Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - December 15, 2017


The Alliance, under the direction of the Galactic's have initiated an Intel blackout as of last night.


There is speculation that this may be a sign that the transition event is now imminent.


Once the quantum website comes online, the 800#'s will be posted immediately.


This event will be sudden, seamless, and instantaneous.


Embrace the future.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Dec. 15, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Dec. 15 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 15 Dec. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Holy Spirituality with Pine Cone: Gender Proof of Karmic Hate

Our very names are physical proof of many lifetimes accumulation of Karmic-gender Hate-fails, so what we call Blackmail “Proof of Life” during normal kidnapping, improves our proof of Love-life fails too. How hard we try to make hate-denial all better, but physical-roles are enough to make anyone lose connection to Love Source free-energy Delight.

Gender motives prove accumulated Hate-memory has control over our Past Karmic-hate lifetimes, so what we call Blackmail "Proof of Life” during Mother Earth kidnapping, has everything to do with proof of Hate, living in the Karmic accumulation Past-hate lifetimes from both gender-mirror past Kidnapping-fails.

Forgiveness motive intention benefits stop us from making believe we make Love, so once I can see all physical gender motives are, merely illusory-hate mirror-fails altogether, we enhance our desire to turn within our ‘personal’ Sovereignty, until we make room for everyone else’s Sovereignty, deeper inside where Collective Compassion Reigns Supreme.

Absolute unborn infinite creative intelligence of Immortal Love, deeper inside makes room for the total humility Surrender, so total acceptance Sovereignty becomes the gift of Love~given, so total Sovereignty hooks us up interconnecting all Sentient Light Beings, that by definition can’t possibly hate Karma, and make room inside for total acceptance Sovereignty~received.

What’s in a name we, gender-hate deniers inquire, yet everything physical-role Blackmail takes hostage, misery-mirror hates gender company-speaks to our ever-accumulating Karmic-lifetime dissonance, as if gender memory-loss had nothing to do with reliving other gender-hate lifetimes the, very definition of insanity-dissonance, that requires Physical-role Mortal tyranny loss of Immortal Love Commonality ONENESS-sanity.

Much earlier I accepted that to get through the Christed eye of the fear-camel canyon, I would seem to remain here in name only, but would let go of any more need to play ‘any’ Physical-role, but Today I am not denying, that includes gender-motives as much as before it, only meant Mother, Father, sibling, Job title, worker, boss, and a host of other easier physical-role distractions from today’s new gender-free Unifying-lifetimes cognitive acuity Holy Spirituality discernment.

I am standing inside with Holy Spirit’s help, and inquiring to Love intention “When is enough enough?” Like thunder, and enlightening my own Sovereign new voice responds from Oversoul, “When you Know you are enough!” I imagine it’s the same for both gender, as neither really, in as much as it’s the same for everyone with a name required, to prove our Collective Gender Proof of Karmic Hate-accumulation Consciousness?

Man… is Woman in trouble deja vu, and gender-vice Karmic-versa, right-back at ya! Another former, almost experience, but not till Today, really, is that renouncing creation, as a Karmic-illusion of separate-gender fear-mirroring helps me switch my allegiance from Karmic-creation, to total Physical-gender motive surrender, and to Immortal Creator Love, deeper inside than any personal Sovereign-gender prison-gang.

I just remembered how badly I suffer from narcissistic Mother-worship rape, and murder traumas, yet to arrive here Today looking at this new level of letting go of my severe Stockholm Syndrome sick-loyalty to our Mother(name) Earth(gender) intention Satanically Correct Current Traumatic Stress Disorder(SCCTSD), would that we be kind, maybe Earth, itself would appreciate referring to it as a gender-free 5d higher light frequency vibration Safe Spiritual Home?

Since It doesn’t feel good to control outside Karmic-mirrors maybe I will use what name we feminize-divide Earth with, as just another Gender Proof of Karmic Hate to enhance my desire to turn within, even more than usual, away from 3d human sacrifice. I am so grateful today, to write whatever comes for me to express, and then search You tube for the synchronistic videos that best my new take on letting go of any more need for living in the past, in denial, that Gender-motives prove accumulated Karmic hate-fails memory dissonance.

https://youtu.be/71uE2FbbVh0



“Candy Monkey 100607”

I have been noticing very negative feelings, more like negative introjects of thunder, and lightening, very near to my near, and dear; and as I keep on forgiving, all this seems to turn to faint sounds, and lonely echoes. Two old gender-itches, that come with feeling the truth of my parent’s hate are the measles of wanting to tell stories about the Earth Harvest, and flapping crocodile-tail sex eating-deer at Human communication watering holes. This time I am able to observe more of these censuring incantations, from a strong innocence without self-blame, and this morning I have the presence, and innocence of Right Mind, to sincerely ask for forgiving help, from, like for ~ every ~ where…

We all have a version of the story of the monkey, that reached through a small Heaven-hole to grab a chocolate bar with a tight fist, and because she would not let go of the candy, she could not get her hand, or the candy, back through the hole. I have always thought advice, just so far about the lesson “Let go monkey, of your fist, and let go of the candy, so you can get your hand back”.

Well this morning, soon after my experience of seeing “God’s eye” portal blink open, and all my negative feelings swirl around, and go right through into “God’s eye”, along with, even my body, I heard, “Welcome”. The next thing I heard was a concentrated version of letting go, and willingness, as if they were one word together meaning, Gods-will-at-the-gateway willingness, and “let’s get going”.

I hear God laughing as I remember the picture of the monkey, not the fist holding the candy, but the whole candy monkey, swirling into the Heavenly Portal as God blinked this eye Portal open, and said “Welcome”. I can verify from this experience, that the closer we get to ONENESS Spirit Conscience, the more strenuous the journey seems to be, but that more difficult perspective is from looking too far ahead, and is, itself, just more projection.

Who would argue with God’s kind welcome of our monkey mind of fear, what we are holding onto, and the sweetest gender-parts of our shared dream? If you do not have negative introjects from annihilation traumas, then you ought to come back and try one; then maybe you would have the gift of desperation for intense letting go, and get to become a “Welcome Candy Monkey”.

My old mind sure thinks funny things about divisive-gender evil, and sex, when I am hurting, and scared, and now I know that’s when I need to meet God, and ask for a wink of this Portal eye. I noticed that the eye was Orion Nebula blue as mine, and there was no chance to hold onto, even an eye lash, once everything in the whole wide World started swirling around like a vanilla/chocolate tornado. It seems like another message is that no matter what we hold onto, we will get it, and more, if we let go, and join it, and not hold onto it, as if anything is, ever, really separate from us.

What a surprise to go through the hole, and become Whole, and One with the candy, and then not have one screwy thought of eating chocolate. It seems that is like, not needing any keys to a car, if we landed on a lovely lush island with fresh Love Ocean breezes. The best thing about this Ascension experience may be to know, that we don’t need a key, when forgiveness is our island intention, and we remember we will hear, “Welcome”, when God’s eye blinks us gender-free, Karma-free awake, and flying free-open, without having to die first, that never Karmic-gender works anyway.

Gender-free Pine Cone
Karma-free Love seeds

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.