Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - November 21, 2017


- NO INTEL IS BEING SHARED AT THE MOMENT.


- COMPLETE BLACKOUT. THIS IS USUALLY A GOOD SIGN.


- WE CAN ONLY ASSUME WE'RE WAITING FOR THE RELEASE TO REACH US.


- CONTINUE TO KEEP AND EYE OUT FOR THE 800#'s.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Nov. 21, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Nov. 21 2017 Compiled 12:05 am EDT 21 Nov. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Monday, June 26, 2017

Holy Spirituality with Pine Cone: I Surrender!

Why Positive Thinking Doesn't Work - OSHO

https://youtu.be/q75gTomGE0k



I have a freeing idea that Love energy effulgence in the Spirit of Forgiveness is so brilliant at the center of absolute unborn infinity, that even Christ-light, itself has no Crystalline-way to tell, what’s Love and what isn’t Love. Since Love is the absence of gender, and Love Unifies Karmic divisive-gender role-reversal lifetimes Mercy, any man who forgives women, and any woman who forgives men with Holy Spirit doing the forgiveness for either, emanates Love’s brilliance from that center of forgiveness fountain of Delight.

What a wobbly shock it is to feel this discombobulated, yet so validated to experience the Truth of Love, that has been more vanquished, than merely abandoned in Duality’s separate suffering-hatful/hateful/hate-filled paradigm. Thinking the Cabal have sent our women against our men to, thereby destroy the strength of our whole human family(ISIS Mother-mercenary divide, and conquer), never came close to experiencing this Truth of Love, from Christ-light Brilliance perspective.

This was, so overwhelming for me to get it up inside, where the Sun, really does shine, that I experienced this hateful contempt, only by, actually imagining I could discover a comfortable driver’s seat in a safe automobile. From the cheapest, to the most expensive searches, once I held ‘my’ needs prominently enough, the sales system of putting their needs before mine became threatening enough to make me wanna give up and walk, instead. The same experience happened when I stopped all medical help when they, also put all their needs ahead of mine.

I was able to think about how shoes never fit, so “If the shoe fits, wear it” is, actually meaningless in this torture paradigm. Satanic family generations force children to wear their shoes, so tight, as a normal practice, that little toes, and second little toes bend painfully over on top of the other three toes. The old shoe industry was Satanic from top to bottom for, all of us, so while our feet always hurt, Stockholm Syndrome to work for nothing, and suffer in a sick loyalty to malignant narcissistic ISIS Boss-mercenary martyrs works the same for codependent malignant narcissistic ISIS Mother-mercenary martyrs, that never stop squeezing the Christ-light out of our frightening tightly wrapped soulless children.

I have been thinking Christ was not a male gender, like I think the Satanic reptilian aroused ValentineVatican changed the key points in religion’s messed up Bible-war of the intellectual gender-bigoted barbarians. Experiencing, directly the truth of Love abiding safely, so brilliantly deep inside more Light, than I have been Delight-able to gratefully imagine before today, pretty much convinces me Love, really is the absence of gender-bigoted anomalies. Karma is a gift from Love to see through the illusion of Time(gender lifetimes), and disappear from direct forgiveness experience, as if we are never as limited as, either gender, because everyone is ONENESS-everything, Christ-lighted from our same shared Sovereign-timeless Love-brilliant center.

The image of rage-fury in the eyes of those seasoned sales people haunts me still, and if looks could kill, like any buyer, there wouldn’t be a man, still standing among the other half the contemptuous female population, even after all the prisons, and Wars that men do to earn their martyr hostage roles for their Mother-battle field Stockholm Syndrome tattoos. Can anyone tell all this new Pulsing Light-energy from Agartha is having a drastic effect on me? I can; I think I can and, now Christ-light experience has, even kicked my can.

Like expressing gratitude helps relieve celebratory anxiety, I am grateful to experience everything about this paradigm has nothing at all to do with Love. All the unwritten rules against Love take up the space where all ‘up the colon’ Colonial Love is against the MAMA Law, and is no different than little toes bent over the other three on the way to another Karmic lifetime “Love is the absence of gender” gift to try and, directly experience this new overwhelming Christ-light nuance Today.

What else are we all, used to in a Sick tight-fit Loyalty
Does this much cool Christ-light harm Love brilliance

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.