Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - November 23, 2017


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


IT IS THE TIME OF GIVING THANKS.


HOW OPTIMAL WOULD IT BE TO RECEIVE THE 800#'s AT 11:59 PM EST TONIGHT AND BEGIN THE EXCHANGES ON BLACK FRIDAY?


MAY ALL YOUR WISHES AND DREAMS COME TRUE.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Benjamin Fulford Report: "Khazarian Cabal Purge Accelerates" -- November 20, 2017

Weekly Geo-political News and Analysis Khazarian cabal purge accelerates: Marines storm CIA HQ; Over 2000 indicted in U.S.; Collapse of co...

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Holy Spirituality with Pine Cone: Gender Half-life Motif

This Story Might Change Your Beliefs!

https://youtu.be/uSv3UfRgcVg



“Good Morning Vietnam” translates Robin Williams MPD to my version of “Good Morning Holy Spirit” motive to set the standard for the NDE Day of War between the Karmic-sexes. Amazing clues survive in spite of ourselves, right out in front of our Duality eyes, yet without Holy Spirit Humor memory, anyone would be foolish to reveal such a Truth of Love in the Spirit of forgiving ONENESS Disappearance. I feel apparent~p.p. bamboozled and woman/man half-life discombobulated to their Love-denied half-life Karmic-suffering extreme.

A woman half-life and a man half-life to err is human-marriage is, not only when two wrongs don’t make it right, but doesn’t come close to how to forgive, Divine the many Karmic-gender half-lives it takes, to deny so many physical-role timelines it take to mess up a half-life child-apple that never Karmic-falls far from, hardly any real half-life Love at all. 1/2 life plus 1/2 life in a physical-role masala in a long line of spiced up polarizations that come with each gender half-life played, and being-played sting in the Illusion of Timelines on ad infinitum.

“Good Morning Holy Spirit” wakes up the whole Universe inside me on the bed inside me too, not just the man within all the women, and the woman within all the men lifetimes of half-life, after half-life Love-divided Karmic role-reversal jealous rage motive, to keep proving we’re all wrong. I like to imagine our Gender half-life Motif itself, reveals our no-Love-at-all 3 dimensional DNA motive signature. How can one gender half-life survivor ever, really Love, reveals how can any half-assed half alive Mortal, really Love like, only an Immortal can let go enough, to Love like no-bodies Karmic-business.

Ascension upgrades physical-role Karmic divisive-gender half-life anti-Love undead lifetime low light freakuency vibration timelines, yet these Pulsing Agarthan new energies are, only a taste of what’s to come later, when they blast this trite-seeming startling, none-the-less, Bacon-beacon half-life Police-refresh conflagration into Ascension Boom Boom, with a Boom for each Bang-less gender Karmic-disappearance. Look up twin flame on you tube, or any search engine, and not one mention of the ‘flame-focus’ sacrificing gender altogether into Delight appears, like a gender-moth to the flame(POOF) reveals, just how religious-gender remains physically addicted to control, even this possible Spiritual ONENESS clue about, maybe Love is, still gender half-life, always looking for impossible unrequited 3d Duality DNA Motif-lovers?

Many men half-lives, and many women half-lives greet Holy Spirit in my Vietnam-free bed in the morning, just like many men half-lives, and many women half-lives mirror many male alters, and many female alters inside too, Unifies writing these few lyrics altogether in a Celestial Grand~harmony of Immortal Love Ascension Joy. When we, only think positive, we suppress any negative energy down deeper in our unconscious minds, that always appears later like radioactive mudd leaks out in psychoses, neuroses, and genocidal acting out, all the while our conscious weaker-minds pretend everything is OK, while we suffer, more than any gender half-life anti-lover, that wouldn’t say double-D Cop Donut-holes sshhh-censure it, if their mouth was full of it.

I am almost finished playing big-stakes marbles here, and I want to gather up my New doubleheader winner stash, and leave this game area, before we all get our jealous-rage dander up, however even though there are a lot more obvious clues about this Paradigm, that deem mentioning, a little relief may be in order to, at least check in, before leaving gender motives to try to Love completely in the Dark of Mother Mafia Lurch minions. Mannn… does it ever smell like woe of man in here now!

Let’s switch over any jealous 3d rage ridicule onto the religious freaks that marry our children for us, by repenting together that we send our children in the front door of our churches, which are the back doors of our malicious genocidal Satanic Mafia government bureaucrats, and like us, their left hand Karmic half-lives, never know what their other-hand Karmic half-lives are doing leading up to continual One-a-day child-sacrifice Laughing-disease Kuru vitamins. Police call child protective services who kidnap children to donate them to the cannibal cause, so when both, and each do their paper work to bury kids under pile-of-shit slinging closed files, no Mortal half-life can swallow what they do, any more than any Mortal can swallow what goes on behind the 3d scenes in this anti-love Gender Half-life Motif.

My motive to express what we, all deny from so much regular half-life trauma-base mind-control isn’t to sell any smelly fish at the end of a long hot day on ICE motives to migrate the child-sacrifice out of whole remote villages, but to enhance anyone’s desire to forgive the, other gender in our, own half-life projected physical Illusions, so we can get ready to stop buying religious crap, that holds onto a physical Savior that, also had a Mother for the female anti-love gender half-life to un-blame.

See how many clues hit me in the morning greeting Today? Thank you Holy Spirit for experiencing forgiveness miracles working through, and for me, and a special big “Good Morning Holy Spirit” for helping me add a little Spirit humor so I would be able to express a little bit of what I Ascension-realize so Tesla free~energy far. This One really shakes, all the bullshit off the outside physical-roles, that I depended on to justify my need to punish myself, more for that same degree of denied conscious positive thinking, that buried itself in my unconscious guilty motives, just to keep co-creating more suffering half-life Karma.

What does Half-life marriage do for us
What does Sentient Light Being define

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.