Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

NO ALERTS AT THIS TIME.

---

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:

http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html

---

Featured Post

E.T. Intelligence Threads to Help People Understand E.T. Existence

Submitted to Operation Disclosure, Hello I would like to focus on the subject of ET intelligence. Many within the community and "in the...

Thursday, March 2, 2017

History of the Forces of Light and Dark/Cabal -- My Truth… Our Truth by Losha

My Truth…Our Truth

MARCH 2, 2017 BY TRUTHLIGHTANDLOVE

I am tired of hiding…my Truth. I will not hide, any longer. I will not hide, my Truth, Our Truth.

I know things…I know things about this Life of ours, here on Earth (I am going to call her Gaia, from now on). I know many beautiful, wonderful things…about our future…about our past (some of which aren’t so wonderful)…and about our NOW.

I will be ashamed, no longer…just because some souls out there, might choose to disbelieve that I, and many others like me, can communicate with beings, who are unseen (at the moment).

And that fact is not even the most important part…it is what I have learned from these wonderful, enlightened beings, which is the gist of my Truth.

It is not the “how” that is important, it is the “what”.

The “what” includes these things, that I know…

I know there are many, many, many…celestial and galactic beings, who are always available to assist and encourage us…whenever we choose to “ask”.

I know the galactic beings, our “neighbors”, have been using their advanced technologies, to help us, by cleaning Gaia’s air, land, and seas…and they have been doing so, for the last 20 or so, years.

Yes, there have been both good and bad, galactic races, who have been interacting with various humans, since the 1940’s.

At this current time, however, there are very few “bad” galactics around, as evidenced by the lack of “abductions” being reported over the last 20 years.

Now, at this time, I feel I must provide a little “background” information, re. our “history”.

The “bad”, or dark, galactic races, which were here on Gaia in the 1940’s through the 1980’s or so, were “allowed” to be here, via an “agreement” with the U.S. government.

At that time, the government officials involved, were given two proposals, by two different galactic races; the first proposal, was to declare “peace” in the world, and end all ongoing wars at the time…and subsequently receive many advanced technologies, and also assistance in helping all of humanity to become fully evolved beings, which had always, up until the last millennium, been our inalienable right, and which would make all lives on Gaia, better.

Or…

Choose to align with the galactic race which offered many advanced technologies, which would help, immeasurably, the various factions who were involved in the current wars of the time, in exchange for “allowing” those galactics, to perform human abductions, in order to “mine” our DNA, so they could create a hybrid race, subsequently saving their original race from extinction.

The U.S. government…chose the latter.


Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.