Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - July 24, 2017

THE RV WAS EMBEDDED INTO THE AMERICAN HEALTH CARE ACT WHICH WILL BE VOTED ON TOMORROW.

MCCAIN WAS CONVINCED BY FORCE TO AGREE TO THE BILL.


READ FULL SITREP


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

GCR/RV Intel Alert #2 -- Monday, July 24, 2017

GCR/RV INTELLIGENCE ALERT #2 - July 24, 2017 Monday - Worldwide bank wire codes were switched and reconnected at the satellite level (up...

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Holy Spirituality with Pine Cone: High Vibration Selective Authenticity

Giving is the Best Communication

https://youtu.be/2x_Fl3NQVd4



Without realizing it, and even though others during my childhood were caught undead wrapped up in lower light frequency vibration evil, the more these physical survivalists took control over me, the more I tried to get them to accept me in a naive Stockholm Syndrome sick-loyalty physical addiction. I was under 5 years old when they communicated a continual need for sex, so as an example I communicated back in an addictive response “So if it’s sex you want, then let’s have at it!” My cognitive fuses were burned out, so bad, that sex replaced any Conscience that was left inside me.

I bent myself over backwards to kid-respond-in-kind so well that I passed all the other initiations too, like how to shoot any gun, how to get even, and how, not to ever cry. As much as they wanted to put me out of my obvious lost-soul ridiculous misery, I began to match up with their total appreciation of just how much I tried to follow in their 3d gang-hood goon prison mentality illness foot steps. I had been hit by the 3d stun ‘gun’s a blazin' 3d War between the sexes, and was burned out enough, to actually make myself believe whatever they acted out was all there was to undead 3d Physical-role anti-life.

Along with these activities in front of them, I treasured thousands of secluded hours alone hidden somewhere outside up in a tree, and inside down cellar, safer than anyone else can even try to imagine. During these Ghost-like seclusions all the other Dimensional Light beings visited my dire needful cries for help to restore, and reset some sort of Clarity of ONENESS Intention, deep down inside my True-love Sovereignty. I was under 5 yrs old and had, already nearly died many times, so combined with my ‘very private forced inner life’, and my NDE Heaven-type experiences with many Angels, little did I realize at that young age, that much of my time was, already absorbed with these lovely multidimensional layers of Light and Love, way past what my physical-role captors, even wanted to hear about.

As my disciplined devotion to long meditations, and continual direct forgiveness experiences working through, and for me to Love others as myself, my take on their, never being a 3d Physical Christ comes from, so much of my daily experience, already established in other Higher Dimensional layers of Brilliant Light, and Immortal Love. From my life-long perspective, the face of Christ comes inside with Holy Spirituality from multidimensional visits all the time, so I forget others in our Collective 3d Consciousness may not want to see/hear from my, more grateful perspective.

I think I was, so censured and, so severely convinced, never to assert myself, that this lifetime deadly-beginning may have co-created tremendous fear inside me, that, all I can do to assert myself now, is without worrying what other 3ders want to think any more. It’s my job to retain innocence, and honesty self-disclosing, and it’s other’s job to Listen, when it’s my turn to originate a vulnerable assertion. Otherwise, all the 3d Collective physical-control Consciousness would force me to re-experience a similar childhood experience, all over again.

My childhood experience is a gift to force me to look deeper inside than most, and my easy simple idea of Christ appearing with me, and Holy Spirit forgiveness nurturing is, that gift of Multidimensional freedom where, like Christ, I would become annihilated again, wherever any 3d stick in the mudd wants to shit-control the septic Hell out of me/we ONENESS again. One advantage for me is that remaining, so humble, like when I was a sex-slave, there is, never any idea, that my job is to remain open hearted, unless I want to lose my interconnection telepathy, that convinces me giving kindness is the better side of knowing anything.

I, directly experience everything I self-disclose, and I have long since tried to remember which Dimensional layer is expressing itself through, and for me, and this lesson came from experiencing thousands of forgiveness Light exchanges working through, and for me too. My loving responsiveness is always turned on so, even that I am sharing these ideas today, comes from caring for others enough, to appeal to some semblance of deeper responsive motives to trust others mirror-here, unlike my parents, and may be able to hear when they want to better Love-Listen mirror-too.

If you see Buddha on the path kill him
If we see Christ inside it’s not physical

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.