Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - August 21, 2017

[ COLLISION - SITREP - MONDAY ]

THE ECLIPSE IS THE COSMIC TRIGGER NEEDED TO IMPLEMENT CHANGE.


GESARA IS SIGNED, SEALED AND LONG DELIVERED TO ALL NATIONS OF THE WORLD.


TRADING OF TRN OPENLY BEGAN AS OF LAST NIGHT 8 PM EDT.


NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME.


THE ENTIRE WORLD CHANGED JUST LIKE THAT.


READ FULL SITREP


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

GCR/RV Intel SITREP: "Ho Hum" -- August 21, 2017

Source: Dinar Chronicles Ya know what I see when a picture/story like the one below when it surfaced yesterday? http://www.reuters.com/art...

Monday, July 24, 2017

Holy Shmoly with Pine Cone: Wonderful Marvelous Immortality

OSHO: ZEN and the Art of Escaping the Circle of Life & Death

https://youtu.be/2nEyPAmMr5A



I notice no matter what we do, no matter where we appear, no matter when, how, or why we, wee eat, breathe, go #2, and pretend we’re alive, every~mirror~one, and every~mirror~thing seems to be happening over, and over miming-again, just like all our future-coupling remains just like the past-coupling, as Love enlightening has taken a back seat at the Drive-in-movie to the undead apparent past.

It gets old, after a while in Karmic time physical-role Love-inverse motive Karmic divisive-gender role-reversal lifetimes Anti-Sovereign, “I’m different than every~mirror~one, and every~mirror~thing, so instead of renouncing the Mirror miming Illusion of separation, by forgiving, enlightening, discerning, and continually denying I’m the accumulation of all denied Physical Karma, ancient youth is calling for me to animate into ever-new Joy in a de-weaponizing motive into absolute unborn infinite creative intelligence, that-less I want to call a new version of tired-out hate we Karmic-humans mistake for Love.

I guess I am adopting every~mirror one’s Sovereignty as my own Holy Spiritual Sovereignty in a sort of different ONENESS intention, than Mother/Father hate-Karma New Age different-seeming separation past, and future illusion, that, still wants to take their Karmic-sex physical-baggage with them, just like taking Fear-dump after Karmic-Dump right into another version of Love-inverse with us, and pretend, this time we can get separation doing-it different-right?

Here I-less go!

I wake up without any more need for physical-role Karmic-past separation over, and over motive, and I pretend the Sovereignty of everyone, and everything is, no longer my need for illusory mirroring, but is, actually my assimilation-Sovereignty, without any more need to be on the look out for a new Lover. I begin to imagine, that I am in the flow of flux-energy freedom from here to eternity, and back again, so all physical motives relieve themselves of any born part of Karmic past, and future in linear time Matrix Mother/Father hate-Karma New Age(age has everything to do with physical-role undead half-life Karmic-lifetimes separation).

I dive into the blue Pearl of meditation ONENESS Spirit, replete, timeless, inviolate, and invisible, as if every possible notion of separate Sovereignty indwells within absolute unborn infinity. I turn upside down into Love from living in the past Karmic Love-inverse, where there is no Father/Mother Matrix Parent/Child Triangulation Time left to hate-Karma. I can, hardly catch my undead breath so I let go of physical-roles, altogether, and stop looking around for someone else, as if that were, even possible in this New-way to live without the Age-old coupling-motive to pretend Love-inverse separation could ever, really submit to Love’s total me-less surrender.

There are no schools to send no-kids to when our codependent hate gets to that certain point when we can’t experience Love-ownership any more, and there is no tar to die on, for any cars, because from where Love flows new, there is nowhere else left outside the all-inclusive teleportation Sovereign intention to, even have to move any more. I try to comeback down where I carried my breasts, and there isn’t even a penis to compare to other lifetime anomalies in Love-inverse gender-difference, because there is no more gender Physical-role separation-fear of each other to Blackmail-sex Mother-money hostage ex-father bastards into homeless imprisonment misery narcissistic-suffering any anti-kind Love-inverse any more.

Right out the Ascension window goes PTA, NSA, gossip, unreality, marriage, bicycles, anti-Holidays, Mother’s birthday celebrations, father’s day childlessness, cars, government, Wars, education mind control, gender, bathrooms, grocery GMO stores, no-home houses, Money, suffering, pain, death, misery, sickness, and a whole list of things that, always come with constant looking around for someone else, to take hostage, and call Love-inverse any more Love-lorn physical-role Karmic elastic bandaid fixing-past hitting us right up where the human Sun don’t ever shine.

Creative intelligence enjoys interconnecting all inclusive Sovereignty, so well, that for every new idea that motivates continual animation Love energy flowing more, all the possible Love Listener Effulgencers, telempathically remind me-less, what we, all need to stop making believe Karmic Mother/Father breast/penis hate-lifetimes separation Love-inverse freedom-in-reverse any Physical-role more. I-less will stop imagining myself out of cellular prison any more, and surrender to Crystalline frivolity, the essence of living a real life in the continual Immortal Love Spirit of forgiveness Spiritual Sovereignty fountain of creative ancient-youth Delight.

Its not up to me to gender-renounce Physical-role Karma Dharma Drama any wepe more
It gets old renouncing Karma when deaf-gender can’t remember reincarnation perennials

"This is Not Goodbye"

https://youtu.be/iqaXXxp2GgE



About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.