Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 20, 2017


EVERYTHING YOU SEE IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE IN REALITY.


A CHAIN OF EVENTS IS ALREADY SET IN STONE TO OCCUR.


EACH EVENT IS A TRIGGER FOR ANOTHER EVENT.


ONE OF THESE EVENTS IS THE GCR/RV.


THESE EVENTS COULD HAPPEN AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT IN TIME.


SOME OF THESE EVENTS WILL CAUSE AWAKENINGS.


THERE IS ONE PARTICULAR EVENT SET TO OCCUR THAT WILL TRIGGER THE GCR/RV.


WHEN IS THIS EVENT? NO ONE KNOWS AT THIS LEVEL.


STAY VIGILANT, AND DISCERN THE TRUTH.


TRUMP IS SCHEDULED TO VISIT ASIA IN NOVEMBER.


DOES THIS MEAN ANYTHING TO THE TIMING OF THE GCR/RV EVENT? MAYBE. MAYBE NOT.


KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR CERTAIN EVENTS.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Oct. 20, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 20 2017 Compiled 3:03 am EDT 20 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse...

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Holy Spirituality with Pine Cone: Eccentric Collective Shame Consciousness

https://youtu.be/-D0WFGyiXF4



Helpless Rage seems to help hide the Mother of all fear, yet our Collective Pain Consciousness is almost too much shame to bear. Is this Body-pain the off center back and forth eccentric drama, that, always told me this day would come? Inauthentic Karmic-gender drama suffers, so much shame hiding from Authentic Love, that eccentric Collective Shame Consciousness is undead howling at me with, more blame than, so few Sweet Beloved innocents can seem to handle.

AM I finally able to feel all our shame projected onto my Inner Child Spirit, Precious~sweet, or is, all this shame of Love missing in the Collective memory of all this Body-pain, that no amount of rage can hide in this helpless Authentic unborn eccentric? “Please help Me Choose”, just lately was a plea with a deliberate ironic twist, yet maybe Today, it is time for me to confess my Karmic-complicity with our Collective undead stream of Trauma in the prison bars of all our Love-lorn Toxic Shame Consciousness?

Can I flutter bye as a migrating butterfly back and forth in eccentric off balance center any more, or is Today when Time loses its unholy grip on my Sweet Beloved devotion to Authentic infinity with, no more codependent need to grow upside/down In Garden Earth so full of A-holiness uprooted brown flowers? Would this terrifying lonely pain pale in comparison to the Passion of Christ, or would that we be kind, instead to transform Immortal Love into continual forgiveness Delight?

Is the Kind wisdom of gratitude, so powerful that as my Body-pain disappears, so too does the Collective Love-denial disappear within the memory of, so many lifetimes ashamed of the, very Love, that lost soul howls at me from every corner of Lost Earth fear of, all Mothers? Is another Movie “O Mother where art Thou” Ascension up, and coming to compliment, all the male lifetime role-reversal movies calling out to “O Brother where art Thou”?

How many Smothering Mother lifetimes have I used my children to justify “Therefore I am”, yet after all the male Karma howling back here, ONENESS would Wonder which lifetime wasn’t, just as much eccentric back and forth/in and outing without One memory of Gender-free Spirit Pleasance reigning over Holy Spirit Authentic picnic spots. Who am I to deny my Soul of Oversoul’s purpose to shine my Diamond compassionate Light wherever shame calls for Clarion Mercy?

I seem to be, so overwhelmed at the number of Lost-souls just like me, that keep coming back as one gender, or the other inauthentic lifetime, who would all rather fight, than switch, as if defending ourselves isn’t attacking our own foul collective sulphur smoke signal split-soul complicity. I am not ashamed of our gender-rage helplessness, but rather I am repenting our Collective Shame Consciousness in favor of ONENESS Spirit Conscience adding my motive to let go, and fly, so shame-far away, not even a wispy butterfly can find where to want to come ‘back to sleep’ in another inauthentic Karmic upside/down Shame-howling Goliath-chrysalis.

“O Mother where art Thou” right when I need you the most to replace my Sovereign journey to the Authentic unborn infinity, that lost us, all in the gender Love-lorn eccentric Mortifying-delusion of all Mother hubristic Deputy-dawg Handler-illusion? Has this day come, where I would, still want to hide my Mother’s rage on me, as if anyone in the Collective Shame Consciousness got here without her angry face, sprouting her huge naughty pout, right into male-lifetime Karmic returns, from old woman-bitter Patsy-projections? Is my Mother the Collective Shame Consciousness, or is the Collective fear of all Mothers the Mother of all fear Consciousness?

May we, never forget how badly Mothers suffer from the Power-over blood-lust that comes with shame, and I hope I never forget, just as you are all my Mother, that I am all your Karmic Mothers too. O brother, did I ever harm us all, and O Mother did we, all harm so much gender, and blame you for what we, gender never can imagine has to do with Karmic-gender here in the inauthentic seconds mirror-place. O sister, O sister, O my hateful sister; may we stop Shame-teasing our brothers; period, on the way to brother-less Motherhood?

Can anyone feel my complicit Mother Shame
Laser shining Love for our inauthentic names

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.