Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - June 25, 2017

["Rollercoaster" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - June 25, 2017]

QATAR SITUATION WAS SETTLED.

GCR/RV SCHEDULE TOMORROW MORNING.


READ FULL SITREP

---

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:

http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html

---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 27, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 27 2017 Compiled 12:17 am EDT 27 June 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recov...

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Holy Spirituality with Pine Cone: Karmic-ambassadors One-way Altogether

What’s Using We-both, Who

https://youtu.be/b3nUii8JZ10

Thank you Holy Spirit for the Kind Wisdom of infinite gratitude, for Absolute Unborn Creative Intelligence, for experiencing continual forgiveness miracles working through, and for me, for Angelic Christed ONENESS Spirit Conscience Oversoul interconnecting within all Sentient Light Beings that ever were, are, and will be Universal Immortal Love Sovereignty, for protection from the Collective Creation Consciousness carbon-base divisive-motives, and for Unifying Karmic divisive-gender role-reversal lifetimes Mercy.

This little Light of mine…

I have an idea from my adventure in the Lost-soul Collective yesterday, that we are Love ambassadors representing Heavenly decrees in timely timelessness motives to humbly suffer alongside others, who appear to have lost their Karmic-conscious contact with ‘their’ Absolute Unborn Infinite Sovereignty.

As I allowed all the emotional content of Trust~in~God, that manifests prosperity, I went to buy a comfortable car, without my normal limiting low-self esteem getting in my coyote-usual wily-ways. As I held onto my specific needs to remain true to myself, I was gradually led to a $163,000 Sprinter on sale for a mere $99,000, that, financed over twenty years would only increase my present car payment $215 I presently pay $500 per month for my little Corolla.

To put the down payment of $10,000 up front required using a credit card, that would add another $200/mo extra burden, and I wouldn’t be able to drive into my present garage, so I would have to sell my house to afford the other budget increases, just to accomplish getting a comfortable new ride. George was my sales person who had almost died before, and had lost all his former resentments when he, also lost 30% of his Karmic-mental bull, yet his wife timidly explained she liked his new happy attitude.

George revealed he had prayed for another brother in Christ to come along and receive the great benefits of the giant markdown, so I trusted that Creator was providing me my best chance to achieve a good day’s results. When I realized the Ascension money wasn’t here yet, and my budget would force me to sell my house to get a benevolent new ride, I told the manager NO, and left before being able to say good bye, and thank you to George.

I am grateful to experience all the tentacles of the Dark Cabal with the banks, insurance and corporate needs to, never want to give us what we need, in malevolent Usury-favor to keep us, barely able to support our Collective slave Consciousness. I pretended for a moment that yesterday I was hungry, and went to face the Crazy upside down World for something to eat, so when I came back home I had said No again to my Mother for Blackmailing me with sex-slavery for food, like the Collective seems so undead-willing to Blackmail us with debt-slavery for all normal ‘unavailable’ comfortable rides.

Just as I was leaving the house on this Light-bringer adventure of compassion, Mike called me back from Ohio with a Metris explorer conversion, so I looked up his website, and sure enough, all the comforts were available to order, just like on Amazon, would be delivered to my house, and would fit in my present garage. This means that even bens won’t give us what we need, without others adding on thousands more debt-obligations, and an impossible house-selling down-payment to “Das Boot”.

I experienced all this directly when I built my super eco-friendly home, when every contractor had no motive to provide us with loving motives to help us get our needs met, without some perverted Blackmail-deal to rob another Money-slave Conscience-blind. What’s wrong on Earth that no one uses their position to give us what we need, but uses ‘us’ to satisfy competitive Collective greed, instead? I spent the whole day trying as hard as I can to, not bring my Karmic-baggage, and it felt more like I was selling my soul to get what I need, but I am grateful for the opportunity to, once again say a big fat NO to my Mother, and come back home where there are no Mother-Blackmail Corporate-like replications.

I am learning compassion as fast as I can ‘unlearn’ wanting to go along with the toxic Collective-flow as if we, humans left here ‘are’ the perverted Chem Trail objects in our toxic Sky-fails. During my experience, as long as it took to remain steadfast in my motive to get a comfortable ride, I didn’t eat for 9 hours during this time, so my hunger metaphor, also worked for me. After this I, really didn’t feel much like eating, and I didn’t give a damn what the Collective needs are any more. I’m getting used to the idea that I am, really different how I see the World, and even, more grateful to experience forgiveness of my Mother, who never had a comfortable ride either.

When I was a Mother just like her, there was a Black Plague going on, and there was no Ascension-others to support what we need altogether, and all the time I was a woman back then, the World treated me as if everyone needed what I was sitting on, and as if that was the World’s greatest Blackmail asset. Man, we women are really getting taken for a ride, and there has to be something else to live for here, without the whole Collective ass-stuffed Consciousness empty- promissory Blackmail Bank-houses noting, on top of Nazi-uncomfortable Dark Cabal Unconscionable hides.

My little idea is to represent, all the souls who, ever appeared here in Loving service to Forgiveness Delight, and I thank God for 70% George who helped me experience Authentic Guidance Trust, and the ability to realize, just how badly we treat women, for Mothers to be able to sell their Nazi mercedis, so sex-slave cheap. Once George misfitted a support for the Queen sized vehicle bed, as I fell though, and he was so remorseful, I mused to him,”We were just speaking about how better it is for him now, to live alive in every grateful moment.” He thanked me for seeing it that way, and explained it helps him accept even, more what his wife’s new happy gratitude, really means to him now.

What an Adventure out into whatever you want to call it
Now I want another name on this whatever 1 can call sit

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.