Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - November 24, 2017


- THE RV WAS RELEASED DAYS AGO, BUT NO 800#'s YET.


(WHAT ELSE MUST BE DONE TO RELEASE THE 800#'s?)


- THERE IS AN INCREASING AMOUNT OF INTENSIFYING PRESSURE ON THE APTB/NPTB TO ALLOW THE EXCHANGES TO BEGIN BEFORE CHRISTMAS.


- THE LAST STEP IS 800#'s WHICH WILL MARK THE END OF THE CABAL'S RULE OVER THIS PLANET FOREVER.


(WILL THEY ALLOW IT OR MUST MORE BATTLES BE FOUGHT?)


- REPORTS ARE COMING IN OF A BATTLE BEING FOUGHT IN ANTARCTICA.


http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2017/11/battle-for-antarctica_23.html


(IS THIS HUMANITY'S "BATTLE OF JAKKU"?)


http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_of_Jakku


- WE PATIENTLY WAIT FOR THE ARRIVAL OF THE FINAL OUTCOME.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Nov. 24, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Nov. 24 2017 Compiled 12:01 am 24 Nov. EDT by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Rec...

Monday, March 6, 2017

One Set of Footprints by Pine Cone

20 One Set of Footprints 030617

I am feeling a lifetime of frightful pain as we get closer to Ascension-freedom, so how can I feel grateful yet, when I can’t remember anyone who cared about me, without using me like the Matrix-infrastructure here demands. I have held onto, so many evil secrets revealed to me during 40 Near Death experiences, yet all of them are being revealed now to the whole World, so I no longer feel like the silent accomplice, from fearing imbedded slave-catchers in evil complicity.

That guilt was almost too much for me to bear, and I am grateful Holy Spirit held me tight through so much preposterous horror. Bringing Light to my Family, then enlightening more Love than any NDE can barely stand, almost broke their backs with my innocent motive to keep shining no matter what they did to me. This country took over their job to kill me, with a wife that acted worse than my parents, and country combined, so I kept shining my innocence on all these experiences while Holy Spirit hugged me as one of Light working for Heaven, just like I ‘life plan’ promised.

I was wearing out though, and my Light started to wane when I was kidnaped out of my family when I was the single Parent for years, so as I lived in homeless imprisonment, my losing 3 children topped off my beat down beat down beat down Spirit, so I had to surrender to more pain than I could handle alone anymore. I never knew all the evil on Mother Earth so when my recovery depended on forgiveness, Holy Spirit showed up for me to see all the things I never had realized before I learned, just how much we, all suffer.

I am grateful to be able see all our suffering to relieve me, from blaming my Parents, but my lost children suffered most, and they, still can’t care about me from the whole World throwing the ‘man’ under the bus for everything, no matter how unconscionable any Mother behaves. It hurts not to be Loved as a feral child; it hurts not to be loved as a hated husband; it hurts not to be loved by my country; it hurts not to be loved by the World; it hurts not to be loved by myself, and it, really hurts to let go of my lost adult-children all over again.

My experiences scare others in the Matrix, and I scare others in denial of their own suffering, so right when I need a friend who cares, or some human to give me a hug, my heart reminds me of Holy Spirit as my best Source, to write my truth, and get ready for Ascension-miracles galore. There are, so many just like me, and millions of others are helping us all Lighten up, wake up, and brighten Earth into a Loving Planet in this remarkable Universe of Milky Way Galaxy Innocent-child Spirit Wonder.

Soon, very soon, and sooner than we can imagine, there will be nobody left to judge anyone, and no one left to harm children like I was, so I am grateful, so very grateful it hurts like never before, because as long as I was in prison, I had no free choices from so much torture, to expect kindness, and believe it will be true. Holy Spirit is writing for me, and is helping me get through this freeing transition pain, so I am grateful, that I held my child Light, enough to forgive others, as myself, to enjoy, never being Oversoul-alone, and, still willing to share my innocent Delight.

This is only One lifetime report, but there have many thousands just like this one, so I guess it is right, that we can’t crush, crumple, kill, hate, or annihilate Holy Spirit Conscience, no matter how much a perpetrator has to increase their harm to make believe the victim, still deserves more Bully-judging. Narcissists, who harm children must suffer the most, and, even more than Indifferent Earth’s winner-favorite liars, that can’t feel anything like, we meek to Spirit can, and I thank God I still have a Conscience!!!

When I was carrying a drowned 10 year old boy-body across a football field from a rescue helicopter, one arm kept tripping me, trying to get someone to approach from behind all the circle of car headlights at 4:30 in the dark morning, it triggered me when one of my family perps had tried to kill me, and my arm was tripping the one who was carrying my body the same, so Holy Spirit was right there for me, to help me stop blaming myself for passing out, hearing my parent lie to the doctor “He had fallen out of a tree”.

I am in a World of hurt, yet I feel so much better sharing what can happen to any, especially when there is a huge truck-stop covering over the old gravel pit where my Mother buried me alive to keep me quiet about her ‘rare’, still undefined female-pedophilia. What a World, and what a place to send little candle-kids, when what we need is “The Burning Bush” to begin a conflagration of the whole imbedded infrastructure of feral-child perps just like all the Karmic-lifetimes it took for me to shine the Light of Holy Spirit. Funny thing is I can remember this place every time I come back, yet it never changes, just I did/do/will.

Pine Cone Karma Can
Tree-soul kin this time

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16


I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within
author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.