Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - June 28, 2017

INTEL BLACKOUT IN EFFECT AS OF JUNE 27.


---

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:

http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html

---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 27, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 27 2017 Compiled 12:17 am EDT 27 June 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recov...

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Spirituality with Pine Cone: Karmic Choreography

Fast Science, add Forgiveness

https://youtu.be/mheHbVev1CU



Mirrors reflect Illusions, and mirrors, within reflecting Karmic-mirrors appear in generational shadows dancing, right along with our Karmic-lifetimes, but also right now in this lifetime as ‘ambassador’ illusions. ONENESS Spirit Conscience shines Light through our half-life film, and for, we projectors as a gift to, directly experience how harm feels in Karmic role-reversal that we, our past-life selves did to harm others, reflecting now, in our present lifetime.

My Mother, Alice is, not only a Karmic role-reversal reflection of me before, when I was a Mother Alice, but Alice came with me, from within me as Alice now, in Karmic role-reversal this timeline to experience what I did to harm children last lifetime in that same Alice Mother-role. The harmed children before, come with Alice, from within them, but as the Mother Alice in role-reversal replications, so new Karmic children are Karmic Mother Alices too.

Now add Karmic divisive-gender mirrors to the Karmic role-reversal mirrors, whereby God, the Karmic Choreographer places other Karmic shadows at, just the right ‘God’s timing’, so whatever we experience enhances our relieving desire to continually Forgive others, as ourselves, along with turning within meditation where the Hologram of timeless reverie interconnects an Indweller with Absolute ONENESS Spirit Conscience, replete, timeless, inviolate, and invisible.

I am Bobby, and my Mother is Alice, so before I was Alice that harmed her unforgiven version of Karmic-Bobby. My Mother Alice is me before, as Alice, and I am Alice before, as the new Karmic Bobby, while all other co-created fused friends, fused family, and fused ‘dailies’ simply dance in generational shadows, all around me in a constant Déjà vu, that we in Duality-denial only, occasionally pretend have some weird haunting anomaly to magically assume others, as us, with our missing Karmic Acuity in Love with Coherent Spiritual humble surrender.

Bobby is not pretending anyone reading this is any different than Alice, or me, so thank you for helping us self-disclose what can, only appear at just the right time in, exactly this very Mirror-reflection of the God of Illusion, within our Spirit Sovereign Brilliance. Bibliographies, Déjà vu, copyrights, gender difference, Karma, itself, and all our shadows align in this One Act Play, as if some famous artiste just keeps painting over our own old-soul canvass. Thank you ONENESS Spirit Conscience for creating us in ONENESS Spirit Conscience.

Thank you ONENESS Spirit Conscience for guidance, and protection from the Collective Mortal Matrix Consciousness infrastructure to remain gender-free Spirit devoted to Holy Spirit forgiveness nurturing Immortal Love Karmic-free discipline, to remain awakening At One into Ascension higher light frequency vibration continual Bonding Delight’s kind awareness gratifying Communion perennial Pleasance. Thank you Holy Spirit for experiencing True Forgiveness of others, as myself to enlighten compassion in a Unifying Karmic lifetimes Mercy, free from the wheel of Karmic-dissonance.

Who changed the truth of God into a lie
Worshiped and served the creature
More than THE CREATOR
Who is blessed forever

Romans 1:25


Gentle, Kind, Compassionate Mercy
Love Inn each One of us, as Delight

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.