Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - December 16, 2017


Quick Review of the Current Situation:


December 14th


The Galactic's arrived in the U.S. to oversee the RV release. We also found out that energy blockades were put up to prevent leaks of the actual RV release date.


(The Galactic's know the importance of the GCR/RV despite them not having any concept of time, space, and money.)


HSBC tested the new quantum financial system by inviting individuals from ZIM groups to exchange in Zurich, Switzerland.


December 15th


The flow of intel suddenly came to a halt right after the Galactic's arrived the prior day.


December 16th (Today)


Multiple private exchanges worldwide have been confirmed. (HSBC possibly doing more tests of the quantum financial system.)


It appears the transition is now occurring gradually.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Dec. 17, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Dec. 17 2017 Compiled 12:05 am EDT 17 Dec. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

What's Not De-matter by Pine Cone

22 What's Not De-matter 030817

Dematerialize, depolarize, demagnetize, into Crystalline timeless de-space Delight, with no Karmic memory of malevolence to come back home weaponized again, imagine?

Ascension Conscience energies are not so we can, still use freedom to come back here to suffer in this material polarized magnetic cellular time/space Karmic divisive-gender role-reversal lifetimes separation loveless Collective illusion any more. Effulgence doesn’t, interstice Crystalize to use fear anymore, or weaponize motives any more, ever again in Time, and call it Home.

Such good fortune be foretold comes from the vision of Delight by way of seeing what’s the matter with slicing us one way, and then dicing us up many other ways until there doesn’t seem any more that can unhappy-matter. We, weapons have mistakenly materialized, polarized, and magnetized into de Dark, as if this is the Home we will, always return to after Ascension with the hidden motive that we will be “Ill be Back”, butt Source will become our new Home, without endless fake Karmic-gender drama, or tenant-memory of de Dark motives to improve it.

As a renunciate Lost-soul gradually becoming more free of the Karmic Matrix, I have not wanted to get near any devolving curmudgeon, but the last few years over, and over what I see is that the ones already claiming Ascension status, still claim gender in a Mother-worship where no one Love Listens, intimating they go back home at night with their pretend Power-over constant need to never, really dematerialize, depolarize, and demagnetize, into Crystalline timeless de-space Delight, with no Karmic memory of malevolence to come back home weaponized again, just imagine?

If we envision slicing, and dicing Form into formless, like putting us into a Karmic-weapon blender, we all keep coming back again as better Karmic-weapons, butt, Ascension energies puts us back Heaven-home inside Love-Source in the Spirit-home of continual Delight, with no weaponized Dark intention to use Ascension to get back any control-over all ‘what’s not de matter’.

There is no more “I want my Mommy” Stockholm Syndrome separate children, no more space in Linear-time’s separate Karmic illusion, and what’s best is there is nobody deaf-separation to have to listen to, butt with Awakening Awareness Atonement Ascension energies come Telepathy, Teleportation, Telekinesis and Transfiguration, the Free energy of all matter, times the speed of benevolent Delight to the Love-power of Delight’s infinite magnanimity. ET, Home…

This vision showed me how frustrated I am to try and figure out how I can dematerialize and, still be able to come back here to have Power-over others, who won’t, even be back here upon my hate-fateful return, still so all alone. The main idea of getting, really Spiritual is that Science weaponizing-motives get as Usury-dematerialized as all our fake Gender-motives to better separate winners from losers, the good, from bad, from Karma-to-Karma fake perceptions into perspective-free Communion.

I am grateful to realize there are enough of us that Ascension-believe we ‘are’ enough benevolence now, so that I can, even be writing this for our evolving critical massless-ness motive to dematerialize into Delight. Mommies are children again, and Love Listening becomes so empathic “Telempathy” replaces gender fear-motive weaponry, with creative intelligence in a Graceful Languid Rhythm, like dis-here imagining poesy prose from Delight.

Imagine no more need to plan, no more needs at all, without any Shame-itch to Hostage-scratch out more gender-poison apples from The Poison Tree of all our hidden Materialized-anger, Polarized fear, Magnetized-pain, and Physical role-play Shame-projected Karma?

De-Pine Cone Be Trippin
Delight in Love Authentic

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16


I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within
author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.