Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

NO ALERTS AT THIS TIME.

---

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:

http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html

---

Featured Post

GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise: "If" -- June 24, 2017

Source: Dinar Chronicles Imagine if we considered an entirely new scenario for all the insanity swirling around the Trump Administration...

Monday, May 1, 2017

Earth and Maldek: Same Story, Different Time and Place

Source: Dinar Chronicles

Same Story, Different Time & Place

While this is a true story, I am going to tell it a little differently than a story is normally told. I am going to give you the take away points first, before you have even heard the story. The take away is that you are among the best of the best Light Workers, Warriors, and have been so successful in your mission that the Whole Universe has come to witness it for themselves. You have done your part to take down the Cabal in such quick order, so effectively, and with such power, that it will be the story, of stories that will be told eons from now. But to understand just how good you really are, how amazingly successful you have been in your mission, and why the Universe has showed up to see it for themselves, you have to hear a story from a long time ago.

I Heard This Story From Grandfather

Grandfather, who as you know is the Author of The Plan to free us from the Cabal, told me a story about one of my past lives on another planet 3-4 Billion years ago. This was for my information only, but, it was so interesting that I wanted to share it with all my fellow Light Workers. Since it was my past life story I am telling it from my perspective.

I Worked For The Cabal

It turns out that this planet I was on, was also taken over by the Cabal just like ours was. They had infiltrated everything, as that is how they operate. Grandfather told me that I worked for the Cabal as some sort of book keeper. I had discovered some things in the books that were very wrong, although I don't know exactly what they were now. I had been contacted by the "Resistance" and agreed to smuggle important documents and information out to the Resistance and the Galactic Forces. Apparently I was at great risk in doing so, but I did anyway. I related this story to a friend and he said he said I was the "Snowden" of my day.

The Cabal Had Been VERY Successful

This planet was larger than Earth, and had had a population that was in the multi-trillions, but that was not the case at the time of my story. Reducing the population is Cabal strategy 101, as you know, and they had already accomplished that at this time. They had wiped out Trillions of people and the planet's population was now down to 3,000 "Prisoners'/slaves" and 12 Cabal Masters. I don’t have the details of how they wiped out so many, but I am sure it was war, biological, chemical and just plain executions. They had been very successful in achieving a population reduction down to a number that they thought they could manage, which was 3000.

The Last Straw

As the story goes, they would kill people who would oppose them and on this last day, it was my lover who was to be executed for some offense against the ruling Cabal. Grandfather did not tell me the exact details, but my lover was killed in some horrific way, which must have been some "Message" to the rest of the slaves to behave and not to rebel against their masters. To make the story shorter, my lover was killed and it infuriated me. I yelled at the top of my lungs "NO MORE!!!!!!!!" It was the last straw, and I wasn't going to allow another person to die, and that was the straw that broke the camel's back,

I Lead The Rebellion

I rallied the remaining 3000 of us that were left and attacked the Cabal. In short order we had surrounded them and we were free at last. We called for help and our Galactic Brothers and sisters came to our rescue and rounded up the remaining Cabal and took them from the planet.

The Ships Landed

I cried out about how so many had been taken from us, by the Cabal, and I was told to look to the ships, and walking down from the ship were the ones who had been killed, they were returning to the planet, alive and well. I rejoiced at that news but lamented that my special person, was dead and I was told to look again, and I did to find that my lover was alive and was no longer dead. The fight against the Cabal was over.... but was it?

The Final Act

While I don't have all the details of this part, as it was not part of my story, the Cabal had one last horrible act to commit. They have no reverence for life, and will kill to their last breath. It turns out that they had planted nuclear bombs all over the planet as their fail safe threat to remain in power. Once they had been taken down, they had set things in motion for these bombs to be set off. They blew up and destroyed the planet in to nothing but rubble that floats in our Solar system still to this day.

Maldek Became Rubble

The asteroid belt, in our Solar system, used to be a planet called Maldek. It was Mother Terra's (Earth's) Twin Flame, and was destroyed that day 3-4 billion years ago. It was the Cabal's last act of evil, and the results of it can be seen till this day. I guess that all the rest of us died that day, since the planet did. Grandfather told me that this is why the Galactics, and the Elders will NOT permit any more nuclear bombs from being detonated, and making them unable to be detonated. They do not want a repeat of what happened on Maldek so many years ago. This is why safety is their MOST IMPORTANT CONSIDERATION.

Us, By Caparison

It is easy to see that we are really good at turning a planet around. By comparison, we have 8 billion (According to top sources) people and we still have them! Maldek had multi-trillions and was reduced to 3,000 who were totally enslaved in the end. While they did stop the...

Read More:

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/05/same-story-different-time-and-place-one.html

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.