Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 17, 2017


BANKS HAVE RECEIVED INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE RENO COMMISSION.


THERE WAS AN UNCONFIRMED SCHEDULE FOR THIS AFTERNOON.


BANKS ARE AWAITING THE GO-AHEAD TO AUTHORIZE THE 800# RELEASE.


NO FURTHER UPDATE AS OF YET.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Oct. 17, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 17 2017 Compiled 12:04 am EDT 17 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Monday, May 8, 2017

The Self Reflection We All Need

Submitted to Operation Disclosure,

The human race has endured aggression and control mechanism ever since its inception on this planet. Very greedy you, as we all know, was no doubt surprised by the awakening of a few. But we must always give credit where credit is due. We all must realize and express how much we appreciate and love those who have died, and risked their lives in pursuit of unity and enlightenment. Without interventional guidance, we would be very lost indeed.

I intend to show my gratitude and love just as unconditionally. This is a word that very few of us actually have ever experienced. We may presume to but I’m certain is an almost impossible concept to see through the non-example we have been awakening.

I am choosing to be completely sovereign as I know I must be. And I must also take care of myself. But first I think it wise to make some unconditional gestures of my own. I have tried to imagine how I can do much of anything to help being lost myself. I am ashamed to say I was, until a few weeks ago, a sceptic of Inner Earth and many other things. I was fascinated that when Kepler and Hubble was finding Exoplanets I was so fascinated at how far we had come. And now next year James Webb orbiting outside the Lunar orbit. WOW!

I was never a big youtuber, but I looked the videos up about the telescope and found a ridiculous video about the ruins on the moon. Nah.. Stupid I told myself.

BUT I also found the excellent video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

By: Francis Conolly

I was intrigued…by the end of this I was absolutely disgusted that I considered myself an American.. I plastered this all over my email contact list, at work and anywhere I could. I was even more disgusted that we as a country actually elected that idiot murderer Georg H. W. Bush into the presidency and then his son as well. I had never really listened to JFK/s speeches. I was too young. But I was transfixed by the poetry of the man’s speeches. We need to remember all of those speeches.  We will never hear a speaker as intelligently artistically pointedly directed speeches. ALL of them. He died for the very things we will have the privilege to experience and this above all must be front in you mind with everything else.

How can after a blatant attempt of the Industrial complex to take over the country the very first time. Yet stupidly we are blind to how many false flag excuses to trick us all.. And we dell for it after time after time.. Lets SEE: Act 1913, 33. WW!, WW2, bay of pigs, dot dot dot.. ALL THE WAY TILL THE YEAR 2017?

Lets own ouy ignorance and lets forgive ourselves and even Mr. Bush and everyone else. Our time is better spent and I will be honest.. I just don’t have the energy to waste trying to feel guilt or point angry fingers.. It. Like every other problem we see in life, is our own doing.

Here’s my gratuitice energy expressing all of these feelings in unconditional freedom.

I have 3 things I believe that will ease the stress of those who are in denial and who will not understand why, who, what and start blame games..

I need assistance in developing small food banks in every low income neighborhood. Built on the empty lots cleared by demolition of abandoned homes. Each can have a garden to grow fresh foods and dry goods can be stocked and maintained from a trust from our exchanges. These can be staffed by Church congregations in the area. And while they are helping. They must be informed and even with each churches Pastors assistance (they went to college and have more opportunity to listen to truth and reform their own congregations.

I have an issue of allowing the ignorant to remain ignorant in the light of a huge decision they must make. To remain or ascend. I live in Atlanta Ga and will leave my phone number on the board after RV.

I will pledge a huge sum to purchase HHO units to install in homes and cars to start our saying good buy to the grid and the excessive use of fossil products.. Its time to stop. Fracking id NOT good either. Anyone on N. Gas or propane will be informed they have another temporary clean option NOW.

These two things Ifeel we must do immediately to ease stress on an already irritated situation and then you find out just how ridiculously dead we have been..

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.