Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - December 12, 2017


Quick Overview:


Peace in the middle east was accomplished.


The Rothschild's have been contained.


The Alliance is on the verge of releasing the RV to begin the transition event.


All call center, redemption center staff have been called in. Bank's have been given new updated memos.


The Republic is standing by, waiting for the go-ahead to begin the indictments immediately after the RV release.


Release decision time is set. RV is imminent.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Dec. 12, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Dec. 12 2017 Compiled 12:04 am EDT 12 Dec. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Friday, May 19, 2017

Spirituality with Pine Cone: Grateful Harvest Pleasance

Dear friends Dear friends let me tell you how I Feel

https://youtu.be/0i0a76cFkso



I remember going to a college agreeing with a, very few other sensitives from, all over the World to experience continual Love Listening intimacy kind responsibility, combined with vulnerable self-disclosure in classrooms with no furniture, but wonderful carpets to sit all day in small core groups of 14 of us. 3 different languages led us away from intellectual, toward the language of Universal feelings, instead, to allow everyone to remain focused on their, Feeling-origin Source-languages.

We discovered together that each language was required, because everyone ‘feels’ in their, own language, so trying to change the feelings from a native tongue, also prevented honest intimacy to transfer into a common agreed dominant language. We had experienced healing miracles in every language, and experienced every rare healing modality, outside the barbaric social norm.

Even though there was a sort of agreed time schedule, the depth of our gentle kind compassionate intimacy, often de-prioritized time by the deep sovereign respect of, such an experiential loving hierarchy. The moment anyone acted out any disruption, we focused directly on that ‘red herring’ reaction, until that suffering one went deeper toward the old pain, that had been triggered by our genuine motive to heal together.

Imagine 14 lovelies working for many days, and for many extra hours to get to a Bonding Communion Delight to work as a group to send Reiki energy in absent healing, and right at that exact moment of telepathic group success, Mary would cold>conk our intention from too much heat in Ascension kitchen. With her disruption history, already noticed before we, finally asked her to go out in the hall, away from any chance she might destroy our overall healing intention.

Even though she was helpless to stop herself, she treasured our intention enough, to begin to withdraw from our safe Emotional/Spiritual ambiance. She had been blamed by her Mother for killing her sister, when her Narcissistic Mother was killing, both sisters with a Religious vengeance severe family-motif. We were loving, and accepting of her fear to dig this deep for a while, and realized she might not like paying so much college tuition, only to become excluded from the experience she had agreed to do, but couldn’t, safely for us, nor safely for her troubling traumas.

We got to the point where one of us would mention we were going into intimacy, and Mary had better leave the room, and we were all pleasantly surprised, that all of us were relieved, and especially Mary, so she wouldn’t butt up against that, still ‘unbeknown to her’ horrible family demonization. After we all got used to respecting the group intention, there was less pressure on Mary to feel forced to go with the flow of Love, and that is the very group acceptance intention that, later allowed Mary to ‘want’ to trust she can go that deep into her Karmic-lifetimes in a Barbaric Earthly family.

Since this 1984 freedom to withdraw from the social norm censure battering, I have become so secluded withdrawing from Collective Narcissism, that, like with Mary, I have co-created a whole new World of absolute boundaries, so I too, could finally identify with horrifying need to remain Sovereign-safe, no matter what I need to withdraw from. The more I self-disclose on Intel, and Operation Disclosure with our group intention for ‘rare’ safety, the less some personal Narcissist hold-outs had power-over my Family-need to remain in a sick loyalty to my whole suffering Karmic-tree victim/victimizer frienenemy dysfunctional(to say the least) genocidal-compunction.

While I have been desperately withdrawing from the last vestige of Mary-type curmudgeons in my personal life, Intel has been demonstrating a similar healthy process to run a ‘good healthy house’, so full of government-paid Mary-army mind-controlled minions. In our intentional Avalon community, where we used total consensus, so we would honor distractions with the requirement to go deep when it happened to anyone of us, we retained our healing priority group hierarchy. I am learning to accept, more than ever now, that this Paradigm ‘requires’ constant intimate avoidance tricks, so none of us can focus on this Duality stark raving madd ‘opposite of healing ONENESS’ separation-paradigm intention.

Thank you ONENESS Spirited Ascension lovelies to work, so hard to hold the Light-bar high-vibration enough and thank ONENESS for the protection, and guidance to enjoy our intimacy healing treasure with diamond beaches glimmering right next to our Love Lovely Ocean healing family intention. Thank all the Maries for showing us, old us inside, and for the time to unlearn our Barbaric paradigm, to tell every miracle of healing, so we can gratefully trust, just how much we, quarantined, all need to join the whole, other Multiverse of infinite Universes, that remembers the Love, that we had ‘en masse’ forgotten here.

We deserve a healing environment, filled with Holographic crystalline diamonds, instead of the constant grit in our beach pants, just itching to get even with undead social-norm triggers on every barbaric projection Patsy Narcissist Earth battlefield-campus from our Mary family-like corporate laden blood-lust religious-hypocrisy. I get so scared sometimes to face my fears and recover here, but every time I think of withdrawing, fear prayed courage helps me go, even deeper inside where ‘the more personal, the more Universal’, just like Mary, finally did for the good of all.

I Love ONENESS Spirit Conscience Sovereignty
More than I have realized this much Grace before

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.