Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - June 25, 2017

["Hardball" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - June 25, 2017]

HOUR BY HOUR TRIGGER STARTS AT 4 PM EDT TODAY.

READ FULL SITREP

---

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:

http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html

---

Featured Post

GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise: "If" -- June 24, 2017

Source: Dinar Chronicles Imagine if we considered an entirely new scenario for all the insanity swirling around the Trump Administration...

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Spirituality with Pine Cone: Heavenly Gifts, within

I follow every Post carefully, from my habit a while ago posting “Inner-net News Haunt” lists of posts looking for personal insights, and others self-disclosing with some intuitive vulnerability. The more I served in this function, the more I discovered others who were able to discern, and personally identify with what’s going on.

Discernment increases with forgiveness intention, and decreases with expletive type separation between the one sharing, and the ideas presented, so if I feel a connection from another with an aptitude for more discernment, what pleases me is that, very discernment quality, also identifies a kind forgiving aptitude.

Vulnerable self-disclosers attract trolls, like Nosy Rhinos, at communication watering holes, and two ways to identify an unforgiven troll is that they seldom originate self-disclosure, and they, only react to others, that trigger the troll-lack of forgiving discernment of their own. If a troll reacts as a censor, we can take that as praise, considering the source of unforgiven child-abuse, that reveals itself in how their abusive parents acted like trolls to everything those sad children suffered similarly.

I was very abused, so when a troll cuts me off at the knees, so to speak, after forgiving them the next morning, I discover in myself a similar abuse, that was beginning to re-renter my acting out, so I can become grateful to that troll for showing me how I was losing ground in my, own mirroring self-forgiveness/discernment recovery. I am you, and you are me comes to mind, and as the troll had become a sort of Savior of mine, as a way to identify Authentic Guidance from ONENESS Spirit co-creator, I sincerely can express gratitude, whether the troll is Satanic Government or, just an abused-child lost-soul Satanic minion.

Taking any criticism as Praise considering the source is reacting without forgiveness intention, and that the censor has no more discernment sensitivity, than they have forgiveness, then gradually I contemplate withdrawing, or self-disclosing with, more vulnerability, until it means that forum isn’t emotionally safe enough, or worth making myself a mirror/victim there. Even more gradually my, own discernment increases to the point that I enjoy knowing ‘nowhere outside on the planet’ is emotionally safe from Satanic trolls, because the very nature of suffering the Physical illusion of Karma demands others to harm each other, as if that’s the, only way humans make fused-friends(Blackmail/hostage codependents).

I imagine everything I write comes through my Holy Spirit interconnection with others, and within ONENESS Spirit Conscience, not Collective Mob-posse Consciousness, and most trolls won’t, even understand a thing I talk about, so there isn’t the slightest possibility I can harm them, scare them, or trigger their child-abuse shame. Our ego protects us, so when anything too overwhelming appears, most will seem a little sleepy, or get a headache in order to ignore Spiritual Discernment, or forgiving ONENESS intention.

My motive for self disclosing my forgiving intention of Kindness, is to admit “No Spiritual Discernment” means, “No direct forgiveness of others, as themselves”. When I respond to a troll, or an unforgiven abused childhood acting out sufferer with gratitude, I don’t imagine anyone in that bully-position likes to re-feel their abuse, coming up inside, so forgiveness, and discernment can become a sort of Protection-armor for the innocent deer at communication watering holes.

All the stuff I disclose is, very scary for me to express, because I write everything vulnerable from direct traumatic experiences, so I discover I need as much meditation relief, after self-disclosure, as I seem to need to do, before I receive Holy Spirit Guidance to ‘dare’ to be honest about. 5 hours before writing for 4 hours, and 3 hours after writing has turned me into an “Indweller” as if I were in the Tibetan mountains, except I didn’t have to succumb to Satanic TSA sex-abuse to travel on a plane anywhere.

A couple hours forgiveness prayers for others, as myself means my 14 hour days are pretty full, and this is how I discover many ideas I write about are from many hundreds of Karmic-lifetimes before Intel Dinar Chronicles, and Operation Disclosure made it emotionally safe enough, to self-disclose with any realer Soul-vulnerability.

See how Spiritual Discernment may become a, sort of forgiveness challenge for some here?

The moment I sit down, stillness begins inside the Crystalline Pineal Portal for me, as if after many hours it seems like only a few pleasant minutes went by, and everything intuitive that comes to me from Holy Spirit silence appears to come through my fingers as if anything insightful avoids my ego/intellect altogether. I hear everything from silence, within, all my many trips to for~every~where, so this kind discernment may be, too much for some, but trust me, without Holy Spirit, there would be no forgiveness, and without that kind compassion, there would not be any Spiritual Discernment either.

One kinder physical friend knows the forgiveness bible upside down, and sideways so, as he listens to my Post voice overs, twice a Month he quotes many things Christ says, that he identifies as my discernment authenticity. For 35 years now I call going inside meditation “Going to the University of Inner Space”, because a couple Gurus told me “Every unlearn/learning Joy comes from direct experience, and a book never made a recovering human.” Where would a sex-slave, like me be without Spiritual Discernment, and forgiving innocence of a child, with as much Compassion as Unifying lifetimes Mercy to forgive Karmic Parent annihilation traumas, just like I performed in unforgiven past lifetimes, without subtle-discernment abilities, either?

Karmic Pine Cone Pleasance
In the Subtle Spirit of Infinity

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16


I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within
author Pine Cone

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.