Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 17, 2017


BANKS HAVE RECEIVED INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE RENO COMMISSION.


THERE WAS AN UNCONFIRMED SCHEDULE FOR THIS AFTERNOON.


BANKS ARE AWAITING THE GO-AHEAD TO AUTHORIZE THE 800# RELEASE.


NO FURTHER UPDATE AS OF YET.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Oct. 17, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 17 2017 Compiled 12:04 am EDT 17 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Spirituality with Pine Cone: Karmic Mirror Paradigm

https://youtu.be/n2zB6bpikJU



I want to experience a new benevolent Paradigm validity outside in the Karmic-dissonance Realm.

I sobbed a lot when Zorra explained how he was at the North Pole when that killer asteroid over Russia was going to destroy Earth, and everything on it, and all my hopeless suffering my whole physical life on Earth surrendered to the possibility, that there, really can be a New Paradigm of Worldly Compassion.

Even though everyone in my extended family tree for many generations are sex-slaves, poor as church mice, Blackmailed to the core, and hopelessly lost in continual Feminazionist Satanic Vatican-mafia mind-rape evil, for that few months, after feeling a ‘Hero’ can, really save us for the good of all, my heart opened up, more than anyone in my family had, ever wanted to believe in hundreds of years in my Karmic-generations.

I want to experience a new benevolent Paradigm validity outside in the Karmic-dissonance realm.

The last few years, since that Zorra/Asteroid ‘blowing up’ experience enhanced my desire to turn even, more within, I began to accept the World as it is, and stopped trying to change anything, as I unlearned more evil crap-loyalty, that was replaced with deeper understanding of our Collective Physical Karmic-lifetimes Consciousness-need to suffer enough to, even begin to ‘want’ to forgive in helpless surrender, to be able to discern outside is, just plain divisive-evil Power-over others in a sick-to-death illusion.

I deepened my Awareness of thousands of Satanic-motivated Worldly-systems, that come from the most common social-norm mind-control elite control freaks, and these awakenings brought me so much relief, that I knew nothing evil was anyone’s fault any more. Inside meditation and prayer was nurturing Love, and outside physical were Evil hate-systems hiding everywhere, and especially hateful in the most common(Job/married/have children) physical Karmic-habits. I accepted with gratification, that if I was a boom boom to bang bangs, then I would come back as a bang bang to suffer under family boom booms, so it was like finding that last Karmic-gratifying piece of life’s Puzzle.

I want to experience a new benevolent Paradigm validity outside in the Karmic-dissonance realm.

Now, I imagine I have been harmed, so badly that it’s me, that won’t change my perspective that is so evil about the Vatican cannibalism, way past that last decade of sexual abuse, as a, mere distraction technique. Cannibals are the elite, and the elite Feminazionists, that have destroyed my family for generations are cannibals, and are the ones who controlled my 4 point restraint circumcision, to imbed sex-abuse male-rage in me to make a better soldier/human sacrifice. Every boom boom bang bang Karmic-ping pong lifetime my whole mentally ill family-fails kept blaming each other, so badly, while the elite laughed at us in stark ridicule, while we swam in the bottom of ‘their’ kill-barrel.

Continual forgiveness of my Mother, and Grandmother sex-slave rapes, and murders helped me discern my generations of family Parent/Child Triangulations, which is a more polite way to reveal for the World how the Physical Mother-role in families is the micro-mirror of the National macro destroyer Satanic bankers use, via the same Goddess ISIS mercenary proxy Wars, where the Vatican Octopus Mafia sent our women against our men to destroy the whole human family. Now, that’s gotta hurt, right? I know it really hurt me when Holy Spirit helped me discern these twin-evil Worldly commonalities. It’s not Mothers’ fault; it’s not ex-fathers’ fault, and it’s not God’s children fault either. If it’s true that Today’s Vatican-cannibalism efforts have been stopped for good, then all these most common social-norms, that are programmed into our Collective Consciousness, still bother me a lot, and I don’t feel like claiming I am the crazy one enough, any more, after all my Inner Work to let go of the Collective Mob-evil Consciousness.

I want to experience a new benevolent Paradigm validity outside in the Karmic-dissonance realm.

All I have to go on, so far is the confidence of OWK, and how closely they work with Zorra, but the direct experience in yesterday’s Post, “Heart Rendering Compassion” http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2017/04/spirituality-with-pine-cone-heart.html may be my best clue that we, all are, really onto something New. My Inner experience of almost crazy seeming Joy yesterday may, not only be my experience I ‘want’, but also, may be a sign of the Jubilee toward the Landings and, even more direct meetings with our Galactic/Agarthan Mentors too.

I experience so many daily miracles of Delight, that maybe I am used to changing my perspectives enough to, not be able to expect anything less than Jubilee, and actual experiences with Galactics, and Agarthan cousins from Hollow Earth. I see how much good comes from sort of confusing additional discussions about April 30 Child sacrifices, because the worst thing that can happen is for the Aroused-vatican to pretend they are the realer heroes after Ascension, like they, always remain in demonizing-control over our 99% indifferent family-triangulation Karmic-mother Gender-bigotry Role-reversal repeats.

Pine Cone New Paradigm Baby Steps
A little Fish wants to talk about Water

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16


I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within
author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.