuss no more Sex, and no more Mothers long enough, to stop everybody’s attention focused on everything else that can hardly matter as much as eating precious children. We need Mothers to feel their own disappearing, and men to feel their own disappearing Sexual-female Usury, so others may feel what it feels like to be a child trusting adults, that say one thing, and do another.

A very precious face with a Crown of Delight circling above it’s head came inside to help me appeal to to others to stop Sex, and make Mothers disappear, so I am translating, honestly an innocent Child-motive to help us, all stop Child-sacrifice where nobody can become distracted, without revealing their sacrifice complicity, for the whole World to witness. I disappeared 40 NDE times so I trust Montague Keen, from direct Spiritual oversight, because unlike humans, bare souls never change the subject, because, like my 40 times in Heaven, Love is all there is, where there are no more Karmic half-life indifferent-human distractions.

http://www.montaguekeen.com/page127.html

Fascinating Innocent Crown of Delight

 
While I was experiencing forgiveness prayer for guidance, and protection within ONENESS Spirit Conscience of Immortal Love energy Effulgence for Peace, chemical energy transformed me into Delight as many ideas undefined Death, and as Immortality welcomed my willing humility.

Time of Death feared me, no more, as any more need for ‘others’ dying in my mirror was replaced with Light, without any more need for mirror-doubles, so as I was becoming de-quantified, and undefined, I imagined no Mother’s Death-expectation for any more Child-quanta.

No Mother to ‘other’; no brother in Death’s mirror? So without any more Mothers to introduce Death to children, not one need for Fathers, or Sisters fascinated my de-quantifying Death’s need for Time’s Fear-motive too.

Delight begins to Commune with Delight as Peace un-defines Love without a Matrix, so as no ‘other’ became possible, Immortality without Death Matrix led me to timeless, and formless Peace, without any more children to de-quantify into undefined Delight.

I sensed my familiar Graceful Languid Rhythm, as if translucent Light-packets interact in Love’s Mosaic introduction to the beautiful vast space in, all the in-between Twilight Delight, that un-defines any more need for Quantifying other-mirrors without Peace.

I can imagine, only Love-masters of Delight, almost disappearing into the wet mist of Holy Spirit forgiveness nurturing, where Sovereign ONENESS Spirit Conscience replaces any Collective Quanta-motive Death Consciousness, to welcome an effervescent Crown of Child Delight, instead.

As I was about to let go of any more infrastructure-need for Matrix-words in this “Burning Bush” book to capture the undefined Delight in Peace motive, a twinkling circle of sparkling fascination appeared with the most innocent child’s face, barely pretending itself, as a user friendly gesture not to sister-scare the Mother/brother-other Earth paradigm right back to Sex-mirror Death’s main-motive again for me.

My ‘humility-bow, without humiliation’ motive for this experience is Peace in the valley of Delight, as enough willingness welcomed the, almost undefined Sweetest beloved Child Crown of Delight Dream-mirror of me, so de-quantifying any more expectations for any ‘others’ seems to come from, letting go of Mother-motives, and children into Death’s paradigm, where Peace seems impossible with Collective other-mirror motive Consciousness of Creation Fear-infestation, gone Karmic-survival viral.

Mother half-life gender are expecting Child Quanta, and both gender expect Death Quanta, so we get to die of fear, instead of Love in Delight Communion, but, just imagine expecting no Mothers to ‘other’ any more children to die, and voila; thus defines the Karma-free motive for Immortality, and hence everlasting Peace of Love Flux-flow Crowning-effulgence.

The ‘other’ half-life gender of Death’s Karmic-drama that refuse to stop Quantifying Death’s children, also sexualize the undefined, as much as sisters seem to need to ‘other’ Mother’s Quanta, for more Karmic-drama, than Death can shake-a-spear at, hence the Sex of Love’s Death, that Karmic-defines the Mirror-lack of Peace.

The Truth precedes silence, just as 1. letting go of any more need for the material or for money; 2. letting go of any more need for family/friend fused-relationships, and 3. letting go of any more need for Physical-roles at all, precludes my ‘1, 2, 3, freee-me’ motive for Peace of Immortal Love, so what can Delight Communion-muse say, except to come round Valley-right in the Crown-circle of innocent Delight?

Almost faceless Crowning Pine Cone
Peace in the valley of undefined Light

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16


I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within
author Pine Cone

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.