Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - August 21, 2017

[ COLLISION - SITREP - MONDAY ]

THE ECLIPSE IS THE COSMIC TRIGGER NEEDED TO IMPLEMENT CHANGE.


GESARA IS SIGNED, SEALED AND LONG DELIVERED TO ALL NATIONS OF THE WORLD.


TRADING OF TRN OPENLY BEGAN AS OF LAST NIGHT 8 PM EDT.


NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME.


THE ENTIRE WORLD CHANGED JUST LIKE THAT.


READ FULL SITREP


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

GCR/RV Intel SITREP: "Ho Hum" -- August 21, 2017

Source: Dinar Chronicles Ya know what I see when a picture/story like the one below when it surfaced yesterday? http://www.reuters.com/art...

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Spirituality with Pine Cone: Karmic-gender Duality-minion Commonality

https://youtu.be/QCN893hzueQ



When I love someone more than I love myself, I will lose that personal relationship validity as my Dark-heart turns me into a Narcissist, that uses others as my empathic Love Source, to make my low light frequency vibration hostage a, sort of Love-battery from my constant contemptuous need to pretend I am better than, all others. I am pretending to be, as polite a Mother Earth liar as I can, but now I want to be as honest as any can stand, sit, lie down on the predator own-another Malignant down low.

Narcissism isn’t when I love* my True Self on the inside, but is when I hate my True Self on the inside, and take hostages to make me feel one-up-better Power-over sex-slave blood-lust Child sacrif-icecold heart Dark-minion Satanic-loser pac man winner better. I become a Godless codependent Narcissist, and I lose, any ability to Love at all anywhere, anyone, any time I transfer my cold hearted intention to put others in my hate-machine, but the, only way all this hate works well enough is to pretend others have the problem, and I am as pure as the harsh winds of time, fan base-driven ice cold snow.(What a flake, huh?)

If I have one hostage as my Love-battery Source, all this hate gets continually flowing all around to any, other poor unsuspecting damned-good victimizer/victim hostage-empath volunteer. I don’t ‘attract’ empaths to take Mother Earth shit from me, I ‘co-create’ them, as food in Karmic-gender Duality-minion Malignant Bearth-commonality. When I vanquish my connection to ONENESS Spirit Conscience I become a Godless codependent Malignant-narcissist victimizer with anyone, and everyone, that gets caught in my bear trap ‘shebegone’.

My success, totally depends on my ability to pretend, ‘I’ am the victim, as this Coward-inequality sets open the hidden Aroused Vatican mind-control battery to batter the shit out of all us Maliganant Karmic minion poor human-commonality souls. I use sex, kids, and food Blackmail all the time everywhere any unsuspecting Karmic divisive-gender role-reversal lifetimes hostage comes along down the spiked toll-road spite big-oil pike on the way to continual one up Mom War between the Karmic-gender narcissist/hostage tar-chain of evil-minion Mother Earth fools.

Rancid stink-eye awakening-enough for ya yet?

The Mother-role is a physical-role and is also what causes fused relationship Narcissists to come back as Karmic empth-hostages, so children become the battered Love-batteries for Mothers who then transfer their growing grapes of pretend-victim Self-hate Godless codependent Narcissist Wrath human-rot out onto men, who “made me do it” in Patsy-family collective-child psychic incest, that turns the little hostages into that same man-hate that brings both Karmic-gender back here in our complicit dirty laundry-imbedded, so-stain deep we don’t, even know what Vatican mind-control demonology-sting Karmic-SHTF genocide-hit us.

r e p r o d u c e … c o n s u m e ……. u s

No one can make this disintegrating fluff stuff up!!! The gender roles are, already statist mind-control stasis set-up to keep us, all coming back to, either play the Mother godless codependent narcissist ISIS family mercenary, or the used up Love-battery empath child/man soul-selling victim/hostage Mother-crushed grape of sex/kids/food wrath Blackmail, as if children, and men are, just objects without feelings, from the Narcissist’s perspective. Children are just objects, as men become used up objects too, so whether a victim female-sex object in Karmic roles, or a victim child/male-sex hostage, we all come back to experience what we did last lifetime to, really feel the truth of our Godless commonality complicity, any way you can spell predator Planet M o t h e r B e a r t h undead victim-pretend switchback-coyote Karmic-gender Duality-minion Commonality.

Playing the physical Mother-role Karma may be worse suffering for narcissism because after destroying a child, there is no ‘mill stone around your neck’ chance in ex-father Bastard-hell for this Aroused Vatican Valentine Icon-minion to, ever experience Love again inside for anyone who, only sees others as sex-objects without feelings, to never be able to feel Love again this unforgiven-predator lifetime.

Playing the, only other Karmic lifetime victim/victimizer godless codependent Family-role available, likens itself to What's Eating Gilbert Grape? , where that Mother played the victim to the narcissist hilt, and I can’t help imagining this fat baby crying whaa whaa Wolf in the middle of all our Mother Earth family living room weakening floors, just to come back again, and become what Mother’s eat to make themselves, always True Self Usury-voracious child-hungry.

Can a child, or a man become a fat grape of Mother-wrath, and what, but another Grape-eaten lifetime could, ever reveal what’s what in our Vatican-controlled Parent/Child Triangulation Elite-ISIS godless Goddess Mother-victim Narcissist-mercenary Karmic-gender Duality-minion Dharma-Commonality Love-lorn meoww lost-soul Fat-cat Soul-sting Drama-complicity.

I can imagine a new paradigm without human demonology, where there are no Physical-roles, no fused relationship Karma Dharma Drama, and no more need for Mother Earth Names into any Physical-idolatry, that always ends up revealing what we all leave behind us in long lifetime timeline sausage links. We can tell the True-nature of anyone by seeing the fruits of their labor, and including our Universal denial of what’s hidden in a name of a planet, with living rooms collapsing from the weight of pregnant snakes eating hostage elephant herds, where all narcissists hide their battered batteries.

I am a Narcissist, either way I mirror Karma, so as a female I am that former male-hostage, and as a male I am that same former female-hostage, because you see, without seeing through the ONENESS Spirit Conscience Akashic records, we don’t get to experience ONENESS, really, until we let go of fused Godless relationship codependent Physical-roles. God, only sees us as light getting brighter, while we, only see gender-heroes, without Karmic single-eye-vision, yet this isn’t punishment, because we all ‘need’ to experience our Karma, as a gift from ONENESS Love to help us stop pretending too much self ‘worst swear’ love* is what makes our Karmic-demon Narcissist Earth.

Even though I didn’t want to see this intuition of ONENESS Clarity, this vision came through me anyway, so I trust it’s not anything to do with denial at all, because it feels, more like humility to remain meek to Holy Spirit. Who else, but a little boy sex-slave would receive this kind relief from ONENESS Spirit Conscience? Once again I can see how much God Loves me to, finally be able to put into words, what, only God knows better than I what a miracle it is for me to need to stop blaming myself for what I was before as ole Karmic Louisa with a Catholic Son, who I kept on a diamond leash to advertise we had a valuable valid-relationship, like better defined right out in front of God, and everyone getting ripped apart in this hungry True Self Karmic bear trap here.

Nothing like feeling so Commonality-famous they made a Satanic mind-control Hollywood movie about my Karmic-grape role-reversal lifetimes>do wacka doo>; lowest common denominator huh? Is it kind, or is it respect of others, to harm children so, and what about kind respectful Child Sovereignty? If this self-disclosure doesn’t seem personal enough, then what else is more important from our suffering hostage-children perspective, and isn’t that a general idea to respect what children would want to say, if it was, ever IDC Patrick-safe enough to express my old worn out Karmic-gender crappy attitude on Mother Earth yet, to POP my head out of my own Gilbert Grape Fat Cat Elite-basement Link-commonality Dark-hairy South Park?

*Self-hate Usury

Love Listening Pineal~conality
Two ears to hear Commonality

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.