Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - June 25, 2017

["Rollercoaster" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - June 25, 2017]

QATAR SITUATION WAS SETTLED.

GCR/RV SCHEDULE TOMORROW MORNING.


READ FULL SITREP

---

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:

http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html

---

Featured Post

GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise: "If" -- June 24, 2017

Source: Dinar Chronicles Imagine if we considered an entirely new scenario for all the insanity swirling around the Trump Administration...

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Spirituality with Pine Cone: Bouncy Bouncy

https://youtu.be/YrLk4vdY28Q



Imagine once in Love-service within an Indwellers Pineal Portal Stillness-discipline Portable-paradise, a vision appeared as if a whole big bunch of Blue-hue effervescent Ascension Light Love-source spheres began to align like this:

From a Love-center Light-sphere with 26 other Hues in every direction, up/down sideways all round, and diagonally forming a cube as 3 tic tac toes 3 by 3’s piled up on top of each other?

Let’s 3d it enough to imagine all 27 Light Love-source Blue-hue Spheres stick together with a Velcro-like surface as they, all begin to expand together in Communion the more the Indweller increases turning within stillness Joy in a cooperating higher light frequency vibration Heavenly Harmony?

Once the center Light Source brightens enough, into expansion inside-direction toward Absolute Unborn Brilliant Infinity, 5 more Light Spheres appear on each of the six sides of the Cube, that has appeared from another deflated, hardly ever Love-service Pineal Portal forgiving Delight-source?

I was that deflated Love-service Carbon-base 3d bouncy bouncy that couldn’t Crystalline-bounce inside through my closed Pineal Portal Love-denial motives, and until I switched my allegiance from 3d physical-role Creation, to Creator Love-service within Delight-Source discipline, I couldn’t interconnect within Holy Spirit’s interplay, let alone get along with those deflated 3d tic tac toe 3d-gamers closest to me.

Ok, Ok , Ok. Back to the new expanding toward the Inner Stillness deep wellspring of Infinite Love Source Delight-service Source Love-interplay:

I began meditation discipline like all deflated beginners, that can’t Crystalline-bounce to other dimensions yet, but soon those closest to me got Delighted enough to begin their own Indweller intention expansion tic tac toe 5d cube, on the way to let’s see 27 plus 6 sides with 5 more each, that’s 27 plus 30 more bouncy bouncy ‘inspander' Indwellers in Love-service to the Delight Source at their own centers too.

In all 26 other directions reaching out inside their, own other 26 other touching directions, all the while each new center attains an accumulative effect now, while each Pineal Portal travels from little Sphere, to cube, then add 5 to each of 6 sides into an ever-expanding bouncy bouncy new larger Sphere made up of Sphere>to cube >to new dimensional larger Sphere, along with all 26 other new center sphere sides touching the original center mirror sphere.

That’s a lot of telepathic creative intelligent Effulgence Love-service Delight Source for a 3d metaphor to even be able to handle, so at some point I became a Sentient Light Being, deeper within Creator’s perspective-free, Karma-free, Gender-free Holy Spirit Coherence, that I became as replete, timeless, inviolate, and invisible as any other Indweller friend of Spirit-multidimensional lost 3d tracker, where any nameless bouncy bouncy timeless lifetime 3d-anomaly can even, want to imagine this Mafia Matrix any more.

When I bounced inside my Pineal Portal, little did I, first realize others far way from me, and even in other timeline/dimensional formless Love Listener like-wise devoteases began to ‘want’ to reconnect any time I could interconnect, so we could establish Love Communion Delight within ever-new Joy in for~every~where Crystalline bouncy bouncy infinite unborn absolute Immortality.

I couldn’t have let go of my ‘everythings' 3d-fear, that kept me deflated before this perilous seeming inner journey, but the more difficulties appeared, the more bouncy bouncy sensitives appeared from God Knows where/when/how, deeper inside than any why-lost 3d’er can even imagine, who can’t seem to get along with those other deflated mirrors closest to them, that never-together outside know about inside Stillness Source bouncy bouncy.

The other evening with another, I was able to respond in great relief to him by saying that when I see through his 3d body into all his other lifetimes, that he is the way he is, because he has bounced many times before as an Indweller of the multidimensional KIND CONSCIENCE. He was of a mind, that it doesn’t seem fair to those that suffered, already right into death from the Cabal’s malevolence, and that they deserve to enjoy our first~ever Universal Ascension of a whole Planet all at once.

Some telepathic interconnection Love Source Delight-service came out of seeming nowhere from inside me to validate who my friend really is too, but not from our 3d limited mirror-perspective. I regularly meet others, first inside and then, we appear together, if only virtually on the same as our Illusory 3d unreality too-two Duality Quanta-denied. Now I am expressing all this to whoever, that must have met outside but not until we, already met inside, if you get my intel/disclosure motive-meeting here?

https://youtu.be/idh92r_ctPc



Ba Bye hairy-bella 3d eight balls
Nothing but Blue skies up above

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.