Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - June 25, 2017

["Rollercoaster" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - June 25, 2017]

QATAR SITUATION WAS SETTLED.

GCR/RV SCHEDULE TOMORROW MORNING.


READ FULL SITREP

---

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:

http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html

---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 27, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 27 2017 Compiled 12:17 am EDT 27 June 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recov...

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Holy Spirituality with Pine Cone: With Two Ears to Hear

https://youtu.be/cROmpTtp0_E



It dawns on me that “Single eye vision” and “Two ears to hear” are Holy Spirit forgiveness Gifts of Delight to see, or hear any gender, while being able to experience awareness of that gender as a Duality Illusion, mirroring that Karmic gender role-reversal lifetime here in this same timeline. Can I see a through a man to see his Karmic-female roles with single eye vision, and is this what our suffering children, never can see with Parent role-models that procreate, and lose their ONENESS Spirit Conscience intuitive Unity?

When a scorned woman squelches static hatred, can we hear her repeating what was spoken to her this same way, as a shamed little girl by her parents? When she was a Karmic-male another lifetime didn’t he humiliate women, then maybe we can hear Karma double squelching with two ears? If I am a physically battered woman, addicted to her handler, can we see her as a Karmic-man suffering as a woman now, what he did before to own his trophy wife?

Don’t we Duality mirrors mime Karmic lifetimes in faint sounds and lonely echoes, in our split-soul separation suffering Collective deaf, and blind Consciousness sym~phony, without a clue, our children become another miming generation, to show us how cross-eyed, and deaf we are. Do Duality Parents role-model our unkind ‘lack’ of ONENESS Spirit Conscience Holy Spirit forgiveness Gift of Delight? Can I see I was a Mother before, just like my Mother this lifetime, and can I hear what she squelched every time my present Mother did in my Karmic two ears to hear myself before too?

God creates our, very soul mirrors in Duality, so when we, really Listen with Two ears, one is for the mirror speaking, and the other ear is to hear ourselves with Delight for our mirror saying what we can’t hear within ourselves yet. Two double levels of hearing Karmic-mirrors, and present Soul-mirrors, means if we don’t listen well, we miss our Karmic lessons, and we miss our Soul lessons too. We’re here to enjoy double-Two Atonement in ONENESS Harmony with welcoming kind wisdom of gratitude for others as our Saviors, to seems to me now.

What makes it so gratifying is to see how Karma is a gift-realization, instead of punishment, yet how satisfying it has become, not to blame myself any more forgiving others, as myself to enlighten compassion down deep in my soul. To experience the Loving touch of Divine forgiveness is to, directly experience all creation as the Holographic Illusion, to enhance our desire to turn within, ever more, and free us of self-blame Karma gender-free, and raise our light frequency vibration toward the Peace of Loving role-model service in miracle Delight.

When I know my own Karmic suffering, I can see through others, as myself, and I can hear through the Karmic-separation veil of fear, as if Immortal Love takes over, where gender coupling was dragging us down, right along with our co-created suffering Karmic-children mirrors. Imagine actually role modeling “Single eye vision”, and “Two ears to hear”, as a way to Matrix-debrief our Duality-children, so they have a better chance to forgive others, as themselves to enlighten compassion, and Unify Karmic divisive-gender role-reversal lifetime Mercy mimes, right along with their Kind, and gentle unassuming Parents?

It wouldn’t take long for us all to disappear, and it would mean the end of Duality Bullies that keep coming back with a gender-bigotry vengeance, to want to keep killing each other. No more Karmic need for family elephants would be a great relief to our Living room floors, and there would be no more prison~schools to replicate Godless co-dependent Parent anomalies. It would really please me to know that no Mother would be able to suffer what many Parent/Child Triangulation generations suffer by coming back in male role-reversal for censuring centuries.

Now, when I am enjoying others in Delight, I feel so gratified to realize that we represent the whole joyful Universe, with no more separation Illusion, than when I can hear with two ears, single eye vision others as my Karmic-self, and forgive without any more needless hesitation. Children would be able to stop having children any more, and even sex, as we know it would take a back seat to really Loving each other with genuine innocence, and honest Love Listening. Imagine being able to trust others enough to, actually enjoy Bonding Communion with no more Power-over motives to Blackmail each other, ever again? When we hear with our Heart, and single eye vision with our Pineal Portal intuition, enjoying the Divine Perspective for us, there would be no more need to measure, or judge others as ourselves, because our new self-acceptance would, only be able to co~create more forgiveness Delight.

Maybe Duality would finally realize Mortals know nothing about Immortal Love, and get used to the idea we can, never make Mortal life for our Karmic children a better place to pretend suffering constant Karmic-mirror lifetime suffering any more. Today, Tomorrow, or the next day doesn’t matter, once anyone experiences all the many continual miracles, that lighten our Karmic-load, all along the way toward more Joy, by just being ourselves~enlightening.

Crystalline Single eye Thine
Would that we become Kind

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.