Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 17, 2017


BANKS HAVE RECEIVED INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE RENO COMMISSION.


THERE WAS AN UNCONFIRMED SCHEDULE FOR THIS AFTERNOON.


BANKS ARE AWAITING THE GO-AHEAD TO AUTHORIZE THE 800# RELEASE.


NO FURTHER UPDATE AS OF YET.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Oct. 17, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 17 2017 Compiled 12:04 am EDT 17 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Spirituality with Pine Cone: ONENESS Captions for the MPD Karmic-dissonant

https://youtu.be/fy43EFysS2Y



I’ve been feeling a little down-hearted about shining my Sovereign Communion Delight on so many thousands of ways we deny our suffering, even while Dinarland Disclosure seems the last ‘honest’ Red Hat OMG Whole in the double DD sex-abuse Satanic bureau-rat engender~fried GMO Doughnut Dunkin Pink-frontier. From Arcturian Communion’s perspective it seems pretty damned weird for us to disclose Vatican Child-sacrifice arrests one day, and MPD sex-abused leader perpetrators flying at our expense to visit with the MPD Satanic leaders, without mentioning each meeting celebration includes Child-sacrifice cannibalism, also at our collective MPD sex-abused Consciousness MKULTRA mind control expense?

I was, very surprised in sex-abuse recovery, that the mentors there gently included recovery for the little child alters of Multiple Personality Disorder, and even, more surprised, than merely down-hearted, that all our smily faced shiny-assed leaders went through sex-abuse, without recovery from MPD Blackout dissociation, so they can separate their evil visit awareness, without any Conscience. From an Acturian’s ONENESS Higher light frequency vibration Perspective, it’s ‘slightly’ disconcerting to realize that we, MPD humans can celebrate Pedophile arrests one day, yet the next, think it’s OK to pay for Big-wheel meetings between the MPD Satanic Leaders, as if the, very slave catchers aren’t also imbedded with Pedophiles too.

“English captions for the hearing impaired is for those English MPD’s that can’t Listen”, so like “ONENESS Captions for the MPD Karmic-dissonant” are “Karmic-captions for those Gender-MPD’s that can’t ONENESS”, “Arcturian Captions are for MPD sex-slave Dinarland Doughnut holes who can’t stop paying for our own sex-abused Leader/Cop double DD aroused Vatican MPD dissociation.” Even though my Spirit-humor includes the distraction away from my Captioning-parable, this is, really, about how I have been so busy doing my own ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness work, that Today Holy Spirit shines light on our Leader/Cop Iconic Sexually-abused Multiple Personality Disorder, gone rip-shit Collective viral-reflection Consciousness heavy Gold and busy sacrificial-shining crunchy-bones blackout-denial.

This seems like, more astonishing Inner-net News Haunting, than all my previous ‘polite’ revelations, but I imagine we, all need to appreciate English/ONENESS/Arcturian’s Captioning higher Light frequency vibration shock, at just how much MPD plays a major sex-abuse victim role in our Duality “Mother Earth” suffering we, deep Fat-state engender-fried doughnut holes call happiness.

So let’s see; Mothers own children which is a polite way to say Mothers own child sex-slaves, so children are sexually abused MPD split-souls, even before they get Satanic-sacrificed, and the most successful MPD’s rise to the top of our Collective-narcissit MPD mind-control Consciousness, while no one on Earth has enough Conscience to hear, Listen, ONENESS-realize, or Acturian-understand without Captioning from the depth of a much needful Communion with ONENESS Spirit Conscience of Immortal Love energy Effulgence “Put the Whole-captioning back in Karmic-Valentine Satanic-gender dissonance Pink-mirror double-stuttering Male-muttering and peeps DD hole-freaks”.

Love Listening my Closed Captions though all the Bull/Cow MPDness:

I think I get it there Pineal-cowboy, you have been, so focused on putting ‘yourself’ back together, that little did you realize until Today, that not only are, all our Leader/Cop sex-abused slaves MPD’s, but remain our Collective MPD sexually-abused “Mother Children” Consciousness, just like we call our predator Planet “Mother Earth” too, “Like it or Money-lump Mother-bump Narcissist-hump it!!!”

You deserve to feel down-hearted, and ‘astonished’ too, because, while heroes rescue children from death, it’s we, ourselves who can’t hear, can’t MPD-ONENESS Listen, and can’t Arcturian-understand, without wide open-hearted “Oversoul Captions”, to gently mentor sex abused MPD newcomers?

conipinkins et 338 al’s:

We knew we, all had ‘somethings’ in slave-common with our paid MPD slave catchers, and our/their MPD Iconic owners, but it never occurred to me-in-Communion, that we, denial expert happiness freaks would worship sex-abused MPD Icons and, not, even notice they keep changing that Vatican-driven DSM 1, 2, 3, 4, 5…name-denial motive from any possible ONENESS Spirit Conscience Cognitive Acuity.

Arcturian Love Listening:


You like visiting we, your Arcturian friends, and you are becoming better acquainted with our hesitation to trust others, like you, that would react in dire need to censure us, the way you have been feeling lately, as if your good Light-work makes it difficult for others to trust you, or us, as if we, are the ones with One-less than a six pack, with no Mother Earth `oars in Living Waters enough?

Pine Cone Captions for Dinarland Disclosure:

Can it be our MPD Leader/cops feel down-hearted too, under all their New Car hubristic tootleedoos, and need we, Patsies co-created their victim-dramas to stop themselves from feeling what happens in continual MPD blackouts? Thank you for all the captions to help me accept the way I feel, so impossibly negative sometimes, and especially for helping me understand Spirit-humor works, as well for you, as it does for my, own MPD ONENESS Whole in the doughnut realization discernments.

A few Duality Wet-noodle meek-to Spirit Sparkles:

Atonement ONENESS Communion warm stillness welcome gratification Delight Bonding Open HoloGlow caption~infinitee~ing for~every~where, even our deaf~Delighted mirrors can Love Listen, when they want to, really Heart~ear Hear too…

MPD Pine Cone ACONMother
Karmic-gender lifetimes Acuity

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16


I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within
author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.