Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - September 18, 2017

THE USD IS EXPECTED TO DEFAULT BY OCTOBER 1st WHICH WILL RENDER THE USA, INC. DEFUNCT.

ONCE THE USD DEFAULTS, MILITARY ACTION WILL BEGIN WITH AN EMERGENCY BROADCAST FOLLOWED BY THE USN REPLACING THE USD, TRUMP RESIGNING, PENCE'S PARDON THEN MASS ARRESTS.

THE RV IS TO BEGIN DURING THIS EVENT.


---

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:

http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html

---

Featured Post

GCR/RV Intel SITREP: "Projectors" -- September 20, 2017

Source: Dinar Chronicles Below are recent projectors of what appears to be the final RV release strategy as it relates to the structure...

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Holy Spirit Gratification by Pine Cone

15 Holy Spirit Gratification 030217

Imagine how uncomfortable it would be for me to accept myself, just the way I am, after so many Dark experiences have filled my Heart with the same fear infrastructure burning away inside, so I can share my new Visions with the outside Big/little people, still devoted to fear and control infrastructure, that mirrors my own, just to survive here?

Direct experiences deep inside with Holy Spirit Sovereign innocence seems to be changing me, as I can accept the World as it is, as well as myself too. It occurs to me that, as I forgive these Big/little people monsters, that violated my Spiritual Sovereignty, as myself, that what seems to be happening is that I can be grateful for all the curmudgeons, and for their mirror-confirmation that is/was me all along, that co-created our Big/little people Curmudgeon-fear of each other.

As I focused inside on my many violations, it became so clear to me, that these Big/little people curmudgeons imbedded their own personal versions of fear, and guilt infrastructure, that replaced my innocent mind of Delight with their lost-soul Love-lorn Satanic infrastructure. As I come out of a 6 hour meditation focusing on Holy Spirit forgiveness nurturing experiences of Delight, it occurs to me that changing ‘myself’ from the inside out, even takes away body pain, ticks, and helps me accept the World as it is, and not as I would have it.

As I get to enjoy healing ONENESS experiences, while Holy Spirit is “The Burning Bush”, using my sick-loyalty fear-infrastructure as the best fuel around, I wonder how uncomfortable the Big/little people would become to hear about my new devotion to get my Spiritual Sovereign Loving trust back? It occurs to me that Holy Spirit burning, so bright inside will keep them away from such a mirror Brilliance, like when speaking the Truth precedes silence, no matter who says it?

Holy Spirit Kind and Gentle Compassion are ‘mine’ now, so, even my body infrastructure seems ‘outside’ the Inner Realm that is on fire now. Holy Spirit devotion inside me is changing me now, so what else can happen outside me in the mirror-double World compunction to show me me miming such Brilliance in the curmudgeon disappearing act inside me, about to happen for me outside too, at long last? “ONENESS Spirit Conscience, I am trusting…”

I tried really hard to follow, all the unwritten Satanic rules to divide myself in half at my own demise, but after today, we shall see what we shall see? I can’t help Wondering, instead of blindly ‘wandering’ in the Dark, that with all the Spiritual Sovereignty in our Multidimensional Universe interconnecting all Sentient Light beings for ~ every ~ where, this new conflagration from inside me may shed a little more Light than usual from the Love-inside out, deep inside all outer mirror-double curmudgeon old time A-holiness buddies, gone Holy Spirit Brilliance viral?

I never liked pretending to be tough, any more than I liked pretending to fear my own Sovereign Love deep inside, so what if, just becoming gentle, and kind with new compassion will allow others to bow in deference to anyone who turns within to Holy Spirit forgiveness nurturing, instead of, always looking for another victim/mirror/victimizer fight? I remember externalizing my personal Sovereign Authority, after the violations increased so much I, just gave up and said a child’s version of “F*** it-rage, or worse; F** me-pout?

I wonder if all the, other hurt-so-bad Big/little people-infrastructure out here can remember how Karmic-long it mirror-takes to seem to give it all up, and for what; if you ask me now, today?

Peace in Pine Cone’s World
Love Brill deep inside H.S.

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16


I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within
author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.