Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - June 25, 2017

["Hardball" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - June 25, 2017]

HOUR BY HOUR TRIGGER STARTS AT 4 PM EDT TODAY.

READ FULL SITREP

---

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:

http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html

---

Featured Post

GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise: "If" -- June 24, 2017

Source: Dinar Chronicles Imagine if we considered an entirely new scenario for all the insanity swirling around the Trump Administration...

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Heavenly Sovereign Holy Spirit Effulgence by Pine Cone

14 Heavenly Sovereign Holy Spirit Effulgence 030217
(“Burning Bush” on Operation Disclosure)

Deep inside Holy Spirit forgiveness nurturing Delight, upon entering the Pineal Portal of Crystalline enlightening liquefiable Love energy Effulgence, ONENESS Heavenly innocence frees us from Spinning in linear-time mirror-double illusion suffering the fall off the Wheel of Karma.

Holy Spirit Sovereignty deep inside Heaven’s Portal within the center of our 3 dimensional limited perspective increases Inclusive Brilliance into a sphere of spinning awareness from all other interconnected Sovereign innocent dimensions.

Deep inside ONENESS Spirit Conscience of Immortal Love Effulgence, the wet mist of Spiritual Sovereignty within Heavenly-innocence Brilliant Communion never moves, in the Joy and Harmony for ~ every ~ where Effulgence experience.

Deep inside Effulgence Sovereign innocence is the same Holy Spirit Sovereign Effulgence experience freeing the illusion of ‘us’ from Spinning in linear-time mirror-double illusion suffering off the Wheel of Karma, and including all other higher Sovereign dimensional Effulgence experience.

If we take a little break from spinning out, and off the playground spinning experience, and cling to the center of that spinning axle, we can share my befuddled lifetime limited 3D thinking, that even at the center we spin slightly dizzy, but not like the force of Karmic-increases, the more we become distracted with creation’s spinning vortex.

Today, for the first time in my forgiveness prayer discipline, I can see that when I enter the Crystalline timeless Pineal Portal the spinning axle becomes enlightening liquefiable Love energy Effulgence at the center of an inclusive Sphere, where there is freedom from any movement, away from Immortal Love, deep inside Holy Spirit forgiveness nurturing Delight, that never ‘interstice’ moves either.

Sitting very still with my eyes shut, and breathing, so slow that I can, even hesitate in between breaths, opens up my “Welcome” inside the Crystalline Effulgence experience, as my discipline Devotions decrease the degree of separation, while my body, unknowingly has become more Light Brilliance, without my even noticing.

I can directly experience Effulgent innocence Sovereignty, right now, in the twinkling of an eye, so here goes…

What comes are the sounds in my environment, that were not part of my hearing before, and that as I write every new experience, from Holy Spirit Guidance, it helps to share the theoretical, the clinical, and the personal experience, just like Communion Brilliance performs inclusive unassuming motives.

Deep inside Hollow Earth 5D benevolence, and magnanimity there is an Inner Sovereign Sun accessible deep inside Holy Spirit forgiveness nurturing Delight, upon entering the Pineal Portal of Crystalline enlightening liquefiable Love energy Effulgence, wherein ONENESS Heavenly innocence frees us from Spinning in linear-time mirror-double illusion suffering off the Wheel of Karma.

Access to higher dimensions is deep inside at our Sovereign-center devotional Effulgence experience, and there is no other exit, that can act any better than the same Pineal Portal, smack dab in the middle of lower dimensional hemispheres, where all spinning linear-time illusion spaces us out, like children lose touch with their Sovereign Brilliant innocence, the more they depend on our Dark-dizzy Karmic-playground increases.

One Effulgence experience is enough to, never want to spin off the Collective Sphere of Karma Consciousness again, but I have many~enough to call my Devotion ‘continual’, so there isn’t one chance of my harming anyone now, because my Spiritual Sovereignty is the same Spiritual Sovereignty of other’s Effulgence experience, and also includes all other possible Effulgence dimensions, where there seems to be an ever-new Joy increasing any exponential Kindness to infinity, as an ever-increasing creative intelligence calling in response to such sweet beloved Sovereign Brilliance.

I get the giggles from all these words turning into Immortal Lyrics, because being this close to my recent Effulgence experience, I know NOTHING is impossible to communicate well, unless we can share this same giggley tickley Graceful languid Rhythm, experientially, that can only ‘tease’ another, without being deep inside Sovereign forgiveness intention Effulgence safety together, only without the we of ‘us’ separated together, where either of us, still pitifully clings to Karmic-suffering linear-time playground, spinning off, risking another knee-jerk flesh wound.

I can directly experience Effulgent innocence Sovereignty, right now, in the twinkling of a getting-more-intimate eye, so here goes…

Pine Cone Hello again ;);)
Love~whispers bye bye :)

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16


I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within
author Pine Cone

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.