Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - August 21, 2017

[ TEED UP - SITREP - MONDAY ]

ALL BANKS, MILITARY, GOVERNMENTS PREPARED AND SWORN TO SILENCE.


FINAL AUTHORIZATION HAS BEEN GIVEN.


HARD RELEASE TIME FOR THIS WEEK.


REPUBLIC COMING FORWARD WITH THE TRN/USN COMBO.


READ FULL SITREP


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Aug. 22, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Aug. 22 2017 Compiled 12:30 am EDT 22 Aug. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Saturday, March 18, 2017

S O S O S by Pine Cone

S O S O S 031817

Spiritual Oversoul Sovereign ONENESS Source

Holy Spirit enlightening liquefiable Love Effulgence

Immortal Love in the Spirit of forgiveness Communion

Earth to Heaven, come help us surrender to S O S O S

I used to imagine that there was a part of this Satanic Earth paradigm, where S O S O S was a possibility that I was missing somehow, but I can see that if I cling to any one little part of this Satanic Shit-house, that I am as much a Shit-house rat, as any other insane floater speed-bump in my own Karmic-toad toll-road way.

I need protection, and guidance from S O S O S, within my heart, mind, and soul, that interconnects with every Sentient Light Being that ever was, is, and will be-free from the ‘whole kit and caboodle’ Satanic Earth Shit House Rat Death-dream Matrix infrastructure, and so do all of us, that can’t take one fresh breath without gulping down another floater’s halitosis.

Our Leaders are hot-bile puke, as our best collective reflections, while some are lumps, and some are liquid floaters, yet if I am in this septic-system there isn’t one chance that I’m, not just another dry-heave evil-portal, like the religious snake, that starts to eat its tail in steady circular Karmic-denial of what comes out of both ends, and the middle of Satanic-septic Insane-Earth Death-matrix.

I was gradually asking for help from S O S O S to enhance my desire to turn within Heaven, with a double S O S, to S O S O S, until lately, all I can see in this insane Satanic Earth Paradigm works to punish my never-ending Satanic-need to drown the guilt of narcissistic passion, just to make more self-hate projection-passion possible. I am nothing but, just another Satanic Rat-turd hiding in Earth Shit-house, and I surrender all my mirrors, with forgiveness of others, as myself, to save my Septic-self from my shitty Satanic Earth Sacrifice indifferent turd-attitude.

I hear this double/triple S O S O S Clarion Call foreverywhere, yet half of us would, still rather fight this Satanic-shit than switch paradigms, so I gotta believe how badly some need an exponential Astral battering, before the Light doesn’t hurt their burning Shit-house Satanic Earth-control snake-eyes any more. How insane is it for a rat to live in a Government-brick Shit-house, yet it’s the Satanic religious snakes eating GMO-rats that seems, more crazy than all the Shit-house rats, that keep coming back here, expecting continually better Blackmail-sex rat-hostages.

What isn’t Satanic on Mother Earth, and who doesn’t want to change their Satanic barcode tat to S O S double help to repent to S O S O S ‘anywhere else’ off this Predator Planet, to stop pretending Military Uniforms aren’t just another migrant’s sacrificial robe on the way up the Satanic Earth Polished-brass Human-sacrifice Shit-house Pyramid steps, watching other bobbleheads come a-tumblin-down, just to make us, all have to Karmic Snake/Rat wait for it.

Can the most successful Satanic Earth Snakes, live in a bubble, and can the Child-sacrifice Mother-rats live in another bubble, or are we, all full of, so much crap, that there are no more polished turds pretty enough to toad-trick another Rat-bubble into a War-eating Mother-snake? When I was first into family therapy, I discovered that no one in the family can escape in a bubble of denial glamor, and Today I can see the same is true for any Rat-eating Snake in this Satanic Earth paradigm, because, even if we think we are here, there isn’t any denial-bubble chance we aren’t as Karmically Satanic Clumsy, as any other mirror-double incorrigible engenderfried unconscionable lying-preposterosity in Shit-house Earth-family complicity.

Pine Cone Clarity of ONENESS Intention
S O S`ing my suffering S O S O S ass off

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16


I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within
author Pine Cone

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.